many q's no a's

HelloItsPersonalHD

Um, I'm not sure what helping is trying to say. Perhaps he's asking if you have a second computer to download drivers with because before you install either the ethernet or wireless drivers for your computer, you won't be able to access the internet to download the drivers. 

So I'm going to list this in steps to try to make it easier.

1. Install the motherboard into the computer you want to upgrade.

2. Insert windows CD or flash drive.

3. Go into BIOS and select your windows CD or flash drive as boot number 1

4. Restart and follow directions on the screen. When it asks for install location, I recommend going to advanced options and deleting your partition so you can have a completely fresh install. ( This will wipe your hard drive)

5. Install drivers and other programs. 

I need to install new drivers for a new motherboard??

That was probably an opinion 

Yes im starting to understand when would I plug in my hard drive( because you said to unplug it)

Leave only the hard drive you want to install windows on plugged in. Aside from simplifying the process, if you have old windows files present even on a different physical disk when installing it might cause issues with the new installation. 

I need to install new drivers for a new motherboard??

Yes, this is why you're doing a clean install instead of an upgrade. 

if you went and changed motherboards right this moment without doing a new installation, the chances that windows will work perfectly are extremely slim. The chance that it will work but crippled is "eh," the chance that it won't work at all is pretty decent. 

You're taking care of two birds with one stone here since you're changing the motherboard and the operating system. So a clean reinstall is the most efficient way to do this. 

Error: 410

Leave only the hard drive you want to install windows on plugged in. Aside from simplifying the process, if you have old windows files present even on a different physical disk when installing it might cause issues with the new installation. 

Yes, this is why you're doing a clean install instead of an upgrade. 

if you went and changed motherboards right this moment without doing a new installation, the chances that windows will work perfectly are extremely slim. The chance that it will work but crippled is "eh," the chance that it won't work at all is pretty decent. 

You're taking care of two birds with one stone here since you're changing the motherboard and the operating system. So a clean reinstall is the most efficient way to do this. 

and i could just find the new drivers for the mobo on the websight of the mobo manufacturur?

and i could just find the new drivers for the mobo on the websight of the mobo manufacturur?

yeah, every motherboard comes with a driver CD too. If you need to, you can use that CD to install the networking only drivers and then download the rest of them off their website

or just download everything onto a USB drive now. 

Error: 410

yup

yeah, every motherboard comes with a driver CD too. If you need to, you can use that CD to install the networking only drivers and then download the rest of them off their website

I found using the CD is the easiest way. once you get connected to the internet, download the rest of the updated drivers. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

yup

I found using the CD is the easiest way. once you get connected to the internet, download the rest of the updated drivers. 

ok Thank you guys so much for everything and helping me get this setup I hope this will all go over smoothly and may I pm you guys If something goes wrong you've all been a big help to me!!!