Trying to Reconnect Error (Apex Legends)

Good morning everyone,
First time posting here, perhaps due to desperation, but none the less, please assist if you can.

Issue: I receive a "trying to reconnect" issue that results in "fail to connect to ea servers" whenever attempting to play APEX Legends. - I cannot even log into the game.
What I've checked and attempted:

• DNS Flush
  • Reset routers and Fibre Box
  • Reset pc (Windows refresh)
  • Checked firewalls, disabled them entirely
  • Checked with ISP (internet is fine)

Heres the catch:
Using NORD VPN fixes the issue. I would continue to use nord vpn but I'm from South Africa and playing on EU servers already provides latency issues. I want to avoid this as much as possible.
Also a good friend of mine stays down the road, he's with the same ISP same package and connects to the same server.

Does anyone have any other solutions as to what could be causing this. My first guess is that the IP Address assigned to me by the ISP is getting "blocked" somewhere down the line.
It's important to note that any other EU game works just fine for me, including local games.
Seeing as I do not know enough about networking I can't really tell what could be the issue.

My network is currently setup like this:
Fibrebox - > Netgear D6300 -> Archer Series Router -> netgear wifi externder - > PC
The above network route is cabled the whole way to my pc. (No wifi being used, but using the other routers to broadcast wifi to other sections of the house as well).

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

I run into this issue sometimes but then it disappears when I retry a few hours later. Have you contacted the EA customer support?

2 hours ago, IAmAndre said:

I run into this issue sometimes but then it disappears when I retry a few hours later. Have you contacted the EA customer support?

Hi @IAmAndre
I ironically haven't contacted ea customer support. The reason for this is a very cynical one.
They will most likely just ask me to "contact my ISP".
I've also contacted them and requested they assign a new IP Address to my router, however, this caused my line to drop and I was left with an IP address of 0.0.0.0 which obviously causes issues.

49 minutes ago, RoninDexx said:

Hi @IAmAndre
I ironically haven't contacted ea customer support. The reason for this is a very cynical one.
They will most likely just ask me to "contact my ISP".
I've also contacted them and requested they assign a new IP Address to my router, however, this caused my line to drop and I was left with an IP address of 0.0.0.0 which obviously causes issues.

You should try at least. I did it on the release day and they did assist me.