Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrFixitBlankFace

What device are you currently using on this forum? (Pictures preferred)

😬

image.png.8d70f83b522f3909f1bcf4329cf895b2.png

13 hours ago, SwagMaestro said:

I gotta ask: why do you like using tablets? I tried many and they are just so uncomfortable to hold and typing on them makes me wanna commit Sudoku

I do fine with a six inch phone: it doesn't feel small after I'm immersed. 

So I guess you could say it takes only six inches to satisfy me.

I'm genuinely asking though, not as poop throwing or "haha apple fanboi lmao". I just don't get it..

Committing sudoku is truly a heinous act. Forcing yourself to sort all those numbers: Time to call the crisis psyk team!

The echo of my empty heart signifies the soulless silence of a gaming rig without dedicated graphics.... Fixed!

Long live the GTX 1060!

2016 nTB MBP

IMG_5220.thumb.JPG.0aad7870fe87f09da53e61604c7da07c.JPG

Laptop: 2016 13" nTB MacBook Pro Core i5 | Phone: iPhone 6s Plus 64GB Wearables: Apple Watch Sport Series 2 CPU: R5 2600 | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 8GB 2666 | GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 4GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 10 | Storage: 480GB PNY SSD & 2TB WD Green HDD | PSU: Corsair CX600M | Display: Dell UZ2215H 21.5" 1080p, ViewSonic VX2450wm-LED 23.6" 1080p, Samsung SyncMaster 940BX 19" 1024p | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G303 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball

23 hours ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

It's the acronym (in Spanish) of National Administration of Social Security. It financed an educational program in Argentina by which the government distributed netbooks among students.

So the Spanish government cares about their people? Must be weird.

:P

Screwdriver specs: Long, pointy. Turns things. Some kind of metal.

Soundbar specs: 6x 6" aluminum-cone 4ohm woofers, 12x 3/4" aluminum-dome 8ohm tweeters 

Intel E5-1630V4 | Nvidia Quadro P4000 | Asus X99-E WS/USB3.1 | 32GB G-Skill DDR4 2400MHz | Samsung 960EVO 250GB | 10TB spinning rust

10 hours ago, Lord Mirdalan said:

So the Spanish government cares about their people? Must be weird.

:P

It was the Argentinian government ;)

I believe the program has been halted after a change in ruling party, though.

On 2/12/2019 at 6:20 PM, PacketMan said:

My laptop, a Xiaomi Notebook Pro, i7 8550U, 16GB RAM, in a beautiful metal case

Not the best laptop, but gets my job done (for the moment)

this a neat laptop, like the huawei matebook

PC: Alienware 15 R3 , Cpu: 7700hq (repasted with kryonaut) , GPu : 1070 OC to 1822 Mhz , Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz 

My laptop Thinkpad. It's small enough, cute enough, and convenient enough. Sometimes, play PC browser games on crazy games, miniclip, mantigames using it. Use it to watch movies, enjoy Youtube music, and do just about all other stuffs that need a fast computer My laptop Thinkpad. It's small enough, cute enough, and convenient enough. Sometimes, play PC browser games on crazy games, miniclip, mantigames using it. Use it to watch movies, enjoy Youtube music, and do just about all other stuffs that need a fast computer

Work comp.

Windows 7 pro

8GB ram

i7-3770s @ 3.10 ghz

Great for Reddit and other relevant tasks. 

i7 7700k @ 4.2GHz

Asus Strix OC 1080Ti

ROG Maximus IX Hero

EVGA G2 850W

32GB DDR4 (16x2) @ 3000Mhz

X62 Kraken

Creative Soundblaster Zx

Windows 10 Pro x64

Phanteks Primo

7 hours ago, Tamesh16 said:

this a neat laptop, like the huawei matebook

Yeah, it gets the job done! And the battery lasts a lot with the battery saving mode of Windows 10 with no lag, a different story when using Linux tho

I'm thinking about getting a 17" laptop with a GTX 1050Ti maybe