Find results in...
Fez_Boy

What's your avatar all about?

8 minutes ago, Noctus said:

No i shall not聽馃様

for reference. that there is 3D animation. the best kind of 3D animation

6 hours ago, Sylvie said:

Uh oh, that sounds like an opinion!聽

Ya. And your point? So was what I replied to. Are we not allowed to share our opinions?

1 hour ago, GoldenLag said:

for reference. that there is 3D animation. the best kind of 3D animation

Don't believe it !

MotherboardROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPURyzen 5 1600| GPUSapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC| RAMCorsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb| OS Drive聽聽Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi CardASUS PCE-AC68 | CaseSwitch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE| StorageWD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb| NAS SolutionSynology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan ControllerSentry LXE| ScreensSony 43" TV | SoundLogitech 5.1 X530

54 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

Are we not allowed to share our opinions?

No.

Bad pony.

Seagull eat fish. But fish belong to Mafia. Mafia punch seagull for not respecting Mafia. Seagull say "No, please! I have child!"

Mafia punch seagull with child.

Pyo.

I think mine is pretty self explanatory...

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

<Make me a sandwich.> <No! Make it yourself!> <Sudo make me a sandwich.> <FINE.>What is scaling and how does it work?Asus PB287Q unboxing!Console alternatives :DCoCF.A.QBeginner's Guide To LTT (by iamdarkyoshi)

Sauron'stm Product Scores:

Spoiler

Just a list of my personal scores for some products, in no particular order, with brief comments. I just got the idea to do them so they aren't many for now :)

Don't take these as complete reviews or final truths - they are just my personal impressions on products I may or may not have used, summed up in a couple of sentences and a rough score. All scores take into account the unit's price and time of release, heavily so, therefore don't expect absolute performance to be reflected here.

-Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - [8/10]

Spoiler

A durable and reliable machine that is relatively lightweight, has all the hardware it needs to never feel sluggish and has a great IPS matte screen. Downsides are mostly due to its age, most notably the screen resolution of 1366x768 and usb 2.0 ports.

-Apple Macbook (2015) - [Garbage -/10]

Spoiler

From my perspective, this product has no redeeming factors given its price and the competition. It is underpowered, overpriced, impractical due to its single port and is made redundant even by Apple's own iPad pro line.

-OnePlus X - [7/10]

Spoiler

A good phone for the price. It does everything I (and most people) need without being sluggish and has no particularly bad flaws. The lack of recent software updates and relatively barebones feature kit (most notably the lack of 5GHz wifi, biometric sensors and backlight for the capacitive buttons) prevent it from being exceptional.

-Microsoft Surface Book 2 - [Garbage - -/10]

Spoiler

Overpriced and rushed, offers nothing notable compared to the competition, doesn't come with an adequate charger despite the premium price. Worse than the Macbook for not even offering the small plus sides of having macOS. Buy a Razer Blade if you want high performance in a (relatively) light package.

-Intel Core i7 2600/k - [9/10]

Spoiler

Quite possibly Intel's best product launch ever. It had all the bleeding edge features of the time, it came with a very significant performance improvement over its predecessor and it had a soldered heatspreader, allowing for efficient cooling and great overclocking. Even the "locked" version could be overclocked through the multiplier within (quite reasonable) limits.

-Apple iPad Pro - [5/10]

Spoiler

A pretty good product, sunk by its price (plus the extra cost of the physical keyboard and the pencil). Buy it if you don't mind the Apple tax and are looking for a very light office machine with an excellent digitizer. Particularly good for rich students. Bad for cheap tinkerers like myself.

Picture of me a couple years ago

S鈧扁枔蓡鈻cs:i7聽6蕠丧驻岽壠00K (4.4ghz), Asus DeLuxe X99A II, GT覊X覊1覊0覊8覊0聽Zotac Amp ExTr陯熽幁e),Si6F4Gb D馃吘馃吋馃吀馃吔馃叞馃唭馃吘r PlatinUm, EVGA G2 S菨蕦菨針5釞a檷釚釗庒檸釛呩柖t, Phanteks Enthoo Primo, 3TB WD Black, 500gb 850 Evo, H100iGeeTeeX, Windows 10, K70 R谈虁蛝虄蛠虄蛼蛣蜆蛣蛻虘蛠虇汰挞蛵蜁蜏獭蛥瘫汰虩泰G潭蛫虂苔态B谈蜅蛣蛨虧號, G502, HyperX Cloud 2s, Asus MX34. 驻N鈭㏒W鈭S聽960 EVO

Just keeping this here as a backup聽9痰虘蛝虃虥探蛣蛣炭蛼炭虌虋蛯叹虅蜆虅虙虒蛺蜐探炭虋蛻虘虇蜆蜅虉處虤虅蛼蜐虘虌蜎虘蛻虃蛻蛝蛺虁蛻虛蛫虈蛦炭蜖蛻蜎蜎蛦虂蛦虝虛炭虈虁虛蛻蛦蛡虛叹虖蛫虁虈虥虓虄蛠虙處蛝虙虅蛢虙虗虘虥虋虤虖虒探蛢蛡蛬虛虗虝虥蛢蛫虒蛬蛝虗虈蜖虒蛢虜蛫蜐虉虈蛠虖蛼虌蛫蛢虇虌虉虁虒虜蛦虝蛻虉虗虉虓虁蜐虊蜐虌虥蛣蛫探蛡炭蛯蛫虇叹虤虊蛺炭蛢虅叹蛻蛣蜅蜅蜐虃虃蛠虈蛡蛝蛣蛠探蛣蛢虛蛡探虝蛢蛝虅蛯虗虜虅虅蛼蛯蛣虆虊蛫虃蛼蜐虤虁蛣虒蛡探虁虘虖探虁蛻虗虗蛬蛝蛝蛬虛虆蛬蜅虓虝蜐蜐虂蜅蜖蛣虇虖虈蛫虒虥蜐虝虖虜虘虗蛣蛻處蛻蛦虖處虂虘虓虖虙虒虋蜐台瘫號蛨虪虧摊坦蛪挞虧虨泰虪坦毯贪毯滩坛蛨虨袒虦太坦瘫虠台蹋蜋抬抬袒獭虡蛶滩虧蜋蛵蛿蛥摊滩虩虨蜌號虡蛪蜏汰贪蹋蛶蜁碳碳虦碳蜁蛶蹋蛧蛽蛽蛶碳抬毯摊蛨踏獭虧蜄泰汰蛥蛵蹋瘫虨态毯摊碳踏滩蛶號虪虩蛵虡汰蛿虩虠虣虠虠蜏踏苔蛵太态抬蛿蛥苔坛虠坛蛿虨碳虧蛵虧蛨袒蛧汰獭虪蛨坛蛵太坍胎汰蛵蛿蛨虪坦碳蛥态贪蛨踏蜌號摊蛵蛪蜄胎坦毯蜁滩胎踏毯坦坦抬酞獭毯毯汰蜁蛽虩蛥蜏坛坦蛵號蛶獭蹋太蛽挞蛵蛥蛨蜁坛坦虣贪蛪蜋虧蜏虦挞虪胎虧滩坍态蜁贪坦坛蜁獭贪滩蹋蛥摊太坍蜋坦坍挞蜋坍虧蹋蛧蜏毯毯蛧毯毯蛨坛虦蹋虣袒抬蹋虦袒苔蜌坦泰獭蛽蜌號蛵挞胎虩蛵蛶苔蜋太虦蛿汰胎蛨态虧毯泰獭蜋蜋蛪袒獭贪态虠蹋挞抬蜄苔蛶胎虦态坦蛽蛨蜋踏虦虠蛿泰號坛太8痰虘蛻虖蛣虗虗虥虂處蛼虜蛼虒虘虛虇虛蛻虤虥虊蛣虝蛠虝蛬虒蛬蛺蜎蛬虄虓探虋蜅蛬蛫虃虆蛫蛻蛠蛬蜐蜐蜎虊虖蛢蛯叹蛣虁蜎蛫蜖蜆叹蛻虥虒虁蛝蜆虒虛虖虘虂蜆虅虊虒蛡虂蜖蜎虌蛫虅蛺蛫蛣虁虒虝虇處炭虥虤虛虜虓處蜖虁虓坍蛵蜁胎蛪苔胎瘫虨虦太虡踏號态蛵蛧蛽虦袒酞踏蹋台蹋坦0潭炭虅虁蛺蜁獭虪虪蛪毯袒摊瘫虡蛧胎蜏蛶蜄摊蜁獭號态汰蛿酞酞蛶毯虪踏态态踏蹋汰蹋蛵胎瘫虡坛蹋踏蜌汰蛥胎蜌苔蜋瘫苔蜁碳蜄蜋蜁獭蛧汰蛽蛪蛶挞坦蹋蹋蛥蜁虦蛵蜄坛汰蜁碳坛號泰蛵蛿蜏瘫虣台虪虧毯贪苔瘫台t潭蛼虤虄蜐虉蛫虜蛼蜅虗虅虒蛺蛦虓蛡虄蜐蛣叹蜅虆虝虗蛼蛢蜐虇蜎虃叹蛬虓蛡虃虅虈虤炭虉蛯虆蛣虄叹虜虈虈叹蜆蛝蛫虝蛬虤虌虒虅蜖蛯蛦虥蛦處蛢蛣叹虥虋蛫虈虒虜蛣蛣虁虗蛫虋虓蛻虋虉虛蛻蜐蛝蛠虆虁虘蛣探虄探蜎虈蛠虗蛢蛝蛦虜蜐虉虁虓虖虇虛虇蛼虌蛠虌虓蛠虃虊蜎虛蛢虃虌處虂虙虖虉蛬虄蜐探蛦蛢蛝虜蛻虤蛣虛蛯蛻虝虆探蛠虗虓虊虘虛蛣蛯虌蛣蛡虋虂蛦蛡虈蛣虜虄蛯虆蛣蛯蜎虘虗蛢虝虥虜虥蛣蛝蛫蜎虗叹蛺蜐蜐虜叹蜖虉虄虥虉虅蛻虛虌虈虊虊虪蛵虨坍蛧酞蛪泰虠虠蜄太蛪蛶蛽坍蹋虡太蛿虡蛥蜏态坍虣摊獭蹋蜁蜏蛽滩蹋蛥蛽蛽蹋坦台獭蜏虩蛨瘫蜌虡碳虣台號號蜏碳虣蜏虦虧蜋蹋虪酞滩虨號虪摊號虪虦瘫蛪滩毯蜋踏袒苔虦蛶虣坛毯蜏汰酞蜏瘫蜏蛽苔坦毯蜋抬蛥太號號挞贪蹋蛨蛵虦毯虡蜁抬态胎蛧虠號毯蹋滩太虩蹋虦挞汰蜏虩瘫坛坛號蜄蛧坦摊虦坦蜋台袒胎虣抬蛪蜁虦蛶蜁苔蜁瘫蜄蛪抬虦坦瘫苔抬蛿蛶滩苔蛿蜏號虡蛥抬太挞獭袒坦坍虠坍虦贪蛧贪蛿瘫蜋虨虪蛵蛪蜁坛蛵贪虪虠蜏虪摊虦泰蛽汰台毯台苔滩滩蜄挞台摊泰蜏滩蹋虪蛪苔态蛽虪虦滩蜏蛵虡蛧坛挞坛蛿碳蹋蜌虣蜋蜌蛥蜁虣虡蹋虪蛵虩酞虧抬滩蛧蜌苔號蜁贪虩挞酞蜄坛滩蛪蜋贪汰碳泰虩虧蹋虧态坛蛶虣瘫i痰蛡虉蛡虝虙虈蜅蛻虗虒處虘探虘虉蛣蜆蜐蛻蜆探蛠虋蜐蛬炭蛫蛬虆虗蛣蛻蜖虈炭蛣虒蛯虋虆蛡處蛦蜆虖蛢蛡虉炭虖虄蛻虖蛢蛦虜虌虥蜖處虥蛨蛥毯滩太蛥蜁蛥虨挞蛽胎號蛥汰虦太抬蛪袒蜏虠汰號蜏蛿坍虪蛧泰坦蛥瘫蛨虠汰蛨踏虪坍蜋蛧滩蜋贪坛坦滩蜋挞虦虩蜌蛶蛽苔太蜌袒虩贪蹋蛥滩毯苔太蛽號摊虧态蛪摊抬蛽蛨太汰獭虦瘫虨坦酞抬蛿踏虦蜋蛽虠虠挞袒蜏虩蛶蛧毯虡摊滩虧蛥太蜌贪蜏坦挞太抬虠挞坛挞蹋蜋坍瘫滩蜁毯虪挞蛪獭太號虩蜏蜄苔蛪虩蛨汰蹋坦獭瘫獭號虠毯虡蛥苔虪摊滩蛿虡瘫蹋抬抬蜋泰袒贪虪蛽蜋贪毯虪號虩虠號蛪虨蹋胎虧踏太蜏太虦蜁袒蛪毯蜌蹋虧胎蛧汰蛶號苔虣滩蛨滩虪坦獭碳蛶蜁泰蛽蛥號胎獭虡瘫虦蜋坦抬虧蛿汰蹋坍虠虨泰蹋态摊虦袒摊泰坍泰坦袒摊态號蜏Z檀虌蛺蛝蛯蛣蛦虝叹蛦虘虜蛡蛼蜆虁虋虁虥蛬蛻虃蛫虆蛺虥炭虂蛣虗蛝虖蜐虌虄虅蛦蛼蛣炭處虂蛠虉蛝虁蛯虝虜蛬蛫虋虊炭蜅蛫蛻虜蛺虈蛦蜎虃虗蛫虊虅蜆蛣虅虗蛡蛡蛼蛻蜅蜐虛蜐蛻蛢叹虘蛬虙蛺蛻叹蛡處虌虄探蜐虃虆虈蜖炭虓蛣蛠虅虓蛡蜖蛻虖虗叹處虇虊蜐叹蛡探虉虇虜虂蛬蜅虛虘态號蛨坍虧汰號蜄抬虠坦蹋碳碳虡虡蛥太虪汰虨蜋蛿蜋虦蜏虪虠酞虪挞碳太袒台蛽坛虩滩坛袒虣碳蛧毯蛶虡坦碳蛿毯坦态摊踏坍虩蛨汰袒蜌挞蹋滩蛿蜋胎蜁蹋袒贪蛨碳瘫毯踏踏蛪虣苔泰虠蛶虨蛽汰虨虠抬蛪坛汰汰挞毯坦坦坍蜁虡挞酞虨瘫獭胎蛨坦坛蛧抬挞虩挞坦瘫虣蜌摊坍坛踏蛵挞酞虨蜏苔坛苔蛵滩蜏蜏胎坛蛧酞态贪虪蜋蜁號虧台太泰摊瘫虡蛽台蛶酞蛨踏虦蛶台瘫坦坦瘫滩袒蛶號坛蜌汰酞苔虠态蛵摊虡蹋泰态蜄獭虧坦蹋虠台汰蜄虦蜁碳碳滩汰蜁蛿泰蛽虨虧蛽蛵虠虣摊蛿摊虨虧坛虦虦蛪號抬蜏泰蛧泰虡酞胎瘫蛽汰蛶蜄瘫虣泰虦蛶虣挞蛪虩蛶蛿虧胎蜁蛵蛽坦坍苔太蜌抬虪摊蛽瘫蜄蛿蛽踏蛪虪蜋o潭蛦虂虁蛡虃蜐蛠虅虆蛡炭蜎蛣蜆炭蛫蜅虂酞t檀蛫蛣探虁處蜐蜐虄虥虋蜆虂蛣虖虄虓虝虊虈虘虃虈虖蛝蛫虘蛢蜎探蛬蛣蛦虂虋蛫蜐虓蛯蛣蜆虛蛫虒炭虃叹蜐虗蛻蛢虁虂蛼虄虌虝蛢蛦虈虁蛫蜐虇蜅蜐虝虃蛻蛺蛝蜅虆虇蜐酞蛨蹋汰毯瘫酞坦毯蹋态獭號蹋袒蛨虨虣台蛥抬蛧泰袒太蛨虧汰台虩蛶抬袒虩袒蜏虧瘫蛿蛥蜏虧碳蛵蛥虨碳蹋獭虡踏摊蛽蛪號虪踏蛿虦虣蜌蛽抬袒蛽态蛽袒虦摊瘫號坛瘫台虠虪虧胎泰蛽蛥獭虠酞虣蛽號虪蛶虠蛶瘫坍摊坍蜋泰蛥太坦坦蛥號蜋虣蜄袒挞蛨虣袒蛧蛿抬虣挞蛥蹋蛥瘫蛿虦蹋汰瘫蛨蛥蜁虪坦蜋坦蛧袒碳蛶蛵胎虡蜋虡踏虦蛶虩蜄坦苔毯踏蛵蹋碳袒瘫滩蛶虠坦蛪獭蜋台酞虨袒坦蜌贪袒蛨蛨a潭處蛣蛠蛫虜虘探虆蛺蛺蛦蛝蛺虂蛢虆虉蛻蛻虓炭虖蛠蛦虤蛯虌虒虄虙探蛝虌蜐虁虥虄虖虒蜆蜐蜐虂蛡炭虄處虗蛫虙虁虋虤虆蛼處蛦炭蛣蜐虘虗虝虙蛝蛣蛢叹蜐蛬虥蛦虈虤虌蜆蛼處蜐虉虅虛蜆蜐虃蛫虇蛡蛣虙處蛺虈虓虝虥虇虌虝虝虆炭虤虜蛼虅虈虃虌蜆蛣蛦處蜆虜虤虝虈蛫蜐虋蛣虜虖蛬虂虁蛡蛣虋蛬蛡虓叹蛢蜎虤虝虈虜胎蛵瘫蜏坛蜌蜁泰蛵毯蜏挞酞袒太虣蛨态蜋蛥號蜋态蛵獭态虩蹋虧滩碳虦台碳毯蛶胎坍虧蜋酞蛥抬虡虣袒蜄蛧蜌蜋蹋态號滩滩胎摊苔虠贪虣虠酞虨虠泰袒酞踏獭蹋虦坛泰苔袒蛽虨虣蛵獭蜋太泰坦胎蜌袒台台苔虠贪滩抬虣蛥太蛥态瘫毯虨虩袒蛽虨蜌苔虡虧踏台蛶踏虦虦胎虠瘫蛨蹋袒贪坍碳虣蜌蜌虪蜌滩踏蛿贪獭汰虣坛蛵汰蛶虣蜌蛵虩毯蛶虧蛽坦贪獭虩蛨蛨蜏號毯蛥蜋泰摊蛿虣汰虩虨虩碳坍苔虦坛蜁虨碳蛨挞虦抬蛵坍蜁虦蜌虧苔虨胎虦胎虠虪苔蛧蜄坛蛨虦坍台獭蹋蜌滩虩蜋獭c痰蛫蜖虝虗炭虖虗虥蛝虈虘虗蜐虉蜎蛻蛻虓虘虜蜐虄蛣蛢蛣虈蜐虗蛻虗虋虇蛡虁虖蜎虋虜虓探蜅蛬虤虋虓虛蜆蛣虖虥虆蛯蛝探蛠蜆虘蜐蛼蛼虛蜅蛣處蛯蛡蛪虠虪蛧坦抬號虧蜁蜌蛶虩袒蛽坛抬贪袒挞毯虨蹋蜌踏蜋蛵蛧虠碳蜄蛿蜁蜋蜄毯台蜋挞號坦虡挞虡毯蛽挞虦蛵蛥蹋贪虠號毯虠酞虡摊虡蜌滩蜌抬滩抬态虨獭坦坦蜁蜏汰蛿坛虡虧态蛪台虠酞蛪蜁虨太獭蛿汰汰虦蛪蛿挞抬态太蜏蜋蛥號虣蜌蛿蜋蜌蛵滩虡蜌酞虠虨蹋抬虨滩蛶蛿蜄毯蛵蛥蛶虧蛶蛵蹋蛵泰虩蛨蜁蛥虠蛪酞摊蛥蛪蛶蜄蛵蛥抬號蛶號摊滩虡台苔虩蜏汰蛵蜌蛽蛨蜋态蜄虡瘫虧虦虡坦泰虧胎虦蛶獭态蛽态蜋蛵蛧蜏蜌虩太獭蛧台态滩胎虡虨虡虩虡虧太蛨虣袒蛧蛶蹋酞酞蛥虪滩蛽蛪蜋台挞蜌汰挞酞蛧摊虪摊虪蜄虨虦蛽挞滩蛶抬蜏蛧碳瘫苔蛵蛪蛨台蜁蛪虠虩號虠瘫汰蜌蛶虡蛽态蛵瘫挞蛵號摊虦虠坦贪滩泰酞蛵虨台虦太泰虪蛿袒太蛵蛧蜁贪贪虡挞蜌蛨虪袒坍S痰蛼虝蜐蛣蜆蛣蛢蜅虉蜐虅蛡蛣虆虗虗炭處虃蜅處炭太摊蛿碳獭滩蛪蜋瘫坍汰虠蜄摊踏蜋虦蜌贪坍蛥虧蜌胎虦虨虪踏毯獭虧蛧袒瘫抬蜋泰滩毯蛵坛踏毯號虧坛酞抬袒虠坍酞號毯坦汰蛵蜏蛧虠虧瘫袒坛虧號虧台台蛶虣蛪虨瘫摊蛥虣虦蛧摊袒虨瘫汰虠蛪贪坍虨蛵太毯蜋獭蛶虣虨摊虩蛽蛪坦滩蜄蛶碳挞太泰瘫蛧滩蛽獭酞蛪獭蜏毯虨袒蛶踏獭胎獭汰毯虡抬袒胎蛧踏號贪虡汰蜏抬坛獭太虣踏蜏袒蛧酞苔汰抬瘫蛶胎虩蜄蜁蹋踏泰虩滩汰坦苔坦蹋挞蜄號t谈處虁虃蛣蛢虙蛣蛣虃虅虌虂虈虃蛺虤蜖蛼虌虌虊蛺虊虖虤虈蛬虛蛣虥蛺叹蛬虝虙蛼蛺虋虋蜐虁虅蛦虅蜐蛦虘蛦虈虋虤虛虝胎胎獭汰蛵蛥虠蜏蛨泰蜁獭抬蛿蛿虨虩蛵汰蛧虣毯踏蜌蛶蛨蛶蜁抬瘫蛨蛥苔蛵蛿蛽态蜌台虠贪苔蛽獭挞汰贪汰o痰虙虗虥蜅蛼蛡蛦虝虘蛝炭虖虂蛝蛻蜅虗虂蛝虤蜐叹虛虝蛠虒虈虙蛣虒蛢蛺虄蜐蛣虙虃蛝虝叹蛡虋虁虃蛺虄虅蛢虜探虙蛣虈虛蛯虈虃虇虙虖虋虌蛫蜎蛯虋蜆虈虙蜖虆蛯虅處蜆虜蛣蜆蛫虂探虌虉虈蛣虂蛫虤虆蛡處虄蛯蛫蜎蜖虥蛡虅探蛣炭蛺虊探炭蛠虂虊蛦蛣虙蛠虃叹虅虈虒虙虉虆虓蜆炭虗蛻虤虛蛫蛣虉虌蜐蛣蜆虊虓虌虋虉蜐蛝蜖蛣叹炭虒蜖虁蛣虝蛯虘虓蛠虌虙蛝虃蛣蛠叹虖虗虆虉虘蜅蜆蛺虤虉蛡虅叹虅蛣虓虊蛻蜎蜅蛬蛣蜐虄虅虋虂蛠蛺蛝蜆蛝探虈虛蜐虅虛虄蛬蛬虃探虜蛝蜐處蛯虤蛣蛣虘蜐蛢虜蜐蛝虛蛺蜎蛦炭虌蛻蜎蛣蛡虆虌虆蛦蜐蜅虈蛠蜐虁虙虂虖蛼虗蜐虓蛡蛢蛺蛺虤虈虤虝虃虊虘虋蛻虊虌虓蛫虅虁蛡處蛼虜蜐蜆蛫虄虖毯蜁碳蛿碳酞坛蜄蛽虪蜏虡獭虡坛碳蜌蜋蜋蜌贪蜌蜌蜄胎苔胎虡號虦贪蛿虪蜁苔蛶虨坍蜌蜁蛵踏蜏虪苔蛵胎虧贪蛥號坛太坍酞蛧踏瘫虦蜋蛿摊蜋台虣碳蛧坦胎蛥虦蛨滩毯獭獭虧袒坍态碳太虨虠蹋酞瘫蛽毯虦虪蛧蜌蛽坛蜏坦獭蛥胎坛虪蛵太蛨虩蛨虡摊态虨蛿虧蛵蛵胎台c檀虓虌虂虝蛦叹虇虋蛦蛬虥虁蛻蜆蜐蛼虅炭虅蛝虃蛬虋蛦虂蛻虘探蛫虛虂蜖虜虤探虒蜆蛫虅蛻蛼蛺虘蜅炭虝虄虁蛢虆虂炭蜅蛣蛯虌虁虖虃蛯虥虛蛠虈虁蜆蛼蛬虒虒虆蛬蛯虇蛺蛝虜蜐虙蛺虋虈炭探蛝蛣虄虙虌虁蛣虄虖虃虋蜅蜐虘虋虉虈蛝虒蛺蛣虊虃虥虖蛫虅蛺虉探蛼虖虙蛢虂虒蛢虆虂蛢虄虤蛺蛫蛼虅蛻虙虝蛯虓蜐蛣袒蛧虧台蹋蛪蜌蛶蜁袒苔蜄踏獭號蛧酞泰踏袒汰坍虣贪號贪坛酞挞瘫坦坛态蜄蹋蜋碳虣蜏贪袒虡蛧蜌毯虠泰太虨坛碳踏挞蛿蛵挞蛪虩蜁獭摊毯蛨獭踏挞贪蛥坦k檀虒蛦蛦虉蜅虅虁虒虜蛣虤虉虊叹虋虗虇虃蜎蛝虌虂虖虥虝虁炭蛼虛虥蛣蛣蜐蛡蜆探叹蜅虥蛫虌虗虛虛蛝虄蜆虋虋蛻蛢虉處虈虥蛻虇虤虃虝蜖虊虝虝叹蜐虥叹虘虥蛫虊虄蛠虘蛯虁虒虗蜐虆虄炭虇處虉蛠虁虙虤虂蜎蛢蛝虋蛠虌蜎虤蛼虝蛫蜐虇蛝虄虋蛬虌虥叹虈虙虌蛡虖虤蜅蛦虃虜虂蜐虗蛝蛠蜐蜅虆虉虌蜐虝虃處虙蛫虒蜐虊虉蛣蛯蛣虜叹虋處蛠蛺蛼虌探蜐探蛠蜆叹炭虦胎泰虣蜁坍挞蜏蛥酞袒蛨挞虡摊碳贪虦蜌贪蜄态坛蜄蹋蛥汰蜏碳蛿滩蛪汰毯蜌毯虩蛪虧瘫滩蛶挞蛪蛥虣胎踏蜌蜋态酞抬虦毯蜋蛵瘫虨汰态泰號蜏踏台坦踏毯苔蛨贪虠贪蛵蛧挞瘫踏态态蜋虣滩挞挞虣虦蜄蛽虣虩虣摊酞蛵毯胎蛿台蜁虧坛坦袒蛧虪蹋蛨贪苔台蛽蜁台泰蛧蛨蛧號蜋蛵贪滩挞踏挞虨蛶虩虧虧蛨蜄蛿蜄苔坍虠态虨虨虦态虪坦蹋蹋滩挞坍虨踏虦台踏滩虣蛿抬台蛥蜁摊蛿蛵踏蜁蹋蛿蜋酞太虧蹋贪态态汰虨蛿獭苔虩胎蹋獭袒蛪挞蛥蛨坍胎蛥苔坍苔蜁踏蛧毯B谈蜐蜎虁蛺蛣虃虈蜎虆虙虊虖蛣炭蛺蛠虥虝蜖蜖虖虄虖蛢虒探蛺蛣蜎蜐虥蜖虓蜅蛦蜎虌虜虊蛡虜虃虛虒蛯虤蛬虃蛦虊蛻虋處虂蛣虉虃蛦蛻虂虄虓虈炭虆蜐叹虂蛠炭虆虤叹虇虆蛣虉虛蛼虥蛯虝蜎虄虥蛦虌蛡虖虛虆蛝蛡探虃虉蛣處虝叹虗蛬蛻虆虓蛣虝虘蜆虆虅蛦蛢叹虝蜐蛣蛺虤處虋蜐蛺蜐虒虒蛢蛫虋虜蛣虄蜅蛢蛫蛺虒虤蛦虛蜅虛蛢叹虃探蛫蜅蜆蛠蜖虂虂探蛫蛦蛬蛫虁虘炭虜蛼虖蜐蛣蛠虖蛦蜐蛣虝蛬虙蜅蛡虅虥虈虙蛺虄蛻虆蜐虓虥蛼處蛣虒虌蛠蛢蛡虁虈蜎虌蛫蛦蛣虌蛠虓虄蜐蛼虇挞蛪虨蜌贪汰滩蛨蛶蜏蜁蛨苔抬蛵蛨台坍蛥酞踏袒獭袒蛪太瘫蛿虨太苔贪蛨虠摊虦泰酞滩袒號坛蜄苔蛶蛿坍毯态态碳挞苔虪蜏酞踏蜋蛵蛽虦胎蛥虣號太袒抬虦蛵袒虣台號虦坦蛿虠酞蜏虦蛥號碳虨蹋虪太獭蛪摊坍踏蛨蛶虧酞蛶蛧蜋苔胎蜋坛太贪酞蹋瘫虡踏汰瘫蛵苔蛿號獭蛶台毯虧贪獭苔瘫蹋蜋虣踏蜌滩蛿虡台瘫虦袒蛿胎袒蜄汰蛿虦獭獭蛪毯蛥蜁蜋蜄虦蛪蜏蜁踏蜌獭虪泰坍虩蜌虠蛨蜋虩虨坍态毯袒虨蛿胎蛪挞台蛵苔踏蛽苔袒苔摊虩蛥贪汰虧虡泰號虧蛿挞坛蛪虠號瘫泰泰虩蜋台蜋I痰炭虖蛬虙蛦蜐虜虅虄叹虛蜎蜖叹虒虂蜆虆虃蛦虜蛯蛦蛬虜叹虂虉虈虗虅虘虛虝虃虥叹蛠虅炭蛢虆虇蛯虊處虥虖虅蜎虊虝蛦蛢處蛼蜏獭蜁蛶蜁泰虪坦泰毯蹋坛瘫挞抬台蛨袒坍毯虩虡泰袒太獭蜄虩蛽泰挞虦虣蛽蛧虣瘫蜏汰贪袒太胎虠虪蛵蜏蛵蜌虨台虡太蜏蛪态太號號苔蜄蛪號泰泰號踏獭毯胎袒虧蛨蛶袒蛽虩坦蛵滩蜌蜋坦虩蜏虩摊蜌坛獭虩蜁坍袒虩蛨蛧挞泰虧碳汰獭摊蜌蜁态蛧滩蛥滩摊贪抬號虣蹋虧蜏蛧虪虨虣蜄蛶坍态坛胎獭挞蹋毯挞贪蛿坛坛挞虧泰踏苔坛虨獭贪泰太虩蜌瘫酞虡蜁太碳蛪坦蜏坦虩坍瘫踏虦蜌虧虪踏號坍摊坛挞蜄虠坦虨蛥虦坦汰O谭虝蛬蛡虆蛣虝虓蛡探蜅虝叹蛼虥虈虈虙蜐蛺虓探蛫虥虂虘虈虘叹虥虊虛虉叹蜐蛼虓虒虆虙蜐叹虥蛣虤虇蛯虒蜆叹處探虗虆虖虂虉虜蜎虁虌蜖虄蛫虙蛢蜅蛼虘蛼虄蛡虒虅虈虘虈蜎蜐虇叹蜎虙虈虓蜆虙蛢虁蛣虅虗蜐蛡虓蛫蜅處虜蛯蜎虃虖虊虋處虥蜅蛫蛼虃虉探虋虂虜虥虋虄蛻蛣虘虒虌蛢虆虜蜐蜆虂蛠蛼虅蛣虉虃蛺虉虆虉蛢蛯虛蛫虂虇蜐蛯虤虊蛺虝虋虊蜎蛢虖蛢虆蛣蛡虊虥虙虈虊虥虇蛝虤虓虅虈蜆蛦虝蜎虖虊虘虄蜖蛢蛡蛠蛬虄虇虙蛬虝虛蛫虅虂虥虛蜏虩蜏贪蛥蛿蛿蛧滩贪坍虡汰挞汰號胎虩虡虪态毯酞蛧滩S谭虝蜎虊虆蜆虗蛥蜌蛥瘫酞蛧瘫坍酞坍苔虧蜄挞蜏虦蜋虡酞台抬虡虩瘫挞蛧蛶袒酞蜌蜏泰蛵虪坦坍獭蜌苔虧台踏蜄虣蛿蜌虣毯泰胎袒蛨毯苔蜁蛨坦坛挞號蛽虦蜌虦蛥汰台蛪蛧蜄虩蛿蜁坦摊态蛵瘫太挞坍蛽台虣蛧虠虣碳蜌酞蛧苔虠虦碳蜏虪抬蛨泰虪蛪蛪虡抬台瘫摊酞虩蜁虡蜄虧蛧碳抬蜁坛袒虦蜄虦蛧蹋虪坦态虠虧蛽號蜌毯太蜏.潭蜐蜖虝蛫蛢虖虈蛡虆蛝虒蛻炭蛦炭虥炭蜅探虒蛣虊虃虁虙虋炭蛦虄虅蛻蛦虄虈蜖蛼虁蛺虓虆虄虓蛣虄蜆袒蜋台虦碳坍虧虣蹋虡虠酞虦态坛太虣坍蹋坦胎滩挞胎蛧挞蛨坍虩蛪台贪坍酞滩挞虠坛蜏贪太虣蛵苔虡台虪虠胎坍坦踏碳碳泰蜁蛪蜁蛧蜋摊太泰苔虩苔坦蛨蛿瘫虧蛨踏蜏蛽袒虩挞坍瘫蜄虩坦虧蛪贪z檀蛯虂炭蛺蜐虓蛢蜅蛻虙蛣處虝蛡虌蛡虁蛡蜖虘蛡蛫蛦虓蜖蜎虅蜐虄蛯虤虝蜆蜅虒蛠蜆虉蜐虋蛠虂虆蜅虊蜎蛯蛬虃虌虈虆虜蜐蜐虈蛫蜖蛻虤蛦虥虗虈蛫蛬虅蛣蛦蜆虓虌虖蛻蛢蛣虖蛝蜐蛼虥蜐虃蜐虜虅虆虥虈虒虤虁蛣炭探虥虌蛺叹虥虇蛦蛦虉虒蜖炭蛣處蛯虋虛虙蛺叹虈蛣虓蜎虆蛯探虝虂虖蛦虊虤蛠蜐虊蛢虆虂蛡蜎虅虇蛯蛣虈虤蛺虙炭叹蛯蛫蜅虁蛻虄虤虋蛢虉蜆蜐蛣虋蛼虙虖炭虝虂蜐蛻虅虘蛬蛝探蛝虜虁虥處虅蛻虒虜虂蜐虊虗蜎蛢虗虥虆蛠蜐虙處虉蛦蛝虓虝叹蛝蛡虅虥蛣蛣蛣虘虖蛣虗探虗蜐虝蛠虖虃虗虜虛虊蛣蛡蜏滩蜌虪虦坍虪虦虨踏毯蛨虡蛵袒挞太蜄蹋胎虠蛥虣挞蛥坛蛽獭抬挞蜋太太蜄蛵蛧态滩坛汰虡蛥坍踏态號挞碳蛶态摊碳坍蛿汰虪蛶抬蛽碳號虩蛨挞蛽苔泰苔坛台獭虣坍虠坍泰蜋蛽坍贪虦蛶毯虨虧酞蛶摊虦蛨蛧酞虣蛶泰台蜄汰蜏虩蛶滩泰蛿蛽蛨i谈虅虁虆虄蛣蛯炭虖蛬蜖虋虈虃蛝虁虙虊虅蛣蛬蛯探虥蛠蛣虛虘虉虥虁蜖虓蜅虡蛽碳贪抬贪坍虠贪蜌虣胎蹋蛵蛥苔毯蛨蹋抬袒蛧瘫蜏蛿贪蛨蛽蜄蛨袒抬滩太酞滩蛨虦滩态號袒贪獭苔贪蜋踏虡虧苔虩蛨汰瘫坍虪蛵台號滩蛪太蛿蜏蜄蛿蛨台袒號虧蛶號蜁蛿蹋蛨挞踏虠台瘫p檀虇蛺虆蛦炭蛺虅蛢虁虈虥虃虋虄虃虅虋蛝蛺虓虒虆蛯虇蛫虇虛虂虅虂虄虇蜅蛫蜖蛠蛢蛝蛻蛺虗虈蛺虓虂蛢蛣蛢蜆虘虤虉蛣探蛡虂虘蜖蛼蛺蜐蛬虋蛫虈虈虇虤虘虄蛣處蜎處蛢蛫蜆蜎虗叹蛠蛝蛯虗蛣蜎虄虃虉炭探虤虈虌蜐虓蛼虓蜆蜅虥蜆虉蜁泰蜁虩太虧蛨號虩蹋滩號汰虣蛧挞虩虠蜄蛶坦蛧虡贪虠虧坦踏毯蛪挞蛶虣蜏虧虩蛥蜋抬蜌苔蜌蜄虦太贪蜄碳踏台獭胎踏坦號蛪蜌毯胎坍坍太蜄蛵碳贪汰踏滩蛿泰摊蹋蜄袒蛧虨坛态蛪蹋號胎蹋蛽踏蛿酞虣蛶贪獭态蜌蹋汰虨态蛶碳蛪蛽坍台蜋蜁虠苔虨胎坍蛥虡袒蛶汰挞碳蜌蛶蛨蛧胎虠台蜄太挞坍踏挞苔蜋汰蛶虧蜄蹋贪挞瘫泰蛶泰蛶虡蛧虩蜏虪瘫态蛨虠蛵苔虡瘫贪踏台蛥瘫虡蜏太太坍胎蜁蛪蜏胎虦摊蜄號蛵坍碳滩蛽踏坍蛨踏蛽汰虧虩滩滩坛虩虪蛪虣袒蜁蜋虨蛿號蛨獭瘫虨蛽蛿态坍蛶虣汰蛶蜏泰虩號蜏蜌鈽烩櫏鈻犫垶{鈺歮Y脛脺X蟿鈺曗棆\鈺毼樎郝Bノ楤M@Q05鈾爗{鈫ㄢ啫鈻垛尖啎鈼勨柡鈽1鈾聽 wumbo鈺毺徧喭ぬ娞呁┩兲徧客喬屘M曁櫶┨ν撏毺櫶碧樚螛铜挺虄蛫蛻虊童亭蛣同蛺蛣蛫亭碳摊蛥蛪潞通虃艇虅炭蛵酞蛧蜄虧蹋酞虣太虨苔胎拢同虄炭蛻蛫通停毯袒坦虪摊蜋蛧坛鈺毺徧喭ぬ娞呁┩兲徧客喬屘M曁櫶┨ν撏毺櫶碧樚澪樛μ兺娡懱壨ね勍愅勍娡ぬ继呁壜和ㄌ偼勌客嵦囃柼澨L櫶炋μヂM兲客懲娡ㄍL禾惶固犔櫷囂斥暁虖虇亭虋虆桐蛢虖炭蛦虒摊酞蹋蜁虣泰苔蛽蜌虣瘫虡虧螛铜挺虄蛫蛻虊童亭蛣同蛺蛣蛫亭碳摊蛥蛪潞通虃艇虅炭蛵酞蛧蜄虧蹋酞虣太虨苔胎拢同虄炭蛻蛫通停毯袒坦虪摊蜋蛧坛鈺毺徧喭ぬ娞呁┩兲徧客喬屘M曁櫶┨ν撏毺櫶碧樚澪樛μ兺娡懱壨ね勍愅勍娡ぬ继呁壜和ㄌ偼勌客嵦囃柼澨L櫶炋μヂM兲客懲娡ㄍL禾惶固犔櫷囂斥暁虖虇亭虋虆桐蛢虖炭蛦虒摊酞蹋蜁虣泰苔蛽蜌虣瘫虡虧螛铜挺虄蛫蛻虊童亭蛣同蛺蛣蛫亭碳摊蛥蛪潞通虃艇虅炭蛵酞蛧蜄虧蹋酞虣太虨苔胎拢同虄炭蛻蛫通停毯袒坦虪摊蜋蛧坛鈺毺徧喭ぬ娞呁┩兲徧客喬屘M曁櫶┨ν撏毺櫶碧樚澪樛μ兺娡懱壨ね勍愅勍娡ぬ继呁壜和ㄌ偼勌客嵦囃柼澨L櫶炋μヂM兲客懲娡ㄍL禾惶固犔櫷囂斥暁虖虇亭虋虆桐蛢虖炭蛦虒摊酞蹋蜁虣泰苔蛽蜌虣瘫虡虧螛铜挺虄蛫蛻虊童亭蛣同蛺蛣蛫亭碳摊蛥蛪潞通虃艇虅炭蛵酞蛧蜄虧蹋酞虣太虨苔胎拢同虄炭蛻蛫通停毯袒坦虪摊蜋蛧坛鈺毺徧喭ぬ娞呁┩兲徧客喬屘M曁櫶┨ν撏毺櫶碧樚澪樛μ兺娡懱壨ね勍愅勍娡ぬ继呁壜和ㄌ偼勌客嵦囃柼澨L櫶炋μヂM兲客懲娡ㄍL禾惶固犔櫷囂斥暁虖虇亭虋虆桐蛢虖炭蛦虒摊酞蹋蜁虣泰苔蛽蜌虣瘫虡虧螛铜挺虄蛫蛻虊童亭蛣同蛺蛣蛫亭碳摊蛥蛪潞通虃艇虅炭蛵酞蛧蜄虧蹋酞虣太虨苔胎拢同虄炭蛻蛫通停毯袒坦虪摊蜋蛧坛鈺毺徧喭ぬ娞呁┩兲徧客喬屘M曁櫶┨ν撏毺櫶碧樚澪樛μ兺娡懱壨ね勍愅勍娡ぬ继呁壜和ㄌ偼勌客嵦囃柼澨L櫶炋μヂM兲客懲娡ㄍL禾惶固犔櫷囂斥暁虖虇亭虋虆桐蛢虖炭蛦虒摊酞蹋蜁虣泰苔蛽蜌虣瘫虡虧螛铜挺虄蛫蛻虊童亭蛣同蛺蛣蛫亭碳摊蛥蛪潞通虃艇虅炭蛵酞蛧蜄虧蹋酞虣太虨苔胎拢同虄炭蛻蛫通停毯袒坦虪摊蜋蛧坛鈺毺徧喭ぬ娞呁┩兲徧客喬屘M曁櫶┨ν撏毺櫶碧樚澪樛μ兺娡懱壨ね勍愅勍娡ぬ继呁壜和ㄌ偼勌客嵦囃柼澨L櫶炋μヂM兲客懲娡ㄍL禾惶固犔櫷囂斥暁虖虇亭虋虆桐蛢虖炭蛦虒摊酞蹋蜁虣泰苔蛽蜌虣瘫虡虧螛铜挺虄蛫蛻虊童亭蛣同蛺蛣蛫亭碳摊蛥蛪潞通虃艇虅炭蛵酞蛧蜄虧蹋酞虣太虨苔胎拢同虄炭蛻蛫通停毯袒坦虪摊蜋蛧坛鈺毺徧喭ぬ娞呁┩兲徧客喬屘M曁櫶┨ν撏毺櫶碧樚澪樛μ兺娡懱壨ね勍愅勍娡ぬ继呁壜和ㄌ偼勌客嵦囃柼澨L櫶炋μヂM兲客懲娡ㄍL禾惶固犔櫷囂斥暁虖虇亭虋虆桐蛢虖炭蛦虒摊酞蹋蜁虣泰苔蛽蜌虣瘫虡虧螛铜挺虄蛫蛻虊童亭蛣同蛺蛣蛫亭碳摊蛥蛪潞通虃艇虅炭蛵酞蛧蜄虧蹋酞虣太虨苔胎拢同虄炭蛻蛫通停毯袒坦虪摊蜋蛧坛

Because I've become a lot more concerned with my privacy recently. And because it looks cool xD

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

Big fan of the "Blown Away Man" picture by聽Steven Steigman, its really stylish and never out of fashion.

images_maninchair.jpg.bc4e23727a168beafe2e383aba7be3f4.jpg

Project Diesel 4.0:Motherboard: Biostar Racing X470GT8CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @3.8ghz聽 鈻CPU Cooler:聽280mm Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing RGB 鈻GPU:聽Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070聽鈻RAM: 2x 8gb Corsair Vengeance RGB White @2933mhz 鈻Chassis: InWin 805聽 鈻PSU:聽Thermaltake ToughPower Grand Gold 650W聽鈻Storage:聽Intel 760p 256gb NVME M.2 SSD + Inland 480GB SATA SSD聽+ Toshiba X300 4TB HDD聽鈻OS: Windows 10 Pro聽

Peripherals:Mice:聽Elecom HUGE Trackball wireless, Corsair M65 Pro white (PWM3360) 鈻Keyboard: Tesoro Durandal G1N (Cherry Reds)聽聽Monitor: AOC Agon AG322FCX 32' (VA, 1080p @144hz)AMP: Onkyo Integra A-817XD 鈻DAC: Loxjie D10 (Red) 鈻Speakers: Polk Audio TSi100聽鈻Mike: Superlux E205U聽Headphones: Koss Pro4AAA Titanium聽and Creative Aurvana Live! 2聽鈻Network hardware:聽TP-Link Archer C9 v.4 main router (with聽DD-WRT) + D-Link DIR-868L in AP mode (also with DD-WRT)

A/V setup (the "narrow theater"):TV: Samsung MU6100 55' 4k 鈻 Receiver: Denon AVR-X2400H聽鈻 Speakers:聽Monitor Audio Bronze 6, Bronze Centre, Bronze FX, AAT Cube Rakt 12'聽subwoofer聽聽鈻 Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb聽鈻 Laserdisc/CD/DVD:聽Pioneer DVL-909 (north-american version) Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

On 2/5/2019 at 4:09 AM, GoldenLag said:

you would never understand the gemstonegirls

I keep forgetting that got an anime done of it.聽 Enjoyed reading the manga series.聽 Just the right amount of dark and some light humor.聽 Out of curiousity, how close does the show follow the manga?聽

Just a nutty gal that abuse hardware with F@H and BOINC.

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 4690K Delid, E5-2670V3, 1900X, 1950X

My GPU Army:960 FTW at 1551MHz, 1080Ti FTW3, 1080Ti SC, 1070 Hybrid, 2x Titan XP

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, PS4 Pro, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

giphy.gif

When I signed up, I had started seeding and seeking knowledge.
So I went on an image search with a "cooler that average cat avatar", and space/stars in mind...

It's also brilliant because of how we humans turn short term memories (knowledge) into longterm
Gif is much better than the static image.

And people like it.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

3 minutes ago, Ithanul said:

I keep forgetting that got an anime done of it.聽 Enjoyed reading the manga series.聽 Just the right amount of dark and some light humor.聽 Out of curiousity, how close does the show follow the manga?聽

afaik it follows it pretty nicely but misses some pieces.聽

then again i havent followed up on the manga in case they follow up on the series

Normal form Shaggy after using .05% of his power to eviscerate聽Thanatos incarnate, who attempted to reduce creation to primordial ether.

System
CPU:Ryzen 3 2200G, Motherboard:ASUS Prime X470-Pro, RAM:G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB), GPU:EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING,Case:Corsair - SPEC-02, Storage:Seagate - Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM / Crucial - MX500 250GB 2.5", PSU:EVGA - BT 450W 80+ Bronze, Display:

VIOTEK GN32DB 32-Inch Curved Gaming Monitor, Cooling:Wraith Stealth Cooler,Keyboard:Logitech Desktop MK120, Mouse:Logitech Desktop MK120, Sound:Logitech Z313 Speaker System, Operating System:Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Don't Break The Oath

CPU i7 4960x Ivy Bridge Extreme | 64GB Quad DDR-3 RAM | MBD Asus x79-Deluxe | RTX 2080 ti FE 11GB |
Thermaltake 850w PWS | ASUS ROG 27" IPS 1440p | | Win 7 pro x64 |

It's a photo of me trying out makeup for a mask party. You can't see it on the photo but I'm also wearing a silk jaguar print house robe.聽

I love that photo. 鉂わ笍

9 hours ago, Giganthrax said:

It's a photo of me trying out makeup for a mask party. You can't see it on the photo but I'm also wearing a silk jaguar print house robe.聽

I love that photo. 鉂わ笍

It's you with makeup?

I thought it was some kind of zombie.

BlankFace Says so.

Because the stare of this...commie...gives me the lulz. 聽

(Its Trotsky)

A quote by him I like:

"There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances."

Space Heater: ASUS M5A99FX聽PRO r2.0, AMD FX-8350, Sapphire R9 Fury聽Tri-X聽Nitro 4gb HBM, 16gb (4x4) Corsair Vengeance DDR3, Corsair HX850 PSU, Corsair H100i GTX 240mm AIO cooler, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 2x 340gb Seagate Mech Drives, 1x 500gb Seagate 7200rpm 7mm mech drive, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case

Ryzen Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire R9 Fury Tri-X Nitro 4gb HBM, 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper DDR4 2133, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, 640gb WD Blue 7200 RPM聽Mech drive,聽Rosewill Nautilus 1.0 Case

Media Center: HP Pro 6300 MT, i5-3470, Sapphire HD 7750 1gb GPU, 8 gb (4x2) Gskill Ripjaws DDR3, Lite On 320w PSU, Stock HP Cooler, 60gb Patriot SSD boot drive, 1tb WD 7200 RPM Mechanical drive, 500gb Toshiba 7200 RPM Mech Drive with Win 7, Rosewill 4x External 1x Internal USB PCI hub, ASUS AC55BT wifi adapter, LG Blu Ray/M-Disc/DVD/CD Player/Burner, LG DVD/CD Player/Burner, 3.5" Media Card Reader (about to do a complete overhaul on the HTPC, build post incoming....loop, GPU upgrade etc!)

Micro Form Factor Dell OptiPlex 3040: Dell 0MGK50 A02, i3-6100T, 4gb DDR3 1600, Team Group 120gb SSD, Windows 10 Pro, Logitech K400+

A couple laptops and tablets around the house

So there was this children's cartoon show called Rocko's Modern Life, aired on Nickelodeon in the 1990's.聽 It was about a mild mannered wallaby who just wants to have a pleasant happy life working at a comic shop and living with his dog, except everyone around him insists on being irritating.聽 Every now and again, he gets aggravated.聽 Well, I'm Captain Aggravated.聽 Those of you who did well in school explain it to the slow kids.