Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hypoxz

Good way to make money

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi does anyone have a good way (and not too hard) to make money to buy new pc parts and stuff

working?

PSU TIER LIST 3.0//Vram info//80+ info//HDD Guide//Build logs//build plan guide//Before troubleshoot//Mark Solved//Off Topic//Community standards

Don't forget to quote or mention me

Primary PC:

CPU: I5-8600k  @4.5 ghz  GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming   RAM: 8+8 3360 mhz DDR4 Trident Z   MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC   HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung ECOGREEN   SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB   Soundcard: built in   Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB   Screen: Salora 40LED1500

Second PC: Cedar mill

CPU: i3-2130   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 4+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3    MOBO: HP H series   HDD: 320 GB WD Black 7200 RPM   PSU: HP 250 watt   Soundcard: built in   Case: Sunbeam Quarterback   Screen: IIyama Prolite T2240MTS, Samsung SyncMaster710N

Server: CookieVault

CPU: core2dual E8400   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 2+1+1+1 gb 1333 mhz ddr3   MOBO: HP Q series   HDD: 4x 1tb 5400 RPM Samsung Spinpoint Ecogreen   Soundcard: built in   Case: Compaq 6000 pro mt   Screen: Samsung SyncMaster710n

Laptop : Acer TravelMate 8573t

CPU: I3-2330M   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 8+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3   MOBO: Acer   SSD: 250 gb mx500 sata   Soundcard: built in   Case: Acer TravelMate 8573t   Screen: TN 768p

Game consoles:

PS4 slim glacier white 500 gb, PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 gb, Xbox, 3 DS lites, DSI XL, Gameboy Advanced Color, PS Vita v2, Wii, PS3 500 gb

You could take up stock/crypto trading (could potentially lose your money too, but it's all about earning more than you lose). 

Buying/selling (flipping) stuff you find for cheap online could be an option too. Just browse market places and if you see a good deal on something, you can go and sell it (for example on a market place specifically for that stuff). I heard of someone that goes to thrift stores to check out the tennis rackets, search on eBay for sold listing and can often find rackets that go for 10-30 USD on ebay for just a couple bucks in thrift stores.

These options won't make you rich overnight (unless one of the first two options go absolutely right for you), but may give you more pocket change.

Or ask for a raise at one of your jobs.

"There's no such thing as perfect. You're beautiful as you are Courage. With all your imperfections you can do anything." - Bathtub Barracuda

"How can someone win if winning means that someone loses" - Scatman John

"We’re here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff.” - Scott Pilgrim

Gear:                           .                                                                                                                         .

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 || Motherboard: MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon || RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200Mhz (running at 2933Mhz) || GPU: Gigabyte Auros RX 580 4GB || Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB || Cooling: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || PSU: Corsair RMx 750W

Peripherals:

Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT-990 250 Ohm || Mouse: Roccat Kiro || Keyboard: Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB || Mousepad: CM Storm Swift-RX XXL || Graphics tablet: Wacom Intuos Pen Small

Old PC:

CPU: AMD Athlon X2 255 || Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO || RAM: 4x2GB DDR3 || GPU: Nvidia Quadro 512MB || Case: Antec Sonata III || PSU: Antec Earthwatts 500W Bronze

Minibois' Digital Art Thread

Reviews: Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB || Wacom Intuos Pen Small || Roccat Kiro

Threads: Pokémon Thread || Dutch Talk || Super Smash Bros. Melee Thread

Setup: Current setup

The only way I could afford high end hardware was to have my computers make money.

I started out going to school to learn how to program and that evolved into 3D design.

What I did was look around and see where I could apply 3D. At the time my main source of income was a trade show booth installer. For a laugh I made a 3D library of a popular modular display system and made some booth designs with it. I brought some printouts to work to show the supervisors of the different companies I worked for and got my first client. That was in 1992. By 1995 3D design was 1/3 of my income and by 2005 it was all my income. 

As for being hard, The learning curve for 3D is vertical. That said the last 3D program I learned to use was by watching Youtube videos. 

For 3D design all you have to remember is that you design things how they will be built. No fiction. This is easy for anyone that knows their way around a Home Depot(home improvement supply store).

I have "Stimpy's brain" so if I can do it anyone can. All you have to do is not be smart enough to quit.

RIG#1 CPU: Intel i7 8700k | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: 2X EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 SLI | PSU: Corsair CORSAIR AX860W | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | SSD: Crucial MX300 2.5" 1TB

RIG#2 CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 ti | PSU: Corsair RMx1000W | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | SSD: Crucial MX300 2.5" 1TB  

4 hours ago, Hypoxz said:

Yeah 2 jobs but I still need more money

Wait, you have two jobs but are still asking how to make money? Are you spending all of you money or what? I have might have no idea what I'm doing but maybe you need to cut expenses? if you smoke maybe try smoking less (Harder done then said) and put that money into a PC fund?

† †    (Signature V2.0)

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.

If you want me to reply, tag me Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

i used to work at a local computer chop shop, i met financial problem before, and my solution was, still is, cut expenses like Raskolnikov said (omfg he/she has 999 posts) 

anyway, i was gonna build a core 2 duo rig and short of cash, so i cancelled my cable tv subscription as i rarely watch tv, lowered my phone plan to the most frugal one (till this day), cancelled my credit card and use debit card only to stop impulsive purchases. 

also stop eating outside and cook myself, buying veggies and occasional meat from the market instead of imported ones in supers; bulk buying everyday items, like paper towels and dish soap. ride a bike instead of driving and public transport. (yes, bus fares do adds up, a trip to downtown is cheaper on bike) 

but the most helpful one is probably keeping track of your expenses, or at least have a general idea where and what you've spent on. 

Snipaste_2019-02-11_22-04-05.png

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

Job

Stock market trading

Sell your kidney. I think your kidney worth up to $50k? 

Sell your soul to Satan. At least it comes with a few toys like Kanye West said. 

2 hours ago, SwagMaestro said:

How old are you? Where are you from? What are these jobs? What do you need the computer for? We need information

I’m 13 so it are kid jobs earn at least 25€/week I’m from Netherlands.  1 is selling eggs and second is a paper round.  I need it sooo hard for good gaming

18 minutes ago, Hypoxz said:

I’m 13 so it are kid jobs earn at least 25€/week I’m from Netherlands.  1 is selling eggs and second is a paper round.  I need it sooo hard for good gaming

25 a week? i earn less and i bought a 1500 euro one. in the Netherlands for that matter. cut your expenses

PSU TIER LIST 3.0//Vram info//80+ info//HDD Guide//Build logs//build plan guide//Before troubleshoot//Mark Solved//Off Topic//Community standards

Don't forget to quote or mention me

Primary PC:

CPU: I5-8600k  @4.5 ghz  GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming   RAM: 8+8 3360 mhz DDR4 Trident Z   MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC   HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung ECOGREEN   SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB   Soundcard: built in   Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB   Screen: Salora 40LED1500

Second PC: Cedar mill

CPU: i3-2130   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 4+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3    MOBO: HP H series   HDD: 320 GB WD Black 7200 RPM   PSU: HP 250 watt   Soundcard: built in   Case: Sunbeam Quarterback   Screen: IIyama Prolite T2240MTS, Samsung SyncMaster710N

Server: CookieVault

CPU: core2dual E8400   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 2+1+1+1 gb 1333 mhz ddr3   MOBO: HP Q series   HDD: 4x 1tb 5400 RPM Samsung Spinpoint Ecogreen   Soundcard: built in   Case: Compaq 6000 pro mt   Screen: Samsung SyncMaster710n

Laptop : Acer TravelMate 8573t

CPU: I3-2330M   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 8+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3   MOBO: Acer   SSD: 250 gb mx500 sata   Soundcard: built in   Case: Acer TravelMate 8573t   Screen: TN 768p

Game consoles:

PS4 slim glacier white 500 gb, PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 gb, Xbox, 3 DS lites, DSI XL, Gameboy Advanced Color, PS Vita v2, Wii, PS3 500 gb

22 minutes ago, Hypoxz said:

best legal. non guilty way/ "risk free" ... allowance from gov.

34 minutes ago, Hypoxz said:

No need to buy high end PC for 1000+ €. Learn to be modest

55 minutes ago, Hypoxz said:

Babysitting and dogwalking can also earn you a few extra bucks. I think people here are being kinda not nice, but you should definitely try and get something sensible.1060, Rx 580 or even 480, 8 gigs of RAM, i5 8400/9400.

I don't how how well secondhand stuff is in de naderlands, but that's also worth looking into. If you can maybe find an i7 or i5 haswell, you can save a buck on ram because ddr3 is cheaper. 970 or 960, if you can swing a 128 gig ssd that's cool, if not get just the hard drive and buy one of the cheapo 32/64 gig SSDs as cache (with primocache or something).

I know it's not "baller" or "cool", but something like that can keep you gaming without too many compromises. 

11 hours ago, Hypoxz said:

Hi does anyone have a good way (and not too hard) to make money to buy new pc parts and stuff

i would suggest looking for a job, friend. it's the most reasonable way you're gonna make steady income.

2 hours ago, Hypoxz said:

€25/week? That's €1200 a year, plenty of money to build pretty good system.

EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Current build:

Meshify C

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.375V

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse

Intel SSD 660p 1TB 

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w

12 hours ago, SwagMaestro said:

Babysitting and dogwalking can also earn you a few extra bucks. I think people here are being kinda not nice, but you should definitely try and get something sensible.1060, Rx 580 or even 480, 8 gigs of RAM, i5 8400/9400.

I don't how how well secondhand stuff is in de naderlands, but that's also worth looking into. If you can maybe find an i7 or i5 haswell, you can save a buck on ram because ddr3 is cheaper. 970 or 960, if you can swing a 128 gig ssd that's cool, if not get just the hard drive and buy one of the cheapo 32/64 gig SSDs as cache (with primocache or something).

I know it's not "baller" or "cool", but something like that can keep you gaming without too many compromises. 

Yeah i already do have a pc but i want to upgrade it to a freakin monster pc and 25/week is my minimum averages around 32,50/week 

and i I don’t really know what cpu to go with I think and cuz it’s just more than 50% less expensive but still which one I was thinking about a r5 2600 but is this future proof and upgrade proof. Especially if I’m going for rtx 2080

these are my current specs:

i5 760

gtx 980

some gigabyte mb

500w psu

500gb ssd

nzxt h500

4x2gb ddr3

2 hours ago, Hypoxz said:

these are my current specs:

i5 760

gtx 980

some gigabyte mb

500w psu

500gb ssd

nzxt h500

4x2gb ddr3

What’re you bitching about? You have a good gaming pc. Just upgrade your cpu & motherboard. You’ll be fine with a DDR3 i5 or i7 & it’s not that expensive with your pay rate & the fact you already have money I’m sure. 

LTT Fan Fiction:

PC game list: 

On 2/11/2019 at 11:57 AM, Raskolnikov said:

Cut your expenses.

You have two jobs it's not an income problem.

If I lived in the Netherlands I'd have an income problem too, I understand 👀🌲🌲.

Toasted Muesli Specs: Rolled Oats | Desiccated Coconut | Sunflower Seeds | Chopped Brazil Nuts | Sultanas | Chopped Dried Apricots | Cinnamon | Nutmeg