Good way to make money

Hypoxz

Hi does anyone have a good way (and not too hard) to make money to buy new pc parts and stuff

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

working?

Yeah 2 jobs but I still need more money

You could take up stock/crypto trading (could potentially lose your money too, but it's all about earning more than you lose). 

Buying/selling (flipping) stuff you find for cheap online could be an option too. Just browse market places and if you see a good deal on something, you can go and sell it (for example on a market place specifically for that stuff). I heard of someone that goes to thrift stores to check out the tennis rackets, search on eBay for sold listing and can often find rackets that go for 10-30 USD on ebay for just a couple bucks in thrift stores.

These options won't make you rich overnight (unless one of the first two options go absolutely right for you), but may give you more pocket change.

Or ask for a raise at one of your jobs.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

The only way I could afford high end hardware was to have my computers make money.

I started out going to school to learn how to program and that evolved into 3D design.

What I did was look around and see where I could apply 3D. At the time my main source of income was a trade show booth installer. For a laugh I made a 3D library of a popular modular display system and made some booth designs with it. I brought some printouts to work to show the supervisors of the different companies I worked for and got my first client. That was in 1992. By 1995 3D design was 1/3 of my income and by 2005 it was all my income. 

As for being hard, The learning curve for 3D is vertical. That said the last 3D program I learned to use was by watching Youtube videos. 

For 3D design all you have to remember is that you design things how they will be built. No fiction. This is easy for anyone that knows their way around a Home Depot(home improvement supply store).

I have "Stimpy's brain" so if I can do it anyone can. All you have to do is not be smart enough to quit.

RIG#1 CPU: AMD, R 7 5800x3D| Motherboard: X570 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: EVGA FTW3 ULTRA  RTX 3090 ti | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD#1: Corsair MP600 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 2TB | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG42UQ

RIG#2 CPU: Intel i9 11900k | Motherboard: Z590 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 3600 | GPU: EVGA FTW3 ULTRA  RTX 3090 ti | PSU: EVGA 1300 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | SSD#1: SSD#1: Corsair MP600 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX300 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k C1 OLED TV

RIG#3 CPU: Intel i9 10900kf | Motherboard: Z490 AORUS Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 4000 | GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio 3090 | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD#1: Crucial P1 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k B9 OLED TV

RIG#4 CPU: Intel i9 13900k | Motherboard: AORUS Z790 Master | RAM: Corsair Dominator RGB 32GB DDR5 6200 | GPU: Zotac Amp Extreme 4090  | PSU: EVGA 1000 G+ | Case: Streacom BC1.1S | Cooler: EK 360mm AIO | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB  | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k B9 OLED TV

4 hours ago, Hypoxz said:

Yeah 2 jobs but I still need more money

Wait, you have two jobs but are still asking how to make money? Are you spending all of you money or what? I have might have no idea what I'm doing but maybe you need to cut expenses? if you smoke maybe try smoking less (Harder done then said) and put that money into a PC fund?

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

How old are you? Where are you from? What are these jobs? What do you need the computer for? We need information

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

6 hours ago, Hypoxz said:

to make money to buy new pc parts and stuff

whats your target? do you really need that?

i used to work at a local computer chop shop, i met financial problem before, and my solution was, still is, cut expenses like Raskolnikov said (omfg he/she has 999 posts) 

anyway, i was gonna build a core 2 duo rig and short of cash, so i cancelled my cable tv subscription as i rarely watch tv, lowered my phone plan to the most frugal one (till this day), cancelled my credit card and use debit card only to stop impulsive purchases. 

also stop eating outside and cook myself, buying veggies and occasional meat from the market instead of imported ones in supers; bulk buying everyday items, like paper towels and dish soap. ride a bike instead of driving and public transport. (yes, bus fares do adds up, a trip to downtown is cheaper on bike) 

but the most helpful one is probably keeping track of your expenses, or at least have a general idea where and what you've spent on. 

Snipaste_2019-02-11_22-04-05.png

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

Job

Stock market trading

Sell your kidney. I think your kidney worth up to $50k? 

Sell your soul to Satan. At least it comes with a few toys like Kanye West said. 

manage your money better. or get a third job. there is not "easy" way to make money

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

2 hours ago, SwagMaestro said:

How old are you? Where are you from? What are these jobs? What do you need the computer for? We need information

I’m 13 so it are kid jobs earn at least 25€/week I’m from Netherlands.  1 is selling eggs and second is a paper round.  I need it sooo hard for good gaming

18 minutes ago, Hypoxz said:

I’m 13 so it are kid jobs earn at least 25€/week I’m from Netherlands.  1 is selling eggs and second is a paper round.  I need it sooo hard for good gaming

25 a week? i earn less and i bought a 1500 euro one. in the Netherlands for that matter. cut your expenses

22 minutes ago, Hypoxz said:

best legal. non guilty way/ "risk free" ... allowance from gov.

34 minutes ago, Hypoxz said:

No need to buy high end PC for 1000+ €. Learn to be modest

55 minutes ago, Hypoxz said:

Babysitting and dogwalking can also earn you a few extra bucks. I think people here are being kinda not nice, but you should definitely try and get something sensible.1060, Rx 580 or even 480, 8 gigs of RAM, i5 8400/9400.

I don't how how well secondhand stuff is in de naderlands, but that's also worth looking into. If you can maybe find an i7 or i5 haswell, you can save a buck on ram because ddr3 is cheaper. 970 or 960, if you can swing a 128 gig ssd that's cool, if not get just the hard drive and buy one of the cheapo 32/64 gig SSDs as cache (with primocache or something).

I know it's not "baller" or "cool", but something like that can keep you gaming without too many compromises. 

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

6 hours ago, poochyena said:

take your life savings and put it all in AMD stock.

Hey i either get rich, or die trying. It is a good strategy i know.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

11 hours ago, Hypoxz said:

Hi does anyone have a good way (and not too hard) to make money to buy new pc parts and stuff

i would suggest looking for a job, friend. it's the most reasonable way you're gonna make steady income.

2 hours ago, Hypoxz said:

€25/week? That's €1200 a year, plenty of money to build pretty good system.

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

12 hours ago, SwagMaestro said:

Babysitting and dogwalking can also earn you a few extra bucks. I think people here are being kinda not nice, but you should definitely try and get something sensible.1060, Rx 580 or even 480, 8 gigs of RAM, i5 8400/9400.

I don't how how well secondhand stuff is in de naderlands, but that's also worth looking into. If you can maybe find an i7 or i5 haswell, you can save a buck on ram because ddr3 is cheaper. 970 or 960, if you can swing a 128 gig ssd that's cool, if not get just the hard drive and buy one of the cheapo 32/64 gig SSDs as cache (with primocache or something).

I know it's not "baller" or "cool", but something like that can keep you gaming without too many compromises. 

Yeah i already do have a pc but i want to upgrade it to a freakin monster pc and 25/week is my minimum averages around 32,50/week 

and i I don’t really know what cpu to go with I think and cuz it’s just more than 50% less expensive but still which one I was thinking about a r5 2600 but is this future proof and upgrade proof. Especially if I’m going for rtx 2080

these are my current specs:

i5 760

gtx 980

some gigabyte mb

500w psu

500gb ssd

nzxt h500

4x2gb ddr3

2 hours ago, Hypoxz said:

these are my current specs:

i5 760

gtx 980

some gigabyte mb

500w psu

500gb ssd

nzxt h500

4x2gb ddr3

What’re you bitching about? You have a good gaming pc. Just upgrade your cpu & motherboard. You’ll be fine with a DDR3 i5 or i7 & it’s not that expensive with your pay rate & the fact you already have money I’m sure. 

On 2/11/2019 at 11:57 AM, Raskolnikov said:

Cut your expenses.

You have two jobs it's not an income problem.

If I lived in the Netherlands I'd have an income problem too, I understand ???.