DLINK DCS 933L (Blueprint / Circuit Board Diagram)

Gecko

Can anyone help me find the circuit board diagram or blue print of the DLINK DCS 933L Please

Thanks for all your help.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️

This is the closest I could find, and probably the closest that's out in the wild. It includes some hardware and pinout info. (it says it's for the 930L, but the 933L is the 930L with twice the RAM and flash memory)

https://openwrt.org/toh/d-link/dcs-930l

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

4 minutes ago, BobVonBob said:

This is the closest I could find, and probably the closest that's out in the wild. It includes some hardware and pinout info. (it says it's for the 930L, but the 933L is the 930L with twice the RAM and flash memory)

https://openwrt.org/toh/d-link/dcs-930l

Do you think I could make the camrea sensor like work with wire?

like this

Camrea.jpg

3 minutes ago, Gecko said:

Do you think I could make the camrea sensor like work with wire?

What do you mean by that? Remove the camera sensor and extend it? If that's what you mean then maybe, but it would probably be difficult. The sensor looks like it's surface mounted then hot glued or epoxied in.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

On 2/11/2019 at 3:39 AM, Gecko said:

based on your picture I asume its a camera that outputs analog video, you could maybe use a USB AV grabber (also known as EasyCap)
they come with a STK1160  or similiar IC. Linux has drivers/modules for these.
But I asume you can run openWRT on it or have root. if you broke the onboard camera, I dont think you can replace it with a random camera you got from somewhere. these surface mounted (CMOS?) camera's come on a sertain bus, probably CSI (like the RaspberyPi uses). totaly depends on what kind of cmos sensor is used and if the Linux kernel installed has the required modules/drivers.

if you have root/openwrt, you might be able to use a video grabber. or check if that module you shown, is actual USB (but I gues it was ment for car front or rear video recording, power, video, audio and ground leads) So I dont think you can do what you want. if you broke the onboard camera, a direct replacement for that cmos sensor is what you need for the best succesrate...but its realy dificult to solder such tiny devices. (aka imposible without smd soldering experiance)