A separate section for other languages

Go to solution Solved by Levent,

we do have threads for some other languages in offtopic and I honestly think that is enough. If that doesnt count it LTT isnt the only website in the world find one in your language.

I feel like it would be a neat idea to include another forum section for people that speak other languages to interact with each other in that language. The main forum language would, of course, still be English, but people could discuss things in whatever language they please. I don't even know if this is a good idea so I guess some other people's input would help.

we do have threads for some other languages in offtopic and I honestly think that is enough. If that doesnt count it LTT isnt the only website in the world find one in your language.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

6 minutes ago, Levent said:

local forums have like 4 threads per month and are full of dumb fucks who only post shitty memes about politicians or football (US soccer) 

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

That'll end up in a bandwaggon of everyone wanting more and more language sections and guess whos gonna moderate those.

Doing that would involve moderating posts through Google translate, which is not going to work.

HTTP/2 203

12 hours ago, aezakmi said:

local forums have like 4 threads per month and are full of dumb fucks who only post shitty memes about politicians or football (US soccer) 

And that's your only option? Here there's MuroBBS, which has been online for 15+ years. I don't use it for anything but classifieds section.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv