Looking for a vertical monitor for coding

Joseg99

Hi guys, I am recently looking for a brand new monitor but I really wanted it being vertical so I can code there. My budget is about 150€ but every monitor I've seen surpasses that by far.

I would like to see if you guys know any good one.

I do know I could buy a normal one and just screw it into a wall in a vertical position but I want a base that could manage horizontal and vertical ways, so I could switch between normal desktop use and programming. 

Thanks a lot!

I don't want to sound sarcastic, but most mentors support swivel, or something like this

https://www.amazon.co.uk/VonHaus-Assisted-Ergonomic-Rotation-Dimensions/dp/B076SYCJJB/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1550072218&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=vonhaus+monitor+arm&psc=1

That way you can take your existing monitor and mount it to it to get swivel 

I make intelligent lights do cool things

called pivot 

and im not sure what to recommend specifically sincce you only mentioned coding and theres nothing really special that would make a monitor good for coding. i have suggested higher resolution for more screen real estate in the past but i also have had to work on 1680x1050s and honestly it was fine. 

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

I'd suggest having a vertical monitor either as a permanent secondary or on a reversible stand (which you're going to need anyhow).

Basically every monitor that has a swivel will do you good, having an IPS display is a significant bonus

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke