Anybody speak foreign languages here?

I was just curious what other languages people here speak. I really only speak english. And a little french. I know that @benjaminr speaks Greek. And that's about it. 

bonjour

omelette au fromage

merci

I speak italian and spanish

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

I only speak English. My wife speaks Spanish, English , Creole, French, and Russian. So I can tell how angry she is with me by which language she curses me in. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

I speak English, Irish, a little bit of French and some Spanish

Dutch and English I can speak quite fluently, I can kinda understand German and might be able to understand a couple of words of French but never got any sort of good at it :)

Not that I liked learning languages at all, it's just something you MUST do to get through education here in the Netherlands... You get at least the basics of French and German and must learn Dutch and English here... 

while (alive == true) { breathe(); }

I speak Danish, French and English somewhat proficiently. I can somewhat carry a conversation in German, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese and Japanese.

I do know a few choice words and phrases in Russian, due to my wife being from there, but apart from those few lines I don't speak nor understand the language.

I can also understand Swedish, Norwegian, Icelandic and Faroese, but I can't speak any of them.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I actually speak Latin but i kept on summoning the devils when i speak so...

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

4 minutes ago, ~V~ said:

I actually speak Latin but i kept on summoning the devils when i speak so...

I am Groot.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Just now, Drak3 said:

I am Groot.

I am groot 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

am Groot.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

Took 6 years of German through highschool and college but I've since lost most of it and can only speak basic German now

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

43 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

speak italian and spanish

Ah, the languages of cowards.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

Can speak French English and a little bit of the native language of NZ.

German, since it's my first language, and English of course. I'd like to learn more at some point.

5 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

so welke langue? ich weet it pas

So welche sprache? Ich weiß es nicht.

So which language? I don't know.

Dus welke taal? Ik weet het niet.

Alors quelle language? Je ne sais pas.

Nailed it, this I could still manage ?

while (alive == true) { breathe(); }

Swedish

English

a little Frensh

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I speak lazy midwestern. Every region has its own lazy dialect. Our is mostly a combination of cheap beer and not being able to feel our face after eating a high fat diet. 

Here's how it works. 

I'm going to

I'm gonna

I'monna

Ima 

Example

"Ima hedtada gas station wanything?"

"Gimia pakasmokes"

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

1 hour ago, hiitswilliam said:

I was just curious what other languages people here speak.

German

A German Dialect we call "PLattdeutsch"

And obviously a bit english.

In school I had french for 2 years or so but forgot all of it. Didn't like the language and didn't have a reason for it...

Danish would have made more sense...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

Native is dutch (flemish and west flemish dialects)

English im almost fluent in

Had 5 years of french in school but forgot 99% of it and use it only to curse in

I understand some german and some japanese

Let's agree to disagree

1 hour ago, Drak3 said:

Ah, the languages of cowards.

wasn't that French?

je capitule

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Obviously, I can speak fluent English. I can also speak semi-fluent Slovak (I'm 13, I would compare my competence with the language to someone a few years younger than me, maybe 11 or 12?), and I can speak a bit of French. I also know the occasional German, Russian, and Spanish words, but that doesn't really count.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈