Cheap mechanical keyboard

Drunk.EU

Hey guys,

I have a budget of 60 USD for a good mechanical keyboard preferably the 104 key style one but i can accept the 87 key layout as well. 

The catch is that i can only buy from AliExpress as that is the only place that ships to Pakistan.

I initially planned on getting a MOTOSPEED CK108 but if you guys would recommend me anything else from Ali express under 60 usd, i'd be happy to look in to them.

This is kinda urgent, only have a day to decide. Looking forward to your feedback!

27 minutes ago, Drunk.EU said:

Hey guys,

I have a budget of 60 USD for a good mechanical keyboard preferably the 104 key style one but i can accept the 87 key layout as well. 

The catch is that i can only buy from AliExpress as that is the only place that ships to Pakistan.

I initially planned on getting a MOTOSPEED CK108 but if you guys would recommend me anything else from Ali express under 60 usd, i'd be happy to look in to them.

This is kinda urgent, only have a day to decide. Looking forward to your feedback!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Redragon-K557-KALA-RGB-LED-Backlit-Mechanical-USB-Gaming-Keyboard-with-6-Theme-Backlight-104-Keys/32778280068.html 

I would buy this instead. But that is personal preference. They are similar, most cheap chinese ones are very similar in quality but differ in design IMO.

Rantopad Mxx which is ~55$ for Gateron switch or ~70$ for Cherry switch. It check for all the basic like LED backlighting, a removable cable, and an aluminum bottom plate

28 minutes ago, tomhay said:

Rantopad Mxx which is ~55$ for Gateron switch or ~70$ for Cherry switch. It check for all the basic like LED backlighting, a removable cable, and an aluminum bottom plate

Nice option for a cheap board, I would buy it for sure if I had similar to OP budget, was not aware of this one.