Mean Comments :'(

James
Go to solution Solved by .Apex.,

for anyone wondering, to post a link for a comment just find a comment and click on the time beside the name, that will refresh the page and it will be a highlighted comment, so then you can copy the link.

when you paste the link here, make sure you click on "Display as Link Instead" on the bottom, or just remove "www.youtube.com"

1 hour ago, Bitter said:

For only $5 a month you can sponsor an adult child of Canuckistan who is too poor to even afford shoes.

Not gonna lie, I almost thought you were a spambot for a second xD

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

image.png.49c8b2bf20b02e3a14d62d77af4fc4d8.png

was one of the early critiques of the title format. still hate it, how hard was it just to add "The phone apple couldn't make - Vivo X21" how does anyone know what video that is or phone is after 9 months? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Meanie.png.8332beb5e75820400effef0c04437077.png

Video Link:

Spoiler

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

9 hours ago, Rohith_Kumar_Sp said:

image.png.49c8b2bf20b02e3a14d62d77af4fc4d8.png

was one of the early critiques of the title format. still hate it, how hard was it just to add "The phone apple couldn't make - Vivo X21" how does anyone know what video that is or phone is after 9 months? 

It's been well established that for LMG, trying to make apple look bad gives them VIEWS. 

1 hour ago, corrado33 said:

It's been well established that for LMG, trying to make apple look bad gives them VIEWS. 

"It's been well established that for LMG, saying the truth about apple look gives them VIEWS". - FTFY 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

18 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

All that money, all that tech, and yet Linus still can't afford a decent pair of shoes.

Nah sandals are his trademark, it's those identical Costco jeans that make him look poor. 

1 hour ago, Egg-Roll said:

Nah sandals are his trademark, it's those identical Costco jeans that make him look poor. 

I think the fact that he can't ever get a decent haircut makes him look more poor than anything else. Ironic that whenever his bad haircuts are in the shot, so is a bunch of expensive tech.

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Maybe need to ask why there are mean comments in the first place, once you get past those people who just like to be mean that is.

AWOL

Time to pull out all the stops...

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

18 hours ago, Bitter said:

His haircut isn't bad, it's just retro 90s style...

Right?

Nope, not for the age he would have been. Unless he started his punk/emo stage really early in life.

18 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I think the fact that he can't ever get a decent haircut makes him look more poor than anything else. Ironic that whenever his bad haircuts are in the shot, so is a bunch of expensive tech.

He needs to stop letting his kids do his hair every morning, that should solve that issue.

2 hours ago, Egg-Roll said:

He needs to stop letting his kids do his hair every morning, that should solve that issue.

I think he just needs to stop having hair, that would ensure no problems related to it.

@James way to crowdsource your job to the forum community...can't even be bothered to go through the comments on your own videos in order to make this new video huh xD

3 hours ago, imreloadin said:

@James way to crowdsource your job to the forum community...can't even be bothered to go through the comments on your own videos in order to make this new video huh xD

correct...and you failed me. We're done now and I only used one comment from this thread.

2 minutes ago, James said:

correct...and you failed me. We're done now and I only used one comment from this thread.

One comment would make for a short video

10 minutes ago, James said:

Lol I can't wait. I predict many spinny zoom cuts and air horn sound effects and Linus saying yikes a lot.

wow people are not happy with Digital Storm (Apart from Bit who seems like a lovely chap)

913938339_ScreenShot2019-02-09at4_14_13PM.thumb.png.d9cf9d903609773d611001cbe53cddaf.png