3840x1080 144hz ,

Brunst

now im running the DP kabel that i got with my screen and its not doing well, i try with the HDMI but then i only got 120hz i think ... 
the screen is glitching when i play games, the gpu is running the games easy at 250fps with the rx vega 56 nitro+ LE so i think maybi the cabel i got with is just trash and maybi a new 1 can fix the issue ? 

Can you please (in clean english) rewrite your question? I don't understand what you're asking

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

what do you mean by glitching? is the cable all the way in? does hdmi glitch as well ?

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

More details, less words please. It's a tad hard to understand what you're getting at.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

25 minutes ago, Brunst said:

now im running the DP kabel that i got with my screen and its not doing well, i try with the HDMI but then i only got 120hz i think ... 
the screen is glitching when i play games, the gpu is running the games easy at 250fps with the rx vega 56 nitro+ LE so i think maybi the cabel i got with is just trash and maybi a new 1 can fix the issue ? 

Im not the smartest cat by far here in Linus but ya, I have no idea along with the others above me of what your talking about or what your question it ?  Once again please fill out signature or less us know your specs so we can help you better.  How can you get 250fps with 3840res unless its a cheap dx8 or dx9 game...... hmmmmmmm

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

the sytem is running on 
cpu : 6700k 
ram : 16gb 3000mhz

gpu : RX Vega 56 limted edition 

that 250 FPS is in games like CS:GO ......

in games like forza horizon that is only giving 98FPS , but ther the screen is lagging less....

no its not lagging when using hdmi but the colors are afoul, and i really like to use the 144hz ...