Opinion about a build

Ricoxico

This is my pc its like 2 years old kinda i guess should i upgrade and if yes what should i do:

CX COOLER MASTER MasterBox 5 Black 
- Fonte CORSAIR CX V2 600 Wat
- Board ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING
- INTEL Core i5-6600K (6Mb/3.5 GHz) 
- CM SEIDON 120V REFRIGERAÇÃO LÍQUIDA
- RAM 16Gb HyperX Savage DDR4 3000Mhz 
- SSD KINGSTON 480GB M.2 SATA 6Gbps
- HDD WD Desk Blue 1TB 3.5 SATA 64Gbs 
- ASUS GTX1060 6GB DDR5 STRIX GAMING 

Just now, That_PC_Kid said:

Outdated

yes i know but what should i upgrade first? i think i should get a better processor first (but thats my opnion would like to know others)

Just now, Ricoxico said:

yes i know but what should i upgrade first? i think i should get a better processor first (but thats my opnion would like to know others)

Better motherboard and cpu

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

2 minutes ago, Ricoxico said:

only read the title and then read the specs then gave opinion. sry. I think if you upgrade to a 7700K you'll be fine. Then, save up fpr a new GPU which you can get in a year or so.

Just now, That_PC_Kid said:

only read the title and then read the specs then gave opinion. sry. I think if you upgrade to a 7700K you'll be fine. Then, save up fpr a new GPU which you can get in a year or so.

No problem mate thank you for your opinion

Just now, Ricoxico said:

No problem mate thank you for your opinion

np and to add on to what I said previously, you should also maybe add another HDD, maybe 2-3TB if you really get into many games. Then in like 2-3 years after the GPU upgrade you should upgrade your motherboard and CPU again.

Guys thanks for the all the answers and i was looking at the prices of cpu in my country (Portugal) and right now they are kinda of expensive

And taking this information from a linus video (What CPU to Buy - Late 2018) i could upgrade "now" to a Ryzen 7 2700X or the i7 8700 or for a cheaper more quick term a ryzen 5 2600x should i wait to get something better or should i upgrade now and maybe expend a bit more on a gpu

I would wait for Ryzen 3000, unless you need an upgrade right now. Else the 2600(X) is gonna be fine.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304