Just got my Korean 2560x1440 ISP monitor

Nattan

ACHIEVA Shimian QH270-LITE 27 

Guys I have to say I am impressed, I ordered it and got it in 2 days from south korea, to texas for $10 shipping. ( ordered it off amazon ) Currently using it for my girlfriends setup but it looks very nice, and I am considering ordering another. Dont mind the messy wires

IMAG0100.jpg

My Setup:

CPU: I7-3930k @ 4.5GHz | Cooling: Corsair H100 in PP /w NF-F12 | MOBO: Asus P9X79 WS LGA 2011 | RAM  32 GB Mushkin Redline @  2133  | GPU:  (2) Sapphire 7970 GHz 6G edition | Case:  NZXT Switch 810 | Storage: Raid 0: Mushkin ssd total 480 GB | PSU: XFX ProSeries 1250W

Displays: (3) Acer GD235HZbid (120 hz) with a Ergotech Triple Monitor ArmStand /w telescoping wings | Keyboard: Xarmor black backlight mechanical with cherry blues | Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD  | Sound: Logitech 5.1 Z-5500 and Astro A-40's

Well for sure it will be impressive! It's normally a 700-1000$+ panel of a monitor you have on your desk (just without the anti-glare treatment, all the components, all the features, warranty, build quality., etc, and certification of the panel manufacture). Pretty cool thaugh.

Nothing beats a high end IPS panel :)

Hence why people have no problem cashing so much for sure monitor, as its simply worth it. especially considering that you usually keep such monitor for 5-6 years. It would be cool to have such panel, with anti-glare treatment, fully adjustable stand and high build quality, without the fancy stuff like color processor, Look Up Table. I think if such monitor existed, it would fit most people here.

The problem with IPS panels, is that it's a curse. Once you get one, you can never go back to TN. ;)

yep, for $350 it is an awesome deal compared to the american equivalent.

the only thing i wish was that it had a matte finish instead of glossy, its like a big mirror when the screen is dark

My Setup:

CPU: I7-3930k @ 4.5GHz | Cooling: Corsair H100 in PP /w NF-F12 | MOBO: Asus P9X79 WS LGA 2011 | RAM  32 GB Mushkin Redline @  2133  | GPU:  (2) Sapphire 7970 GHz 6G edition | Case:  NZXT Switch 810 | Storage: Raid 0: Mushkin ssd total 480 GB | PSU: XFX ProSeries 1250W

Displays: (3) Acer GD235HZbid (120 hz) with a Ergotech Triple Monitor ArmStand /w telescoping wings | Keyboard: Xarmor black backlight mechanical with cherry blues | Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD  | Sound: Logitech 5.1 Z-5500 and Astro A-40's

How's it running so far? Any flaws and have you been gaming?

Spoiler

Tantō

• Case: NZXT Switch 810
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
  • Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77
  • Central Processing Unit: Intel Ivy Bridge i7-3770K
  • Random-Access Memory: Corsair Vengeance 4x8 GB DDR3 1866 MHz
  • Graphics Processing Unit: Aorus GeForce 1080 Ti
  • Power Supply Unit: Corsair Professional Series AX750
  • Cooling: NZXT Kraken X52
  • Storage: AData S599 60GB + AData SU650 500GB + WDC Blue 1TB +AData SU800 1TB
  • Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S
  • Mouse: Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB + CoolerMaster Master RGB Hard Gaming Mousepad
  • Audio: Logitech 2.5 Speakers + Feenix Aria + Bose In-Ears
  • Monitors: 2x Acer Predator XB271HU
  • Thread Link
Spoiler

Shuko

• Device Model: Samsung S20+
  • Operating System: Android 10
  • Read-Only Memory: One UI  2.1
  • Kernel: Stock

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1264-overclocking-guides/'>My Intel Ivy Bridge Overclocking Guide

The monitor looks very smooth surprisingly but it hasn't been subjected to games like bf2 or cod ( fast motion games ), RTS games like LoL and sc2, the extra map vision is very nice.

Mini review:

- appears to be set to a cool color tone, and really only one button seems to do anything so I am not sure you can change it with out software.

-glossy, so you can use it as a mirror with a light behind you. ( but its bright enough its still usable if there is lighting behind you ( haven't tried natural light )

-Color reproduction is awesome

-since it only has 1 input option the "input lag" is greatly reduced

I haven't noticed any ghosting issues, but then again I haven't really played super fast action games on it. Once I install some shooters ill let you guys know.

My Setup:

It's nice for the price.

But personally, if I were to get an 2560 by 1440 resolution monitor, it would most likely be an ASUS.

I do love IPS panels, especially three of them :P

Still can not decide whether I want a 120Hz TN for my games or an IPS just because of it's great colour reproduction.

CPU: Intel i7 4790k Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Formula RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 2400MHz: GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 780 Ti's with ACX cooling PSU: Corsair AX1200 Watt Gold SSD: SanDisk Extreme 120GB SSD (Operating System) SSD: Mushkin Chronos 240GB (Games) Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster ZxR HDD: Seagate 3TB External OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Mouse: Logitech G502 Gaming mouse Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K60 MX Red switches Monitor: ASUS VG248QE 144Hz

Well for sure it will be impressive! It's normally a 700-1000$+ panel of a monitor you have on your desk (just without the anti-glare treatment, all the components, all the features, warranty, build quality., etc, and certification of the panel manufacture). Pretty cool thaugh.

Nothing beats a high end IPS panel :)

Hence why people have no problem cashing so much for sure monitor, as its simply worth it. especially considering that you usually keep such monitor for 5-6 years. It would be cool to have such panel, with anti-glare treatment, fully adjustable stand and high build quality, without the fancy stuff like color processor, Look Up Table. I think if such monitor existed, it would fit most people here.

The problem with IPS panels, is that it's a curse. Once you get one, you can never go back to TN. ;)

i have to agree with the last statement.

The monitor looks very smooth surprisingly but it hasn't been subjected to games like bf2 or cod ( fast motion games ), RTS games like LoL and sc2, the extra map vision is very nice.

Mini review:

- appears to be set to a cool color tone, and really only one button seems to do anything so I am not sure you can change it with out software.

-glossy, so you can use it as a mirror with a light behind you. ( but its bright enough its still usable if there is lighting behind you ( haven't tried natural light )

I haven't noticed any ghosting issues, but then again I haven't really played super fast action games on it. Once I install some shooters ill let you guys know.

how is the stand? heard it is flimsy on some models

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

Looks nice for the price. You should find somebody that has a 260x1600 monitor to look at just for the 16:10 aspect ratio to see how you like it also 21:9 is amazing for movies I'm order the asus mx299q when it's released . I'll never go back to a 16:9 monitor.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Mini review:

its a mixture of plastic and metal, the surface that is on the desk is a metal plate surrounded by plastic, but the piece that holds up and connects to the monitor is metal.

its not the best stand, it holds the monitor straight but if you hit the desk or something it will shake the monitor. I have considered replacing it with a free moving stand, just because the way its set up currently on my desk it seems a little too close. so being able to support it but have it be further off the desk would be nice.

My Setup: