Cant tell the difference, help.

Tevildo

different sellers for the same card.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

different sellers for the same card.

Oh ok thanks, so they are the same card but different people selling them. Thanks.

"Cheaper" is Amazon Us listing, watch out for import fees if you're in EU.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

Just now, Jitendra said:

Both the graphic card are same just the two different seller are selling them

I found a reburished version on ebuyer for £530, Is it worth going it or shall I get the new one?? - https://www.ebuyer.com/875093-exdisplay-msi-geforce-rtx-2070-gaming-z-8gb-graphics-card-ebr2-rtx-2070-gaming-z-8g?mkwid=sWA3N2WiH_dc&pcrid=51630194939&pkw=&pmt=&gclid=CjwKCAiAv9riBRANEiwA9Dqv1XpjFY2Udpizh8SB7CRlXqq_puaFCaIw0lENUVZQJ64ChQOPWoOlsBoC7tYQAvD_BwE

4 minutes ago, Tevildo said:

I can't tell you the exact answer as i hadn't bought any refurbished  GPU but If you are getting warranty on it then definitely you can go with

8 minutes ago, Tevildo said:

Just looked and there are 3 versions of that card, each one has a higher boost clock, I'd suggest getting the cheapest version of that card, which is also new (found it here; very good seller: https://www.cclonline.com/product/265173/RTX-2070-GAMING-8G/Graphics-Cards/MSI-GeForce-RTX-2070-GAMING-8GB-Graphics-Card/VGA5400/) and just use the auto oc tool in afterburner to get the same perf as the other versions

| Ryzen 7 3700x | 16GB Vengance @ 3200 | MSI GTX 1070Ti Gaming | 

| ADATA XPG SX8000NP 256GB Nvme SSD + WD Blue 500GB SSD | 4TB WD Blue |

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |