Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kyatto

Fresh Skyrim install won't run ENB

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi, so i've always wanted to install tetrachromatic enb or any other enb for that matter to improve the boring overall feel of Skyrim (not SE) and i have historically failed to do so since no enb would run on my build, i thought it was something about my other mods interfering with the enb or maybe the fact i was running it on a low-end GPU, but just yesterday i upgraded to a 1050ti and today decided to completely delete skyrim and start over again with the enb being the very first thing i install right after SKSE and the "quickstart" mod, but then again i got blackscreened and skyrim wouldn't respond, i'm truly concerned about it since it's a fresh new install with a more decent gpu and the game won't even start, in my past attempts neither realistic water 2 or any enb would run, can anyone give advice?

Describe how you install ENB.

RIG#1 CPU: Intel i7 8700k | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 ti FTW3 ULTRA | PSU: Corsair CORSAIR AX860W | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | SSD: Crucial MX300 2.5" 1TB

RIG#2 CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 ti XC | PSU: Corsair RMx1000W | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | SSD: Crucial MX300 2.5" 1TB  

Posted · Original PosterOP
On 2/15/2019 at 8:04 AM, jones177 said:

Describe how you install ENB.

Thanks m8, but turns out, it just said it crashed but had to give it a couple minutes to do a "first time" start.