I have to go to a school dance someone help me

GAMINGGUY

Don't be nervous, you don't see those people at all after you finish the school, so nothing to worry about. Just ask someone to dance with you and 90% they agree. 

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Just now, Origami Cactus said:

Don't be nervous, you don't see those people at all after you finish the school, so nothing to worry about. Just ask someone to dance with you and 90% they agree. 

I'll try not to be. I'm really awkward though so I'm probably going to mess this up horribly.

Just now, 1kv said:

If you don't want to go, just don't. You're not being forced to go (or at least I hope not).

My friend is making me go because he needs another guy with him for someone reason IDK

3 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Why do you have to go? Just say no?

My friend needs another guy with him for some reason. And i'm not just gon let my homeboy down like that.

1 minute ago, GAMINGGUY said:

My friend is making me go because he needs another guy with him for someone reason IDK

Like I said, you don't have to go. If you're not comfortable with it then just tell him you don't want to go.

4 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

If you do insist on going, then the information above should be of help.

2 minutes ago, 1kv said:

Like I said, you don't have to go. If you're not comfortable with it then just tell him you don't want to go.

If you do insist on going, then the information above should be of help.

I want to go bc my crush asked me to go (big oof ik) but i'm really nervous.... :(

I want to go bc my crush asked me to go (big oof ik) but i'm really nervous.... :(

Aw dude, don't be nervous! Your crush asking you out to dance is every kid's dream! You should definitely go, and enjoy the dance because it could turn out to be the best day in your life. :)

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

Your crush asked you to go? Then everything is better than great. Just ask her to dance with you and you are good to go.

Think about this, the dance only lasts 2 hours, and then it is over, for ever!

So no matter how badly you screw up it doesn't matter.

Just spend quality time with your crush and you will do just fine.

4 minutes ago, GAMINGGUY said:

Fair enough. My advice is don't worry about it. Just stay calm and try to enjoy it.

Also think of it this way - it's your chance to be around your crush. That's a moment you won't want to miss. 

Your crush asked you to go? Then everything is better than great. Just ask her to dance with you and you are good to go.

Think about this, the dance only lasts 2 hours, and then it is over, for ever!

So no matter how badly you screw up it doesn't matter.

Just spend quality time with your crush and you will do just fine.

I appreciate your help. Unfortunately it's not over after that. I do photography and everyone at my school knows it. So now they want me to do pictures after the dance and I already know i'm going to forget all my knowledge of cameras I have ever known and ruin them horribly and embarrass myself. 

1 minute ago, 1kv said:

Fair enough. My advice is don't worry about it. Just stay calm and try to enjoy it.

Also think of it this way - it's your chance to be around your crush. That's a moment you won't want to miss. 

Thank you. I appreciate your help. And I guess your right haha...

Just now, GAMINGGUY said:

I appreciate your help. Unfortunately it's not over after that. I do photography and everyone at my school knows it. So now they want me to do pictures after the dance and I already know i'm going to forget all my knowledge of cameras I have ever known and ruin them horribly and embarrass myself. 

No, still it will be fine. But don't try to start inventing stuff, use your most core knowledge of photography, and do the most simplest photos, so that they come out. Make sure you have some good photos like that, and then you can start experimenting with more weird photos. Just leave the settings on auto if you are super scared.

Also don't be afraid to make more photos than needed, because then there is a chance that atleast one of them turned out fine.

No, still it will be fine. But don't try to start inventing stuff, use your most core knowledge of photography, and do the most simplest photos, so that they come out. Make sure you have some good photos like that, and then you can start experimenting with more weird photos. Just leave the settings on auto if you are super scared.

Also don't be afraid to make more photos than needed, because then there is a chance that atleast one of them turned out fine.

Ok, thank you for the support. I feel a little better now. And sorry that you had to waste your time on my stupid thread haha. :)

3 minutes ago, GAMINGGUY said:

I do photography and everyone at my school knows it. So now they want me to do pictures after the dance and I already know i'm going to forget all my knowledge of cameras I have ever known and ruin them horribly and embarrass myself. 

The opposite will probably happen, your experience and knowledge will take over the more nervous you get, you'll be 3/4 of the way through, then suddenly realise you are having a good time.

Just now, Ralphred said:

The opposite will probably happen, your experience and knowledge will take over the more nervous you get, you'll be 3/4 of the way through, then suddenly realise you are having a good time.

I really hope so. I'm probably just overreacting. Thanks for your help

2 minutes ago, GAMINGGUY said:

Ok, thank you for the support. I feel a little better now. And sorry that you had to waste your time on my stupid thread haha. :)

No prob, i had the same chances, but i choose not to go and that time is now gone forever, so i try to atleast show someone the right path.

Image result for i guide others to treasure

No prob, i had the same chances, but i choose not to go and that time is now gone forever,, so i try to atleast show someone the right path.

Image result for i guide others to treasure

I guess I should go and see what happens. Thank you again :)

Just_Dance_Now_logo.jpg&f=1

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

4C41FA5C-2A36-402B-A88B-E7BEA34BB3F3.thumb.jpeg.0887323f06c0df65cacc3a2419b53bbd.jpeg

RegalBaggyFlea-size_restricted.gif

for motivational purpose 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

58 minutes ago, GAMINGGUY said:

Since you said crush, you’re under 18. DW, girls find it cute at that age. Plus she asked you so she like you too. 

If you’re feeling stressed that you’ll blow it, you won’t. If you try to participate, you’ll be fine. Don’t overthink anything. Don’t overstate your feelings. Less is more. The farthest you should go is “I like you” unless of she goes further. In that case, only match her. If you spill all the “I love you, you’re amazing, this one time you did this I was all awww & agkngsff.” Don’t, only when you’re dating can you be in love with her. Idk if you are or not. 

If you need help & your friends don’t just reply with “fuck her right in the pussy” or other stupid suggestions, they’ll help you out. You’re there for your homie, he’s there for you. Unless he’s making out, then he’s gotta be like super your homie or have a girl that understands he needs to help you & he’ll be back. 

(I was going to link that one South Park episode about Bebe but it’s not that dire/sort of situation.)