Have a spare graphics card kicking around, I want to display it.

So I really like the way tech Youtubers (including obviously LTT) display cards before builds, standing up showing the bottom side. I know that the newest AMD card has a display like this in a recent LTT video (the Radeon VII), does anyone know where I could find something like that? (Specifically looking to display a 980 if that matters)

Graphics Card Display.JPG

8 minutes ago, JoyTheGeek said:

So I really like the way tech Youtubers (including obviously LTT) display cards before builds, standing up showing the bottom side. I know that the newest AMD card has a display like this in a recent LTT video (the Radeon VII), does anyone know where I could find something like that? (Specifically looking to display a 980 if that matters)

I've always just added a strip of nonslip rubber to the back edge of the shroud and just put it down on a shelf, you may be able to get a wire stand for like displaying cards on that will work. https://www.amazon.com/TRIPAR-SS-TRI-50216-Silver-Color-Square/dp/B00O4CRAWG/ref=sr_1_8

That block there was specifically made for a card so you may be hard pressed to find something exactly like that, may have to try and make something like that. 

LTT videos have used CoolerMaster sponsored phone/tsblet stands for displaying motherboards before they 3D printed some custom ones.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 2/12/2019 at 9:11 AM, UrbanFreestyle said:

+1 for 3d printed

Yeah I've wanted a 3D printer for like 2 years now.