"we ordered this thing"

<sponsor spot>

"They didn't send us the thing we ordered"

<linus probably drops it or something to make the video a little entertaining>

"the thing they sent us sucks"

<glasswire or something>

"alright guys thanks for watching, dislike if you didn't like it"

I don't see it being too interesting

Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 3700X @4.4Ghz, GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT, RAM: 32 GB (2x 8GB Trident Z Royal + 2x 8GB TForce Vulkan Z) @3000Mhz, Motherboard: ASRock B550m Steel Legend, Storage: 1x WD Black 1Tb NVMe (boot) + 1x Samsung 860 QVO 1Tb SSD (storage), Case: Thermaltake Core V21, Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

I vote for them not to do it since these types of devices are already quite well documented and I don't want LTT (and their viewerbase in turn) to sink in more money in this scammy business. 

Yes, I understand you can probably claim back your money, seeing as this is an obvious scam, but that is just making selling stuff even more expensive for legitimate sellers (both on eBay, Wish and other places).

People that think these types of deals (the 40 USD 1080 Ti's included) are legitimate should really do some better research. Not saying they deserve to be scammed, not at all, but if something seems too good to be true; it is. If you don't know the market value of a GPU, you shouldn't have to do more than 2 seconds of internet searching to find out you can't sell one for 40 USD.

This has been my rant on why LTT should not do a video on this.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Personally, I wouldn't like this idea, but I would watch if Linus just gave the chunkier, baldier guy whose name I can't remember $10k to go wild with on Aliexpress, Alibaba and the likes and buy all sorts of cool, fancy Chinaman-shit; it's sometimes amazing what kinds of gadgets those folks can come up with, things no one asked for and which may not be particularly useful, but which are just simply fascinating ideas and fun to play with. There are already Youtube-channels that post videos on the various scam-items, far fewer who just try to find all the cool things or wild, new ideas -- even if impractical ones.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.