Jump to content
Phishing Emails & YouTube Messages - Fake Giveaway Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dr. Historic Low

EDIT 02/04 at 8:44am PST NEW Lunar Sale Historic Lows Price Drops

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, IAmAndre said:

The problem with this game is that the The Division 2 is coming out soon so the community will shrink and the servers will eventually be closed.

Until it does you can totally get your $8-$9-worth of enjoyment. 

Thus when the 2nd one comes out you may have a better idea of what the playstyle is and may buy the new game so you have more people to play with.


CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  16GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1x 256 m.2, 1x 500 SSD, 1x 1TB, 1x 4TB   PSU Corsair 1000W  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
9 hours ago, IAmAndre said:

The problem with this game is that the The Division 2 is coming out soon so the community will shrink and the servers will eventually be closed.

What makes you think that? Especially when the majority of PC gamers are not going to be paying full price for The Division 2. I won't be buying it until it hits the exact same price I paid for the original Division and all of it's DLC. Which is now less than $20.00. And that's including the price I paid for the Xbox One version of the game as well.

 

I actually own a code for both The Division 2 and the new Resident Evil 2 games. It's for an RX 570 or RX 580 GPU only though so I can't use it. Gonna sell them both real soon while people still value them around $80.00-$120.00.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

the majority of PC gamers are not going to be paying full price for The Division 2.

I doubt it. I personally won't but when you look at the sales figures of any AAA title you can see that many people are paying full price, season pass, and stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
31 minutes ago, IAmAndre said:

I doubt it. I personally won't but when you look at the sales figures of any AAA title you can see that many people are paying full price, season pass, and stuff.

Okay, whatever you say. But there's over 1.3 billion PC gamers worldwide. I'm pretty confident The Division won't sell 650,000,000 copies at full price and I'm willing to bet the season pass and stuff won't come even close to that number either. And that's just on PC.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

Okay, whatever you say. But there's over 1.3 billion PC gamers worldwide. I'm pretty confident The Division won't sell 650,000,000 copies at full price and I'm willing to bet the season pass and stuff won't come even close to that number either. And that's just on PC.

Of course not. I'm not saying that 50% of the PC gamers worldwide will buy the game, even in the course of the next few years. But that will still be a very significant number.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×