Phishing Emails & YouTube Messages - Fake Giveaway Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Caman

Discord

Posted · Original PosterOP

I was in Linus tech tips discord and I met the worst mods ever. I was doing one thing just write a thing in the chat and I did nothing that bad but I got permantely banned this is not okay. They are not good mods they dont give warnings. I just want in again everyone can do something wrong.

Maybe you could say what you did. Somethings you considered as a joke others don't. They aren't inherently bad mods just because they banned you. 

"Kieran just stole my girl!" - No-one

Discord: Kdog#7258

1 minute ago, Kdog said:

Maybe you could say what you did. Somethings you considered as a joke others don't. They aren't inherently bad mods just because they banned you. 

I just write this Do someone have a skin they can give away I also accept trading Cards for cs go

Apparently, if you want to appeal your ban you should do this (according to an admin of this forum):

to appeal your ban, send a DM on discord to Momo#1111.

"There's no such thing as perfect. You're beautiful as you are Courage. With all your imperfections you can do anything." - Bathtub Barracuda

"How can someone win if winning means that someone loses" - Scatman John

"We’re here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff.” - Scott Pilgrim

Gear:                           .                                                                                                                         .

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 || Motherboard: MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon || RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200Mhz (running at 2933Mhz) || GPU: Gigabyte Auros RX 580 4GB || Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB || Cooling: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || PSU: Corsair RMx 750W

Peripherals:

Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT-990 250 Ohm || Mouse: Roccat Kiro || Keyboard: Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB || Mousepad: CM Storm Swift-RX XXL || Graphics tablet: Wacom Intuos Pen Small

Old PC:

CPU: AMD Athlon X2 255 || Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO || RAM: 4x2GB DDR3 || GPU: Nvidia Quadro 512MB || Case: Antec Sonata III || PSU: Antec Earthwatts 500W Bronze

Minibois' Digital Art Thread

Reviews: Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB || Wacom Intuos Pen Small || Roccat Kiro

Threads: Pokémon Thread || Dutch Talk || Super Smash Bros. Melee Thread

Setup: Current setup

2 minutes ago, Caman said:

I just write this Do someone have a skin they can give away I also accept trading Cards for cs go

Yep I think that explains the ban

I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon.. After all I knew it had to be something to do with you

Laptop:

CPU: Intel Celeron N2840

RAM: (1x4) DDR3L 4gb 1600mhz

SCREEN: 15.6” 1366 x 768p

GPU: Intel HD Graphics

HDD: 500gb 7200rpm

Phone:

CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425

RAM: 2gb

Storage: 16gb (now 24gb)

Screen: 1280 x 720p

Pixel Density: 294 ppi

Camera: 1920 x 1080p 13mp 

1 minute ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

Yep I think that explains the ban

But it should not permanent banned

3 minutes ago, Caman said:

But it should not permanent banned

The fourth line of the rules says that "We take the rules very seriously and temporary and/or permanent bans for first offenses will not be unusual."

Edit: Copied the quote directly. 

"Kieran just stole my girl!" - No-one

Discord: Kdog#7258

2 minutes ago, Kdog said:

The fourth line of the rules says that "We take the rules very seriously and temporary and/or permanent bans for first offenses will not be unusual. "

Edit: Copied the quote directly. 

Yea but I though if they would ban I would get a warning I have not Done anything else

12 minutes ago, Caman said:

That goes under advertising to me since you're asking for free stuff.

image.png.aeef8f551e39cbb586ad1b5ca70f8c7f.png

Known as SEOZ, but you can call me essy for short

Main PC:

CPU: i5-8600K 4.7GHz Cooler: Arctic 33 eSports One Motherboard: Asus Prime Z370-P RAM: 16GB Corsair LPX DDR4-3000 GPU: Asus GTX 1060 3GB Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD PSU: Corsair CX450M Case: NZXT S340

Keyboard: EagleTec KG011 Mouse: Logitech G305 Monitor: LG 29WK600 Sound: Status Audio HD One

Brother:

CPU: Ryzen 2200G 3.5GHz Cooler: AMD Wraith Stealth Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro4 RAM: 8GB Patriot Viper 4 DDR4-3000 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Storage: Integral V2 250GB SSD PSU: BQ PP 10 400W Case: DeepCool Frame

Keyboard: Redragon K552 Mouse: Corsair Glaive Monitor: AOC E2270SWHN + Acer KG221Q Sound: Earbuds

Asus ZenBook UX410-UA

CPU: i3-8130U 2.2GHz RAM: 4GB DDR4-2400 GPU: Intel UHD 620 Storage: 256GB SK Hynix M.2 SATA SSD Screen: 14" 1920x1080p IPS

Folding@Home Setup:

CPU: i5-8600K - 2.9GHz (Folding Disabled)

GPU: Asus GTX 1060 3GB - Graphics 1900MHz / Memory 4000MHz

So strange to see how people don't realise that they did something bad, even though to most everyone else it's clear.

Perhaps OP is rather young? That could explain this, though not excuse it.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  16GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1x 256 m.2, 1x 500 SSD, 1x 1TB, 1x 4TB   PSU Corsair 1000W  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

4 hours ago, Caman said:

How do I appeal a ban I know now I did something wrong on discord

you could kindly ask Colonel Mortis:

https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/10813-colonel_mortis/

you did something wrong, and the moderation team made the right decision imo. but you can at least try

PSU TIER LIST 3.0//Vram info//80+ info//HDD Guide//Build logs//build plan guide//Before troubleshoot//Mark Solved//Off Topic//Community standards

Don't forget to quote or mention me

Primary PC:

CPU: I5-8600k  @4.5 ghz  GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming   RAM: 8+8 3360 mhz DDR4 Trident Z   MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC   HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung ECOGREEN   SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB   Soundcard: built in   Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB   Screen: Salora 40LED1500

Second PC: Cedar mill

CPU: i3-2130   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 4+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3    MOBO: HP H series   HDD: 320 GB WD Black 7200 RPM   PSU: HP 250 watt   Soundcard: built in   Case: Sunbeam Quarterback   Screen: IIyama Prolite T2240MTS, Samsung SyncMaster710N

Server: CookieVault

CPU: core2dual E8400   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 2+1+1+1 gb 1333 mhz ddr3   MOBO: HP Q series   HDD: 4x 1tb 5400 RPM Samsung Spinpoint Ecogreen   Soundcard: built in   Case: Compaq 6000 pro mt   Screen: Samsung SyncMaster710n

Laptop : Acer TravelMate 8573t

CPU: I3-2330M   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 8+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3   MOBO: Acer   SSD: 250 gb mx500 sata   Soundcard: built in   Case: Acer TravelMate 8573t   Screen: TN 768p

Game consoles:

PS4 slim glacier white 500 gb, PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 gb, Xbox, 3 DS lites, DSI XL, Gameboy Advanced Color, PS Vita v2, Wii, PS3 500 gb

Hi, I'm momo#1111
First of all, thank you for making a forum post, secondly; https://dooleylabs.com/4ao0yu.png
That's some of the messages you sent during the very short time you were on the server.
Considering you broke multiple rules, to be exact

Spamming in multiple channels, Advertising, begging for cards and other things. I don't think you will be coming back on the server. 
My apologies and please be nicer to me in DM's when you message me! Thank you!

8 hours ago, Momoa1239 said:

Hi, I'm momo#1111
First of all, thank you for making a forum post, secondly; https://dooleylabs.com/4ao0yu.png
That's some of the messages you sent during the very short time you were on the server.
Considering you broke multiple rules, to be exact

Spamming in multiple channels, Advertising, begging for cards and other things. I don't think you will be coming back on the server. 
My apologies and please be nicer to me in DM's when you message me! Thank you!

Okay I understand sorry If I was rude or anything

I didnt really know about the rules 

i just want to come back but I guess that not going to happen have a good day

sorry for mess with server 

And I wonder if OP realizes that he effectively misled readers by saying that he: "just write a thing in the chat and I did nothing that bad but I got permantely banned".

So nice to get a truth bomb.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  16GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1x 256 m.2, 1x 500 SSD, 1x 1TB, 1x 4TB   PSU Corsair 1000W  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

13 minutes ago, FIXXX said:

And I wonder if OP realizes that he effectively misled readers by saying that he: "just write a thing in the chat and I did nothing that bad but I got permantely banned".

So nice to get a truth bomb.

I really missed I tell the truth

Discord itself sucks mate.

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

13 hours ago, aezakmi said:

Discord itself sucks mate.

I like Discord [(especially when the cartoon video game controller spins with the message under him while Discord is loading)] 

But I don't like it when too many people chat.

AffectionateAthleticCalf-size_restricted.gif

BlankFace Says so.

Based on what I've read in this thread, I think you're being unreasonable considering you went in there with the express intention of posting something that breaks the rules. The mods make an assessment of the post and the poster's history when they hand out action so there's no real way they knew you were anything other than perhaps a bot or serial begger.

i got a warning for seemingly no reason but honestly whatever. i gave up on that place when i was told that 1.65V was a good daily voltage for Ryzen

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play MTGA & watch anime at 720p...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee! The Cassette Deck!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016