Phishing Emails & YouTube Messages - Fake Giveaway Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ricoxico

Opinion about a build

Posted · Original PosterOP

This is my pc its like 2 years old kinda i guess should i upgrade and if yes what should i do:

CX COOLER MASTER MasterBox 5 Black 
- Fonte CORSAIR CX V2 600 Wat
- Board ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING
- INTEL Core i5-6600K (6Mb/3.5 GHz) 
- CM SEIDON 120V REFRIGERAÇÃO LÍQUIDA
- RAM 16Gb HyperX Savage DDR4 3000Mhz 
- SSD KINGSTON 480GB M.2 SATA 6Gbps
- HDD WD Desk Blue 1TB 3.5 SATA 64Gbs 
- ASUS GTX1060 6GB DDR5 STRIX GAMING 

Just now, That_PC_Kid said:

Outdated

yes i know but what should i upgrade first? i think i should get a better processor first (but thats my opnion would like to know others)

Just now, Ricoxico said:

yes i know but what should i upgrade first? i think i should get a better processor first (but thats my opnion would like to know others)

Better motherboard and cpu

If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman? If I’m alive and well will you be there, holding my hand? 

Laptop:

CPU: Intel Celeron N2840

RAM: (1x4) DDR3L 4gb 1600mhz

SCREEN: 15.6” 1366 x 768p

GPU: Intel HD Graphics

HDD: 500gb 7200rpm

Phone:

CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425

RAM: 2gb

Storage: 16gb (now 24gb)

Screen: 1280 x 720p

Pixel Density: 294 ppi

Camera: 1920 x 1080p 13mp 

2 minutes ago, Ricoxico said:

only read the title and then read the specs then gave opinion. sry. I think if you upgrade to a 7700K you'll be fine. Then, save up fpr a new GPU which you can get in a year or so.

Just now, That_PC_Kid said:

only read the title and then read the specs then gave opinion. sry. I think if you upgrade to a 7700K you'll be fine. Then, save up fpr a new GPU which you can get in a year or so.

No problem mate thank you for your opinion

Just now, Ricoxico said:

No problem mate thank you for your opinion

np and to add on to what I said previously, you should also maybe add another HDD, maybe 2-3TB if you really get into many games. Then in like 2-3 years after the GPU upgrade you should upgrade your motherboard and CPU again.

Guys thanks for the all the answers and i was looking at the prices of cpu in my country (Portugal) and right now they are kinda of expensive

And taking this information from a linus video (What CPU to Buy - Late 2018) i could upgrade "now" to a Ryzen 7 2700X or the i7 8700 or for a cheaper more quick term a ryzen 5 2600x should i wait to get something better or should i upgrade now and maybe expend a bit more on a gpu

I would wait for Ryzen 3000, unless you need an upgrade right now. Else the 2600(X) is gonna be fine.

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 (3.6GHz; 1.25v) Cooler:  Noctua NF-A9x14 on Wraith Spire Heatsink Mobo: Asus Strix B350-i GPU: Sapphire PULSE RX 580 8GB (1275 MHz; 1.04v) RAM: G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz 14CL 2x8GB SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: ADATA Ultimate SU800 128GB M.2 PSUCorsair SF450 Case: Fractal Design Node 202 Monitor1ViewSonic XG2401 144Hz 24" / AOC G2460PF 144Hz 24"

Laptop

Microsoft Surface

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button. 

Spoiler

Retired Devices and Inventory:

• Asus NV56 17" (i7-3360QM, NVIDIA GT 650M, DDR3 8GB) laptop
  • Lenovo Thinkpad X220 12" (i5 vPro 2520M, Intel HD Graphics 3000, Samsung DDR3 1300MHz 9CL 2x4GB) laptop
  • Biostar X370GTN Racing Mini-ITX motherboard