Tensorflow GPU on Windows

Lenidar
Go to solution Solved by trag1c,

It does not effect your display driver. It just allows you to use cuda. I have used my self in the past.

https://www.pytorials.com/how-to-install-tensorflow-gpu-with-cuda-10-0-for-python-on-windows/

I found this on the forum and have questions about it. Does the cuda drivers work WITH the gpu display drivers? meaning, if I install the Cuda Toolkit I can still game when im not using Cuda? Or does it overwrite the drivers?

Processor : i7-6700k (stock speed)

Cooler : Hyper 212X

Motherboard: MSI Krait Gaming Z170

RAM : 4x4gb LPX Memory

Boot Device : Samsung 860 EVO

GPU : ZOTAC 1070 Extreme

PSU :Antec HCG-620M

It does not effect your display driver. It just allows you to use cuda. I have used my self in the past.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

7 hours ago, Lenidar said:

I found this on the forum and have questions about it. Does the cuda drivers work WITH the gpu display drivers? meaning, if I install the Cuda Toolkit I can still game when im not using Cuda? Or does it overwrite the drivers? 

Cuda is similar to DirectX, OpenGL, or OpenCL in that it can be safely viewed as just another API that allows you, the programmer, to give the driver commands about what the GPU should be doing, and the data that those commands should be operating on.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

3 hours ago, trag1c said:

2 hours ago, straight_stewie said:

Cuda is similar to DirectX, OpenGL, or OpenCL in that it can be safely viewed as just another API that allows you, the programmer, to give the driver commands about what the GPU should be doing, and the data that those commands should be operating on.

Thank you :)

Processor : i7-6700k (stock speed)

Cooler : Hyper 212X

Motherboard: MSI Krait Gaming Z170

RAM : 4x4gb LPX Memory

Boot Device : Samsung 860 EVO

GPU : ZOTAC 1070 Extreme

PSU :Antec HCG-620M