CPU Bottleneck in 1050 ti Ryzen 3 1200 build

10 minutes ago, LaptopNerdi7U said:

Sorry, yes

So I got 445 cb on safe mode

Just now, kojiben10 said:

So I got 445 cb on safe mode

And how was the Idle utilization? It seems to be a software issue. I suggest reinstalling windows or restoring it if you have a restore point. You cant try CS GO in safe mode but reinstalling Windows is the best thing that I can suggest. Or trying to figure out what software/driver/firmare made the problem in the first place. As I said this CPU should be capable. 

3 minutes ago, LaptopNerdi7U said:

And how was the Idle utilization? It seems to be a software issue. I suggest reinstalling windows or restoring it if you have a restore point. You cant try CS GO in safe mode but reinstalling Windows is the best thing that I can suggest. Or trying to figure out what software/driver/firmare made the problem in the first place. As I said this CPU should be capable. 

Ok so those are the 2 options and hardware is not a problem? 

1 hour ago, kojiben10 said:

I played CS GO on Mirage No Bots No players

Ryzen performs really bad in all Source engine games, since its not optimized. But it should not be this bad, maybe you need a BIOS or driver update.

For comparison: Ive got a i7 4770k @ 4.5 Ghz and a GTX 1070. My friend also has a GTX 1070 but paired to a Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz and he usually only gets about 50-60% of the framerate I get in CS:GO, despite having the same gpu and running the same settings. Its not this bad in other games though.

1 minute ago, kojiben10 said:

Ok so those are the 2 options and hardware is not a problem? 

Its probably not a hardware problem. If it is (which I doubt) it may be memory that you cant test with memtest or by just trying each slot with each stick. But its probably a software issue

22 minutes ago, LaptopNerdi7U said:

Will resetting windows be a fine alternative to reinstalling windows

2 minutes ago, kojiben10 said:

Will resetting windows be a fine alternative to reinstalling windows

Yup, but I think you still need installation media, you can get it for free on Microsoft's site. You will need a USB drive. https://www.microsoft.com/bg-bg/software-download/windows10

Its in Bulgarian sorry. 

Post here if you still have issues I'll get you covered. 

1 minute ago, LaptopNerdi7U said:

Yup, but I think you still need installation media, you can get it for free on Microsoft's site. You will need a USB drive. https://www.microsoft.com/bg-bg/software-download/windows10

Its in Bulgarian sorry. 

Post here if you still have issues I'll get you covered. 

I can save games right? Since on safe mode my pc ran fine can I save all my current games or just to be sure should I reinstall it? I have trash internet btw

5 minutes ago, kojiben10 said:

I can save games right? Since on safe mode my pc ran fine can I save all my current games or just to be sure should I reinstall it? I have trash internet btw

Dont forget to copy your save games! 

You can wipe only the install disk which windows is on, C : by default or copy your games if they are on C : to another drive. 

37 minutes ago, Silver47 said:

Ryzen performs really bad in all Source engine games, since its not optimized. But it should not be this bad, maybe you need a BIOS or driver update.

For comparison: Ive got a i7 4770k @ 4.5 Ghz and a GTX 1070. My friend also has a GTX 1070 but paired to a Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz and he usually only gets about 50-60% of the framerate I get in CS:GO, despite having the same gpu and running the same settings. Its not this bad in other games though.

Intel is a very big sponsor for CS GO

Coincidence? 

*tinfoil hat*

U should get more than 100fps on cs go with that specs.

"CSGO on Ryzen 3 1200 (Stock) vs R3 1200 OC (3.9 GHz) with GTX 1050Ti" en YouTube

I dont think u have a bottleneck i remember thats happened to me too and people say the same thing i just reinstalled windows and all programs and all go to normal again.