Asus Ux533 vs MSI PS63

It depends on which model of the Asus Ux533 you will get. One model has a 1050 and an i7 while the other model has an i5 with integrated graphics. The MSI PS63 has a second model as well that boasts an upgraded 1050ti as opposed to 1050 that the lower model has.

If you're looking at the base model for both laptops the MSI PS63 is definitely what you want.

If you're going for the higher model of both laptops I think that the PS63 is still what you want because of the Ti variant of the card. 

"Kieran just stole my girl!" - No-one

Discord: Kdog#7258

The ps63 is absolutely garbage and will give you nothing but headaches. Especially if you need to rely on it for school.

The ux533 doesnt have any reviews yet.

4 hours ago, markr54632 said:

The ps63 is absolutely garbage and will give you nothing but headaches. Especially if you need to rely on it for school.

The ux533 doesnt have any reviews yet.

That laptop was *just released* where did you get this info? any links or proofs about this?

Alienware m16 R1 | AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX | SK Hynix 64 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 RAM | GeForce RTX 4090 16 GB GDDR6 | 16" QHD+ (2560 x 1600) 240Hz, 3ms 300-nits Screen | 2x Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSDs + WD_BLACK SN770M 2TB SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 | Windows 11 Pro

2 hours ago, Ultra Male said:

That laptop was *just released* where did you get this info? any links or proofs about this?

Reviews are very easy to find and they have hit store shelves already. Msi needs to fix the problems in their lower end laptops. Unless you are looking at their gt series they make garbage.

8 hours ago, MrConcrete04 said:

I need help

Im a student who likes to game

Location? Budget? Usage besides gaming? What games do you play? Any preference on weight and battery life?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128