[Canada] Visions Electronics NAD HP50 $130

kokakolia
47 minutes ago, kokakolia said:

I bought the NAD Viso HP50 for only $130!! 

There are many other models as well from KEF. 

Yup the HP50 are one of my purchase candidates a few years back. When the the chief engineer went to an audiophile conference. RMAF .. I think it was? And reviewers were pretty impressed by them.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

39 minutes ago, FIXXX said:

Yup the HP50 are one of my purchase candidates a few years back. When the the chief engineer went to an audiophile conference. RMAF .. I think it was? And reviewers were pretty impressed by them.

At this price it’s hard to ignore. I love my HP50 but the headband design is clunky, looks stupid and the ear pads could be larger. It’s a perfect sounding headphone with flawed ergonomics. I see why it never sold well. The design is lacking, but the comfort is OK and the sound is amazing. 

Jesus christ, why is everything so cheap, is that even legit?

37 minutes ago, Agris said:

Probably.

image.png.798519640c60ddf90bb85acee4710191.png

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

4 hours ago, FIXXX said:

Probably.

5 hours ago, Agris said:

Yes visions is 100% legit. Been shopping at their physical locations for at least 10 years. One of those stores where "everything is on sale" so its always worth cross shopping with other stores to make sure you're getting a good deal, but in general they have some fantastic deals on most products, plus you can always ask for discount and negotiate in store for an even better deal. Great place to find good prices on audio products specifically. 

5 hours ago, Agris said:

If you don’t believe me, just go to a Visions store. It’s real. I was so pumped when I got my HP50 headphones. They still had over a dozen of those in stock. And that store is always empty and depressing. 

And they also also sell the KEF M100 for a measly $70. And that’s one heck of the deal. They pretty much sound like the HP50 but in IEM form.