Looking For A Monitor.

B1zzy

I'm looking to buy a monitor, I'm going to be doing some gaming on this monitor. I'd love 144hz but I'll take what I can get. I have around 400 USD to spend. Thank you.

400 bucks is a pretty large budget. You could even get a 1440p monitor for that price point. Here is one: https://www.amazon.com/d/Monitors/27-Inch-Monitor-Samsung-FreeSync-GamePlus/B078P57ZWL/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1548985532&sr=1-1&keywords=1440p+144hz+monitor

Do you have any other requests? I just did a quick search.

1 minute ago, ChewToy! said:

What are your specs? I would personally go 1440p @ about 27" if you have a decent GPU.

Yeah, I forgot about that. Do you know what kind of parts are in your system, @B1zzy?

I currently have a i7-6700k, GTX 1050 TI FTW, and 16 gb of ram.

I do currently have a monitor and yes, I do plan to upgrade later. But this monitor is pretty old and I would love a better. It is an old samsung tv I use.

11 minutes ago, B1zzy said:

I do currently have a monitor and yes, I do plan to upgrade later. But this monitor is pretty old and I would love a better. It is an old samsung tv I use.

Could you increase the budget at all? Then you could just do both. If not get a good 1440p monitor, I'm on my phone but it's not hard to find them on Amazon or Pcpartpicker.com. 

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build