Need some help xD

licass90

I'm making a Bluetooth speaker, and i want to add a switch to turn it on and off. But I don't know how xD

I'm leaving the schematic if anyone could help i would be appreciated!

I don't know if this is off topic but i hope to find someone to help me.  

Sem-Título-1.png

50 minutes ago, licass90 said:

I'm making a Bluetooth speaker, and i want to add a switch to turn it on and off. But I don't know how xD

I'm leaving the schematic if anyone could help i would be appreciated!

I don't know if this is off topic but i hope to find someone to help me.

That's just a push-button in your picture, it doesn't work for your needs. You need a latching button, ie. one that stays down once you push it down. Then just connect it between the red wire coming from the li-ion module and the +5V-pin on the Bluetooth-module and you're all set.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

13 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

That's just a push-button in your picture, it doesn't work for your needs. You need a latching button, ie. one that stays down once you push it down. Then just connect it between the red wire coming from the li-ion module and the +5V-pin on the Bluetooth-module and you're all set.

I have this button but is 6 pin and i don't know if im doing the right connections on the pins. Can u do or edit the schematic i did for i can understand better? Sorry im kinda noob xD

s-l300.jpg

1 hour ago, licass90 said:

Can u do or edit the schematic i did for i can understand better? Sorry im kinda noob xD

1977626286_Sem-Ttulo-1.png.e851108a4046014c6aed980e2410deec.png.ca8e646407c20db90cc3f6d1af27b737.png

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.