Value of an Inspiron 7559 (960m, 8GB RAM, 6700HQ, 1TB HD)

Hey guys, I wanted to know what your guys’ opinion would be on the value of this laptop? https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B015PYZ0J6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_k5hvCbPVX4E0S

I bought it at the end of 2015 for some classes I took, but also wanted something for some light gaming (I was pretty pissed with how much better the 1050 mobile was when it came out haha) in CS:GO and Rocket League. Another thing that really annoys me is that Vega 11 is basically on par with the 960M.

Anyway, I’m done with my classes and I have an iPad and a desktop; this is literally collecting dust doing nothing, and with the release of RTX laptops, I don’t want it to depreciate anymore than it already has. 

So I was thinking I might list it on Kijiji/Craigslist for $350 (Around $270 USD)? I feel like that would be a pretty great deal, but I obviously want to make back as much money as possible. So what price would you guys think would be the most I could get for this? 

CPU: Intel i7-7700K @ 4.8GHz || GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 (Dual Fan) || RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8) 3200MHZ || MotherboardAsus STRIX Z270-E GAMING || Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 Titanium (Windowless) || Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 850 EVO 1TB, Crucial MX300 1.1TB, Seagate- Barracuda 2TB || PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W

1 hour ago, Cotroneo said:

Hey guys, I wanted to know what your guys’ opinion would be on the value of this laptop? https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B015PYZ0J6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_k5hvCbPVX4E0S

I bought it at the end of 2015 for some classes I took, but also wanted something for some light gaming (I was pretty pissed with how much better the 1050 mobile was when it came out haha) in CS:GO and Rocket League. Another thing that really annoys me is that Vega 11 is basically on par with the 960M.

Anyway, I’m done with my classes and I have an iPad and a desktop; this is literally collecting dust doing nothing, and with the release of RTX laptops, I don’t want it to depreciate anymore than it already has. 

So I was thinking I might list it on Kijiji/Craigslist for $350 (Around $270 USD)? I feel like that would be a pretty great deal, but I obviously want to make back as much money as possible. So what price would you guys think would be the most I could get for this? 

Seems like a bad deal at $1400 - you can buy the newer version with a better GPU for cheaper.

But you're looking to sell your used one? $350 is perfectly reasonable for that - actually quite the steal for the price. You could probably list it for as high as $600.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

18 minutes ago, vinyldash303 said:

If he lists it between $350 and $500 it will actually move in a reasonable amount of time though. At least that's my experience selling used electronics. i want it to move within a week or two.

EDIT: just looked that laptop up. if he were in the stats I'd friggen buy it from him right now but damn Canada.

You could still buy it - shipping costs would be a bit high but not crazy. Also remember that CAD to USD conversion is in your favour.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 hour ago, vinyldash303 said:

yeah but international shipping and paypal and shit.

I'd wanna do half now and half after it shows up which could take a hot min because it has to cross a border.

EDIT: if you're fine with that send me a PM

You might want to tag the OP :P

I'd just make sure that the OP sends you the bill via goods and services (NOT AS A GIFT) - that way, both of you will be covered fully by PayPal buyer and seller protections.

12 hours ago, Cotroneo said:

$350

350 CAD is too low IMO

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128