Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
licass90

Need some help xD

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

I'm making a Bluetooth speaker, and i want to add a switch to turn it on and off. But I don't know how xD

I'm leaving the schematic if anyone could help i would be appreciated!

I don't know if this is off topic but i hope to find someone to help me.  

 

 

Sem-Título-1.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, licass90 said:

I'm making a Bluetooth speaker, and i want to add a switch to turn it on and off. But I don't know how xD

I'm leaving the schematic if anyone could help i would be appreciated!

I don't know if this is off topic but i hope to find someone to help me.

That's just a push-button in your picture, it doesn't work for your needs. You need a latching button, ie. one that stays down once you push it down. Then just connect it between the red wire coming from the li-ion module and the +5V-pin on the Bluetooth-module and you're all set.


Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
13 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

That's just a push-button in your picture, it doesn't work for your needs. You need a latching button, ie. one that stays down once you push it down. Then just connect it between the red wire coming from the li-ion module and the +5V-pin on the Bluetooth-module and you're all set.

I have this button but is 6 pin and i don't know if im doing the right connections on the pins. Can u do or edit the schematic i did for i can understand better? Sorry im kinda noob xD

s-l300.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, licass90 said:

Can u do or edit the schematic i did for i can understand better? Sorry im kinda noob xD

1977626286_Sem-Ttulo-1.png.e851108a4046014c6aed980e2410deec.png.ca8e646407c20db90cc3f6d1af27b737.png


Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×