phone with good camera

tomhay

Looking for a phone with good camera for taking pic and selfie, seem like the Google pixel is a pretty good choice but is very rare in Vietnam cus is isnt very mainstream, so are there any good alternative phone?

Owner of a pixel 3 here, it really is an INCREDIBLE camera. It would help to know what brands are more accessible to you. I assume iPhone is likely available and may be your easiest shot at a good camera. It's also likely you can buy a Samsung phone. If you can get a recent edition the camera will be solid.

2 minutes ago, TechSquidTV said:

Owner of a pixel 3 here, it really is an INCREDIBLE camera. It would help to know what brands are more accessible to you. I assume iPhone is likely available and may be your easiest shot at a good camera. It's also likely you can buy a Samsung phone. If you can get a recent edition the camera will be solid.

I live in Vietnam so Asian country like China, Korea,... are pretty close. American brand are VERY hard to get access to beside Iphone, and if you do get your hand on it, the price is just............................................i hate tax

budget?.  Samsung A7 triple camera tho for 300$

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

59 minutes ago, Wolfycapt said:

budget?.  Samsung A7 triple camera tho for 300$

no need for budget, just dont be too rare so the seller wont scam. Im ok with price, but giving greedy people my money! nah mate

If u can get your hand on one, nokia is pretty good, i have a budget one, 6.1+ but the camera is quite great for the price, and if u can get higher models they r pretty awsome, and all nokia phones come with android one, which is really just great, if u buy a higher model like the 8 or sirocco, u can get very close experience to a pixel, i think they come with the snapdragon 845

Huawei Mate 20 Pro, or P20 Pro (cheaper) is quite good.

Samsung's S9+ or Note 9 are very decent too.

Maybe even considering Oneplus 6/6t, since there is a quite well working GCam Port available including Google's Night Sight Mode.

But to be fair, the camera "out of the box" can't quite keep up with Pixel and others. But it does come quite close.

Of course, all depends on the scene. No phone will get every single scene best.