Intel Embedded Solutions for HTPC?

BarackOBatman

Are these any good for budget HTPCs? What if i can get one for $40?

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157804

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

It would work fine. It really doesnt take much to playback content.

That being said look at your local market for older sff prebuilts. They dont hold their value and you can usually get a better deal. For example right now in my local market there are several hp 600 g1s with a 4th gen i7, 8gb of ram going for 60 each. Throw a low pro 1050ti in there and it's a decent all around entertainment pc.