Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best free emulater for android

I use PPSSPP and played tons of titles. The titles are also free or you can just use the roms on your real psp if you have one.

Posted · Original PosterOP

Yes i want to get a emulator for my phone that will play games like ff7 and ff9(just mainly those 2)so it would be greatly appreciated if you can suggest me some!?

On 2/11/2019 at 6:11 PM, nnfancois said:

Yes i want to get a emulator for my phone that will play games like ff7 and ff9(just mainly those 2)so it would be greatly appreciated if you can suggest me some!?

These games are available on Android natively.

i7 7700k @ 4.2GHz

Asus Strix OC 1080Ti

ROG Maximus IX Hero

EVGA G2 850W

32GB DDR4 (16x2) @ 3000Mhz

X62 Kraken

Creative Soundblaster Zx

Windows 10 Pro x64

Phanteks Primo

On 2/12/2019 at 12:11 AM, nnfancois said:

Haven't used it in a long while but, Bluestacks was pretty good. Do note though that you will have to enable Virtualization in your BIOS.

So make sure your hardware supports it.

Just realized this wasn't about android emulation on PC but emulators on Android, sorry about that.

Edited by Cyberspirit
I'm a dummy

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

UP THE HAMMERS & DOWN THE NAILS
MAY THE LORDS OF LIGHT BE WITH YOU
BLESSED BE
HAIL CROM
HAIL ODIN
HAIL THOR
HAIL THE MANILLAN EMPIRE
HAIL TO THE BRETHREN OF THE HAMMER

Rest in peace Mark \m/

1957-2018

On 2/12/2019 at 6:46 PM, Raskolnikov said:

These games are available on Android natively.

Im not going to spend more when you can legally use roms if you own the game, you know and plus i tried doing that it just shows a black screen in game if i use the one off of google so yeh

The best and only properly working PS1 emulator on Android i know of is ePSXe and at 3-4$ it could pretty much be free.

Processor: Intel i7 6700 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170-HD3 DDR3 | Cooling: Noctua NH-D15

Memory: 16Gb (2x8) Kingston Savage @2400 Mhz DDR3 | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2060 OC Gaming

Power Supply: Seasonic S12II 620w Bronze | Case: Sharkoon M25-W 7.1
OS SDD: Samsung 850 Evo 120 GB | Gaming SDD: AMD Radeon R3 240 GB

Gaming HDD: TOSHIBA DT01ACA300 3TB | Data HDD 1:Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB 

Data HDD 2: Western Digital WD20EZRZ 2TB | Data HDD 3: Toshiba P300 3TB

External DVD-RW: LG GP57ES40

Sound Card: Asus Xonar DG SI 7.1 | Headphones: Hyper X Cloud Core | Speakers: F&D 2.1 A111U

Display: LG 34UM58 34" IPS

Peripherals: Redragon Andromeda Rainbow keyboard/STEELSERIES Rival 110 Mouse/Xbox 360 Gamepad

7 hours ago, imreloadin said:

Are you wanting to know what the best console emulators are on Android or are you looking for the best android emulator for PC? Your wording is kind of ambiguous...

for android and sorry about my wording i been up studying for act testing for a few weeks already so yeh

On 3/20/2019 at 9:34 PM, seragnn43 said:

are you looking for the best android emulator for PC? Your wording is kind of ambiguous...

No for android as in a phone emulater for games like legend of zelda and pokemon emerald ..... and i dont even think my pc will run 

On 3/30/2019 at 11:07 AM, Nathan The Neko said:

I use PPSSPP and played tons of titles. The titles are also free or you can just use the roms on your real psp if you have one.

ok thx

On 5/14/2019 at 3:08 PM, Zampa5 said:

I personally use the Dolphin Emulator it's for free all android user it's available on Google playstore. You want just install it go to Playstore or Download dolphin emulator for android only 14MB file.

wait really? sweet even better!