Possibiliy to ''hack'' a laptop so that it's recognized as a VAIO pc?

SSOB
So hi there fellow forumers. I was wondering if there was any way to ''Hack'' A laptop so that it becomes a Vaio. I need this because i want to use Xperia Link but sony has limited it for only VAIO pc's Which is complete bullshit. There has to be a way to run it but i just dont know how? Also i didn't know in what section this goes so i've posted it here.

Thanks in advance!

Interested in Business and Technology

I almost certain you can put their crap-ware on any computer. You won't be able to "hack" it. 

I've seen their crap-ware on non Sony computers. What are you trying to do?

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

I almost certain you can put their crap-ware on any computer. You won't be able to "hack" it. 

I've seen their crap-ware on non Sony computers. What are you trying to do?

Xperia Link isn't really crap , it's quiet nice actually but yeah , Sony has somehow put some security on it to let it work on;y with vaio PC's , you can download it : http://www.sony.co.in/support/download/569780 But it will only work on VAIO Pc's , I'm sure there is a way around this but i really need help!

Xperia Link isn't really crap , it's quiet nice actually but yeah , Sony has somehow put some security on it to let it work on;y with vaio PC's , you can download it : http://www.sony.co.in/support/download/569780 But it will only work on VAIO Pc's , I'm sure there is a way around this but i really need help!

I've installed that program on custom built pc's before. Worked fine. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

I've installed that program on custom built pc's before. Worked fine. 

Installing isn't the problem opening is , can you screenshot it you opening it?

Installing isn't the problem opening is , can you screenshot it you opening it?

give me about ten minutes, have to switch laptops. I'll give it a try than. 

give me about ten minutes, have to switch laptops. I'll give it a try than. 

:o So you have a vaio laptop?

No, I have a lenovo laptop, and a macbook pro. 

No, I have a lenovo laptop, and a macbook pro. 

Installed just fine on my Lenovo B590. No way to test as i don't have a Cell Phone.

Installed just fine on my Lenovo B590. No way to test as i don't have a Cell Phone.

Can you open it tho?

Never saw an Application icon for it. Searched my computer and all. it's odd. I'd contact their support. 

I bet it's something in the registry, either that or setting you OEM to Sony Computers.

If you have any luck, tell me because I want to have Sony Remote Play on my PC :)

Compatible with Windows 95