Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IDprofile

Mouse Sensitivity - All You Need To Know

Posted · Original PosterOP

After I made my mouse grip guide I decided to make a guide to sensitivity.

My younger brother helped me with the voice over.

Let me know what you think.

My surround display and racing setup : Video My guides: How To Hold A Mouse - Mouse Sensitivity My build log: S340, HAF X, N600

NZXT S340, Intel i7 5930k, G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2666Mhz, Asus X99 Deluxe, EVGA GTX 780 Ti Classified, EVGA Supernova 850w, OCZ Vector 150 240GB, Corsair H100i,

a little more enthusiasm. ;)

otherwise, good video so far. 

I'm bad with that :)

My surround display and racing setup : Video My guides: How To Hold A Mouse - Mouse Sensitivity My build log: S340, HAF X, N600

NZXT S340, Intel i7 5930k, G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2666Mhz, Asus X99 Deluxe, EVGA GTX 780 Ti Classified, EVGA Supernova 850w, OCZ Vector 150 240GB, Corsair H100i,

I'm bad with that :)

think about puppies while talking. :P

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Too monotone :P

I think I did better in my mouse grip video.

think about puppies while talking. :P

Or act like you are flying and are falling to the ground very fast :D

Great video though man! :)

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Or act like someone is punching you in the balls over and over again :D\

Great video though man! :)

Ha that's an interesting idea.

I think this is borderline advertising but you seem to want constructive criticism so I commend you for that.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I think this is borderline advertising but you seem to want constructive criticism so I commend you for that.

How could this be advertising? It's in the Guides and Tutorials section.