What's your avatar all about?

FezBoy

It's the picture "Irregular Blue Galaxies" taken by the Hubble Space telescope.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

Back when I started using this profile picture, I just wanted to switch up the one I currently I had.

It's the logo for the digital image manipulation software "Gimp", with some edits to it (mainly the "thinking"-hand added + the eyes shifted around a bit).

The Gimp logo, I don't remember if it actually was open source... But some people in the past have asked if I made this profile picture with Gimp and to answer that: no.

I found the vector (svg) file for the logo online and adjusted the eyes + added the hand using (the free/open source vector editor) Inkscape.

As someone that identifies somewhat as an 'artist' (overglorified drawing/digital design hobbyist) I have been wanting to design some different. getting the right thing is difficult though. Already did like 20 sketches for a potential logo and didn't quite hit anything good.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, Minibois said:

It's the logo for the digital image manipulation software "Gimp", 

I love Gimp.  I don't even use it.

Won’t visit often..

It was the default. Then they changed it. I asked for the image. Now It’s my profile picture. 

I love MLP, and this particular character: Tempest Shadow (aka Fizzlepop Berrytwist). Artist is MagnaLuna on dA.

tempest_shadow_by_magnaluna-dcajxgy.jpg

ugmrhnqlhed21.jpg

Character from Honkai Impact; current favourite mobile/tablet game

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

It's one of the first things to pop up when you google "kleine ijsbeer" which is a name I picked because my name is Lars and when I was very young I used to have a book named "Lars de kleine ijsbeer" and later there were also a couple of movies about it. So it just stuck with me and now I use (most likely copyrighted) pictures of the books and films as avatars on multiple platforms. Nothing artistic here ?

while (alive == true) { breathe(); }

Because a cat is fine too.

She's Neko from K Project. I though it was cute so I just ripped it off from the ending credits.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

40 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

I love MLP, and this particular character: Tempest Shadow (aka Fizzlepop Berrytwist). Artist is MagnaLuna on dA.

Fluttershy is way better.

Disagree means ban.

/s

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I guess I like going fast off road too?

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

I enjoy listening to good classical music

I love the black/red aesthetic of it

I spent hours working on creating my avatar.

Showing only the first letter of my username truly represents the anonymity provided by the internet an how you can only see the tip of the iceberg.

/s

GTX 480 ES best.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Hardest partying parrot on earth.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

It me and a wonderful friend 

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

My picture goes to show that even the Tog can handle like a Light Tank with enough skill.

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

the sun in soviet russia

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

4 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Fluttershy is way better.

Disagree means ban.

/s

Of the mane six, Fluttershy all the way. Luna is best princess. Derpy Hooves is best background pone. Tempest is best movie pone. Octavia is best music pone. Twilight is best singer pone.

Mine is a build I did in Minecraft of the underside of a CPU. I might change it at some point though.

What is actually supposed to go here? Some people put their specs, others put random comments or remarks about themselves or others, and there are a few who put cryptic statements.