App development (Android and iOS)

I've a very basic knowledge about how websites are built and applications are developed. I want to create my own websites and applications. I've a quite few ideas laying around but where I live, dudes ask about as much as $3,000 for a basic website/app, plus the risk of idea getting sold out.

A quick google search quickly bombarded me with wix for website and buildfire for apps on both platforms without coding and stuff. 

Since I'm completely getting mixed information whenever I try to search more about it. Like I want to do stuff myself, I can put a learning curve into it if I've to. I want to know any youtube video, any tutorials, blogs, forums, that could give me a complete idea for which service to choose for my website and app building. What is the process of publishing your app, basic stuff how you connect it with your site. I sound like a noob, because I'm one. 

I want to take the without code route for now, any help would be greatly admired. 

If you don't want to code, you will have to use services like Wix.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

1 minute ago, bleedblue said:

If you don't want to code, you will have to use services like Wix.

That's what I came here for, anyone with prior experience with the services like wix that could help me. The best player in the market etc

2 minutes ago, BreBraHala_42 said:

That's what I came here for, anyone with prior experience with the services like wix that could help me. The best player in the market etc

Wix and Squarespace are where to go for not wanting to program. If you do ever want to do something like edit CSS or HTML then you can within those editors.

Once you build the site you hit publish and you're good to go.

Keep in mind you have to pay for it 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Or go download a template and edit it. You could just change the text (no code required) in a static HTML template or use something like Wordpress that has page builders (literally drag and drop).

Hosting with a FTP-based cloud server is extremely simple and much cheaper than the mentioned services like wix.

1 hour ago, BreBraHala_42 said:

Yeah, Wix and Squarespace are what some people I know use for their online shops and stuff.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

On 2/11/2019 at 6:37 AM, Slottr said:

Wix and Squarespace are where to go for not wanting to program. If you do ever want to do something like edit CSS or HTML then you can within those editors.

Once you build the site you hit publish and you're good to go.

Keep in mind you have to pay for it 

does wix and square support application development? 

24 minutes ago, BreBraHala_42 said:

How so?

They support mobile browsers, if that's what you mean

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

18 hours ago, BreBraHala_42 said:

Nope, they are website editor/hosting services. Though there probably are other services which you can use like Game Maker software.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv