Linus's Jeans

hesit8

Does anyone know what make/model of jeans Linus wears? They look very comfy.

I think they were from Costco or whatever its called. 

LoL. How can you tell the comfort of jeans by looking at them?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Hmm it seems like you were born without the ability to do this? It comes naturally for myself.

15 hours ago, dizmo said:

LoL. How can you tell the comfort of jeans by looking at them?

I think it is obvious that Linus will choose comfort over style in most situations. He wears socks with sandals, and has a entire drawer full of the same jeans. I am pretty sure nobody would buy that many if they weren't comfortable lol.

He buys them all from Costco. Lmao

Are you going to buy socks and sandals as well?

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

Just now, SwagMaestro said:

He buys them all from Costco. Lmao

Are you going to buy socks and sandals as well?

No, compromises must be made in order to facilitate normalized appearance interpretation thresholds.

Just now, hesit8 said:

No, compromises must be made in order to facilitate normalized appearance interpretation thresholds.

Pffft. Pathetic. No commitment.

*Takes off early 2000s shades, tucks away racketball, straps on socks, marries an Asian cutie*

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

22 minutes ago, hesit8 said:

I think it is obvious that Linus will choose comfort over style in most situations. He wears socks with sandals, and has a entire drawer full of the same jeans. I am pretty sure nobody would buy that many if they weren't comfortable lol.

I think he also chooses convenience over everything else...hence why he purchased them when he was grocery shopping ;) The fact they're all the same shows he hasn't really tried that many others. Cheap jeans are no where near as comfortable as quality jeans.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I'm almost certain that I heard him say Costco.

7 hours ago, dizmo said:

I think he also chooses convenience over everything else...hence why he purchased them when he was grocery shopping ;) The fact they're all the same shows he hasn't really tried that many others. Cheap jeans are no where near as comfortable as quality jeans.

100% agree. If you want some really comfy jeans, I recommend checking out Abercrombie & Fitch, BKE, or even Hollister. They can be a bit pricey but they are worth it. Plus, they do offer a lot of sales and reasonably priced jeans to begin with.

I have some cheap jeans from brands they sell at places like Wal-Mart for when I'm doing anything where I don't want to worry about damage, such as working outside, working on a car, painting, etc and they feel awful in comparison. I used to wear those kinds of pants all the time when I was younger before I had my own disposable income. Once I tried a higher end brand, that was it. I never went back.

Wearing nice jeans and then going back reminds me of this:

Urban Star from Costco.

The old ones were better (deeper pockets).

They aren't great quality - like the fly is waaay offset from center on many of my pairs - but the stretchy material and loose fit make them crazy comfy.

31 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Urban Star from Costco.

They aren't great quality - like the fly is waaay offset from center on many of my pairs - but the stretchy material and loose fit make them crazy comfy.

Go for stretch fit Levi’s. Great quality and super comfy. Some people say Levi’s are expensive but you get what you pay for. 

32 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Urban Star from Costco.

A-a-are you Linus himself??

Won’t visit often..

1 hour ago, LinusTech said:

Urban Star from Costco.

what about the sandals, haha you still wearing them? And where did you find them(bought them)?

Are they confortable?

"Once there was an explosion, a bang that gave birth to time and space. Once there was an explosion, a bang that set a planet spinning in that space. Once there was an explosion, a bang that gave rise to life as we know it... And then came the next explosion. An explosion that will be our last"

"... To see the world in a grain of sand. Heaven in a wild flower

Hold infinite in the palm of your hand.  And eternity in an hour ..."

PC: 1

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 4.3GHz 1.3875v Motherboard: AsRock X470 Taichi (BIOS: Agesa 1.0.0.3 ABB) RAM: 4x8GB(32) 3200MHzCL16 Hyper X GPU: GTX 980 Ti Waterforce Xtreme Core Clock: 1595MHz Memory Clock: 8000MHz Storage: SAMSUNG EVO 860 2TB(OS) / SAMSUNG EVO 860 1TB(Backup) Cooler: NZXT Hydro X72 360mm Case: NZXT Phantom 820 PSU: Corsair TX-750w Display Monitor: Monitor AOC AG251FG 240Hz G-Sync 1080p Headset: Headset LogiTech G633 OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Version: 1909 / OS Build: )

NOTEBOOK:

Model: Acer Aspire 5516 CPU: AMD TF-20 1.6GHz(1C/1T) GPU: ATI Radeon X1200(256MB) RAM: 4GB(2x2GB) 666MHz HD: SSD Sandisk PLUS 240GB OS: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64

4 hours ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

100% agree. If you want some really comfy jeans, I recommend checking out Abercrombie & Fitch, BKE, or even Hollister. They can be a bit pricey but they are worth it. Plus, they do offer a lot of sales and reasonably priced jeans to begin with.

I have some cheap jeans from brands they sell at places like Wal-Mart for when I'm doing anything where I don't want to worry about damage, such as working outside, working on a car, painting, etc and they feel awful in comparison. I used to wear those kinds of pants all the time when I was younger before I had my own disposable income. Once I tried a higher end brand, that was it. I never went back.

Wearing nice jeans and then going back reminds me of this:

Aye, and honestly those are pretty budget friendly jeans as well. People don't realize that the extra work that goes into more expensive jeans isn't just a brand name and some style, the better cuts give a significantly better fit, which results in a more comfortable jean. Plus the materials used are of significantly higher quality. Every single person who I've ever asked that hates on expensive jeans has never actually tried a pair themselves. The jeans I wear are typically $200+, but honestly even GAP jeans on sale for their higher end tiers are still pretty comfortable.

I have jeans like that too. I wear them to the laundry room when it's time to wash the rest of my clothes. Plus I have a bunch of jeans that are a little too big from my year and a half of being fat.

Haha, love Rick and Morty.

3 hours ago, LinusTech said:

Urban Star from Costco.

Never worn a decent pair of skinny/slim fit jeans then? I find them significantly more comfortable than baggy jeans. It's like my ass is constantly getting a hug.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

29 minutes ago, dizmo said:

Never worn a decent pair of skinny/slim fit jeans then? I find them significantly more comfortable than baggy jeans. It's like my ass is constantly getting a hug.

If you like ass hugs (never thought I'd say that in my life), then you need to try on original cowboy cut Wranglers (13MWZ) or if you are a slimmer person get the slim version (0936).

4 hours ago, LinusTech said:

Urban Star from Costco.

SPEAKING OF COMFY..

linustights.thumb.jpg.3141817d00b9068d4b3b7223c69568f8.jpg

Details separate people.

29 minutes ago, Dylanc1500 said:

If you like ass hugs (never thought I'd say that in my life), then you need to try on original cowboy cut Wranglers (13MWZ) or if you are a slimmer person get the slim version (0936).

I caaaaan't wear jeans like that. The bottoms are way, way too big. I like jeans that go to a very narrow taper. Fits better with the shoes I wear.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, dizmo said:

I caaaaan't wear jeans like that. The bottoms are way, way too big. I like jeans that go to a very narrow taper. Fits better with the shoes I wear.

Lol fair enough. I wear boots 90% of the time so it's needed. I have jeans from almost every brand, but dang bootcut aren't as common as they used to be. Brands that used to sell them, no longer do.

37 minutes ago, Dylanc1500 said:

Lol fair enough. I wear boots 90% of the time so it's needed. I have jeans from almost every brand, but dang bootcut aren't as common as they used to be. Brands that used to sell them, no longer do.

Naked & Famous has two options you might like. Their boot cut is pretty generous, and they have an even larger one that...I don't even know what situation you'd wear them in. Sumo wrestler legs?

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

Just now, dizmo said:

Naked & Famous has two options you might like. Their boot cut is pretty generous, and they have an even larger one that...I don't even know what situation you'd wear them in. Sumo wrestler legs?

I'll keep that in mind. Lol I can appreciate a good bootcut, but im not sure I want bell bottoms.