Tetris + 2018's Craze = Tetris 99. Nintendo releases Tetris 99, another battle royale game

Fnige

Tetris 99 is another battle royale game, In which you basically play tetris with 98 other players... Yeah how would that work... It had to be wider right

The gameplay looks like the Tetris you know, just with 98 other players trying to lay down bricks alongside you. Every time you get two lines or more, you send garbage from your screen to the bottom of other players' screens. Players get knocked out until one reigns supreme! Should be easy right? 

Nintendo revealed the game on Wednesday as part of a raft of new announcements at its Nintendo Direct online presentation, including more details about its new tactical role-playing game Fire Emblem: Three Houses, as well as the launch of Super Mario Maker 2 for Switch.  

Personally I have little to no care anymore for battle royale games. Epic tried to ride off of PUBG's success and made this little genre of shooter fall to the ground quicker then memes nowadays... What im surprised that this isnt a sequel of their past games... Finally nintendo, You can create new ideas

This is now available for the Nintendo switch

Summarized from the source(s): Cee Net

Edited by SlimyPython
Link added, I was in a rush and forgot about it

✨FNIGE✨

27 minutes ago, SlimyPython said:

Epic tried to ride off of PUBG's success and made this little genre of shooter fall to the ground quicker then memes nowadays...

why are people under the delusion Fortnite isn't an industry rocking game, is here to stay, and is spectacularly successful beyond what any game developer could dream of?

What's next? Mine sweeper battle royale? 

Jokes aside, isn't this just like a tournament...

This might actually be fun.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

12 minutes ago, BananaInSandals said:

That's more like torture and a test of human emotions and morals. One bad guy is on the server and randomly clicks till he finds a mine.

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

14 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

at this point i wonder when TF2 would get 50vs50 dustbowl ._.

Import map, set max players to max. Set game mode to Arena. EZ PZ

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

All we need now is Chess: Battle Royale 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

1 hour ago, Eaglerino said:

why are people under the delusion Fortnite isn't an industry rocking game, is here to stay, and is spectacularly successful beyond what any game developer could dream of?

ok ok, kk. Though fortnite did successfully ride off of PUBG's success

✨FNIGE✨

1 hour ago, BananaInSandals said:

Introducing Chess Battle RoyaleTM Edition!

Spoiler

canstock23819611.jpg

So, they extended and rehashed Sega's "Columns". A Tetris like game where you compete with Ai or another player and when you smash combos, you can shrink opponents space and push all his elements higher so he runs out of space faster.

7 hours ago, Eaglerino said:

image.png.97f4738422b4cd99e285931b6a0fc6c2.png *doubt*

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

21 hours ago, SlimyPython said:

Finally nintendo, You can create new ideas

Really? What was the last Nintendo console you owned?

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

I will say, props to Nintendo for "The most creative use of the Battle Royal format", so far, even if I generally dislike the BR format.

Main Rig: cpu: Intel 6600k OC @ 4.5Ghz; gpu: Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX 2080 (OC'd); mb: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3; ram: 16 GB (2x8GB) 3000 G.Skill Ripjaws V; psu: EVGA 650BQ; storage: 500GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB WD Black; case: Cooler Master HAF 912; cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Lots of fans, Air!; display: 4k Samsung 42" TV, Asus MX259H 1080p audio: Schiit Audio Magni Amp w/ Audio Technica M50x

I'm more of a Classic Tetris fan and I follow top players and CTWC but this could be fun ?

I can see them doing it as a side event during world championship. 

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

God I want Battle Royale to die.

On 2/13/2019 at 10:34 PM, Eaglerino said:

I think it's more of a hope? I want it to go away so developers will stop wasting time and money on it, so they can go back to making games I actually want to play.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

At least this one is different and not another fucking shooter.

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X | RAM - 64 GB DDR4 3200MHz | GPU - Nvidia GTX 1660 ti | MOBO -  MSI B550 Gaming Plus

28 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

God I want Battle Royale to die.

I think it's more of a hope? I want it to go away so developers will stop wasting time and money on it, so they can go back to making games I actually want to play.

That would be the dream

normally i hate anything battle royale but this is actually kind of cool lol

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5700x  (evga 240 AIO cooling)
PBO Settings:
Boost Override CPU: +200
CO: -17 all core
PPT: 140
TDC:  110
EDC: 150
Scalar: Auto

Mobo: Asrock x570 steel legend wifi ax

GPU: asrock challenger 7800xt 16 gb

Ram: 32 gb @3600 mhz

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C White

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-1000

Storage: 1tb Samsung 860 ssd, 1tb nvme, 2tb Hitachi HDD, 3tb HDD for media

Display: Samsung 27" CHG70 1440p QLED Monitor

8aqeExo.jpg

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

On 2/13/2019 at 10:11 PM, SlimyPython said:

now cue that Suicide after burning computer gif thing

@givingtnt you have been summoned.

On topic: yo what the crap

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I've played it a bit and I think I'm addicted.

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch