Best free emulater for android

Yes i want to get a emulator for my phone that will play games like ff7 and ff9(just mainly those 2)so it would be greatly appreciated if you can suggest me some!?

On 2/11/2019 at 6:11 PM, nnfancois said:

Yes i want to get a emulator for my phone that will play games like ff7 and ff9(just mainly those 2)so it would be greatly appreciated if you can suggest me some!?

These games are available on Android natively.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

On 2/12/2019 at 12:11 AM, nnfancois said:

Haven't used it in a long while but, Bluestacks was pretty good. Do note though that you will have to enable Virtualization in your BIOS.

So make sure your hardware supports it.

Just realized this wasn't about android emulation on PC but emulators on Android, sorry about that.

Edited by Cyberspirit
I'm a dummy

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

On 2/12/2019 at 6:46 PM, Raskolnikov said:

These games are available on Android natively.

Im not going to spend more when you can legally use roms if you own the game, you know and plus i tried doing that it just shows a black screen in game if i use the one off of google so yeh

Are you wanting to know what the best console emulators are on Android or are you looking for the best android emulator for PC? Your wording is kind of ambiguous...

7 hours ago, imreloadin said:

Are you wanting to know what the best console emulators are on Android or are you looking for the best android emulator for PC? Your wording is kind of ambiguous...

for android and sorry about my wording i been up studying for act testing for a few weeks already so yeh

• 1 month later...
On 3/20/2019 at 9:34 PM, seragnn43 said:

are you looking for the best android emulator for PC? Your wording is kind of ambiguous...

No for android as in a phone emulater for games like legend of zelda and pokemon emerald ..... and i dont even think my pc will run 

I use PPSSPP and played tons of titles. The titles are also free or you can just use the roms on your real psp if you have one.

Neko52

On 3/30/2019 at 11:07 AM, Nathan The Neko said:

I use PPSSPP and played tons of titles. The titles are also free or you can just use the roms on your real psp if you have one.

ok thx

• 1 month later...
On 5/14/2019 at 3:08 PM, Zampa5 said:

I personally use the Dolphin Emulator it's for free all android user it's available on Google playstore. You want just install it go to Playstore or Download dolphin emulator for android only 14MB file.

wait really? sweet even better!

• 4 months later...