Phishing Emails & YouTube Messages - Fake Giveaway Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
csandreas1

Help me choose a good lightweight gaming mouse (2019)

I love my G602, but I also just don't care for the battery-powered wireless mice as much as re-chargeable mice. In my hunt for a new wired mouse to replace my Corsair Scimitar (which I love, but it has too many buttons for my use now) I've been testing out the G502 Hero, and its a great mouse - if you like narrower mice. While I like all of the features of it, it was just too narrow for me, and I wouldn't even say I have large hands. Its just a very sleek, slender type of mouse. But, the sensor is amazing and it has a tilt scroll wheel with free-scrolling capability and the ability to add weights to it is nice if that's your kinda thing. Without the weights, its only 121g, and it comes with 5 weights each weighing 3.6g. If you wanna stick with Logitech, then my best suggestion would be to find a store with some of the mice you're interested in on display and try them out to see how they feel. If you buy from somewhere with a generous return policy you can also take them home, try them out for a week or two and then make your decision. That's what I've started doing and it is much better than getting stuck with a mouse you end up not liking.

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hello, i am looking for a new mouse to switch the logitech g602. The reason i want to switch g602 is its weight. It's great mouse, good quality but the fact that it's wireless it makes it heavier with those two batteries. And for fps gaming it's not the best choice.

So i am looking for a new lightweight and reliable gaming mouse (not wireless), mainly for fps gaming.

I prefer a value gaming mouse that will offer good value for its money.

Here are some options, i have in mind, feel free to share your opinions on those mice below or suggest anything else.

Logitech G402 Gaming Mouse Hyperion Fury

Logitech G403 Wired Optical Gaming Mouse

Razer Deathadder Elite

9 minutes ago, Majestic said:

If you want a lightweight wireless mouse, you need to look at the Logitech Pro G Wireless. It's pricey, but it seems to be worth the money.

I have the g pro wireless. Hands down best mouse I have ever had. It weighs nothing and there is 0 latency or lag. 

Logitech have their shit together and specially the wireless part.

MoBo: MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon ACCPU: Ryzen 2700x 1.36V @ 4.15GhZ  | Cooler: NZXT  Kraken X52  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour +186MhZ /+500MhZ | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX (2*8) 16GB 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2Nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSDPSU: RM550x (2018) | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C white |

2 hours ago, csandreas1 said:

i am actually close to the g403 is it worth the upgrade?

I'm currently using a g403 wireless, and hands down best mouse I've ever used, would definitely reccomend it, it's basically the e acy sane as 603 and 703, only difference being it doesnt run on batteries compared to 603 and no power play compared to 703 

But its actually very light and great tracking 

Posted · Best Answer

I love my G602, but I also just don't care for the battery-powered wireless mice as much as re-chargeable mice. In my hunt for a new wired mouse to replace my Corsair Scimitar (which I love, but it has too many buttons for my use now) I've been testing out the G502 Hero, and its a great mouse - if you like narrower mice. While I like all of the features of it, it was just too narrow for me, and I wouldn't even say I have large hands. Its just a very sleek, slender type of mouse. But, the sensor is amazing and it has a tilt scroll wheel with free-scrolling capability and the ability to add weights to it is nice if that's your kinda thing. Without the weights, its only 121g, and it comes with 5 weights each weighing 3.6g. If you wanna stick with Logitech, then my best suggestion would be to find a store with some of the mice you're interested in on display and try them out to see how they feel. If you buy from somewhere with a generous return policy you can also take them home, try them out for a week or two and then make your decision. That's what I've started doing and it is much better than getting stuck with a mouse you end up not liking.

I currently have a G502 Pro Spec, as well as a G Pro Wireless.  If you have the money, I'd go with the G Pro Wireless.  Although it may seem expensive, it is truly one of the best mice on the market and beats most of the wired ones.  The G Pro Wireless is kinda smaller sized.  For finalmouse, the Air58 can be too wide for some people, and they aren't really worth it.  About the wireless part, I have always never liked wireless stuff, but the G Pro Wireless is the first one that I bought.  The battery can last for up to 48 hours with RGB on, and 60 hours with No RGB.  The charging takes under 2 hours, and it is compatible with Logitech's powerplay mousemat, that charges as you use it.  In conclusion, if you looking for a lightweight reliable mouse, G Pro Wireless is the way to go.

Coconut

Tag or Quote me for me to see your reply!

If you can get an expensive hardwares for your PC,like expensive graphics card, expensive CPU and motherboard, and expensive water cooler, just don't cheap the mouse..

How about Logitech G Pro wireless, it's only 80gr for a wireless mouse, and it's top tier mouse.

NOCTURNAL BLACKOUT || Intel Core i7-8700K || Noctua NH-D15 + NA-HC4 Fully Black Chromaxed || MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || Corsair Vengeance LPX 16Gb (2x8Gb) DDR4 2666 C16 Black || EVGA GTX 1060 FTW2+ DT 6Gb || Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA 250Gb + WD 2.5" HDD 1Tb + Seagate Momentus 2.5" HDD 500Gb || Corsair TX650M || Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX TG Black + 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC 3000 Intake + 1x Noctua NF-A14 Chromax Exhaust || ASUS VG248QE || Ducky One 2 Mini MX Silent Red || Roccat Tyon Black || Corsair HS50 Carbon

I too like the g502 spectrum, and you can get it refurbished for like 40$. 

Once thing that may deter you from Logitech (atleast the 502) and turn you to Razer - the left and right click buttons don't go over the edge, so you can't grab the mouse from under it like you can with razer, who's buttons go over the edge and give you something to grab. IDC about that, but I remember Edzel does