Jump to content
Phishing Emails & YouTube Messages - Fake Giveaway Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Crunken

Apex legends sound bug

3 minutes ago, theoo1 said:

have you found a fix? I have the exact same problem

upgraded my graphics card today so uninstalled all my drivers with DDU, it's fixed the problem for now, so try reinstalling drivers. Otherwise a lot of people have fixed it by changing from stereo to 7.1 in sound options or the other way around

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

When i play apex i hear enemy gunshots like 30 seconds after they shoot? nothing else with the sound is bugged and works fine in every other app/game. Anyone know a fix? (got headset on stereo in windows settings already)

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Crunken said:

When i play apex i hear enemy gunshots like 30 seconds after they shoot? nothing else with the sound is bugged and works fine in every other app/game. Anyone know a fix? (got headset on stereo in windows settings already)

Please give us more info about your computer.  Please fill out the signature if you can, so we can help you better.


Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k Hexa @ 4514 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1915 @ 9CL & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

AOC 40" 4k Curved Monitor / Samsung 40" 4k TV Flat 120 MR / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / m.2 Card

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 & HD 4.50BT SE / Logitech G910 & G700s & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / Win10 / NF-A14 Intake / NF-P12 Exhaust

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
3 minutes ago, Turtle Rig said:

Please give us more info about your computer.  Please fill out the signature if you can, so we can help you better.

Yeah gotta do that, just haven't had the time. But this is a ingame bug it works fine in other games so i have a feeling it's more a software issue than hardware
Either way my specs are

CPU: i7 4770
GPU: GTX 970 (gonna upgrade to a 2060 in 2 weeks ish)
MOBO: MSI H97 GAMING 3
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB
PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W PSU
Headset: HyperX Cloud II (straight into mobo)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Crunken said:

Yeah gotta do that, just haven't had the time. But this is a ingame bug it works fine in other games so i have a feeling it's more a software issue than hardware
Either way my specs are

CPU: i7 4770
GPU: GTX 970 (gonna upgrade to a 2060 in 2 weeks ish)
MOBO: MSI H97 GAMING 3
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB
PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W PSU
Headset: HyperX Cloud II (straight into mobo)

That 2060 6GB will do excellent in 1080p gaming with all nvpanel settings set to on and in game to ultra.. You should get 80 to 120fps easy.  Have you tried pruning the drivers and installing them fresh or install a different version like one version older and what not.


Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k Hexa @ 4514 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1915 @ 9CL & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

AOC 40" 4k Curved Monitor / Samsung 40" 4k TV Flat 120 MR / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / m.2 Card

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 & HD 4.50BT SE / Logitech G910 & G700s & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / Win10 / NF-A14 Intake / NF-P12 Exhaust

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2019 at 5:01 PM, Crunken said:

Yeah gotta do that, just haven't had the time. But this is a ingame bug it works fine in other games so i have a feeling it's more a software issue than hardware
Either way my specs are

CPU: i7 4770
GPU: GTX 970 (gonna upgrade to a 2060 in 2 weeks ish)
MOBO: MSI H97 GAMING 3
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB
PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W PSU
Headset: HyperX Cloud II (straight into mobo)

have you found a fix? I have the exact same problem

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP · Best Answer
3 minutes ago, theoo1 said:

have you found a fix? I have the exact same problem

upgraded my graphics card today so uninstalled all my drivers with DDU, it's fixed the problem for now, so try reinstalling drivers. Otherwise a lot of people have fixed it by changing from stereo to 7.1 in sound options or the other way around

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Buy VPN

×