Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JonoT

The Bedroom GAMING Setup - Samsung N650 Panoramic Soundbar Showcase

Posted · Original PosterOP

Thanks, Samsung for sponsoring this video! Check out the Samsung N650 Panoramic Soundbar at http://lynk.to/FEWCR

Linus upgrades his bedroom with a Samsung N650 Panoramic Soundbar and a 65” wall-mounted Samsung Q6F QLED TV Samsung Q6F. Sorry, Yvonne.

jamia sounds like a good name to call the female @James

PSU Tier List//Graphics card (cooling) tier list//Build Guide Megathread//Motherboard Tier List//Linux Guide//Build logs//Before troubleshoot//Mark Solved//Off Topic//Community standards

Don't forget to quote or mention me

Primary PC:

Spoiler

CPU: I5-8600k  @4.5 ghz  GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming   RAM: 8+8 3360 mhz DDR4 Trident Z   MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC   HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung ECOGREEN   SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB   Soundcard: built in   Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB   Screen: Salora 40LED1500

Secondary PC: Cedar mill

Spoiler

CPU: i3-2130   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 4+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3    MOBO: HP H series   HDD: 320 GB WD Black 7200 RPM   PSU: HP 250 watt   Soundcard: built in   Case: Sunbeam Quarterback   Screen: IIyama Prolite T2240MTS, Samsung SyncMaster710N

Server: CookieVault

Spoiler

CPU: core2dual E8400   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 2+1+1+1 gb 1333 mhz ddr3   MOBO: HP Q series   HDD: 4x 1tb 5400 RPM Samsung Spinpoint Ecogreen   Soundcard: built in   Case: Compaq 6000 pro mt   Screen: Samsung SyncMaster710n

Laptop: Acer TravelMate 8573t

Spoiler

CPU: I3-2330M   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 8+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3   MOBO: Acer   SSD: 250 gb mx500 sata   Soundcard: built in   Case: Acer TravelMate 8573t   Screen: TN 768p

Consoles:

Spoiler

PS4 slim glacier white 500 gb, PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 gb, Xbox, 3 DS lites, DSI XL, Gameboy Advanced Color, PS Vita v2, Wii, PS3 500 gb

17 minutes ago, JonoT said:

Thanks, Samsung for sponsoring this video

that explains everything!

do I need to watch the video? 

in bedroom just use headphones!!!

2 hours ago, SlimyPython said:

also post that here : 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Intel i7 4790K (4.0 GHz) | MSI Z97-GAMING 5 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 2x8GB | Asus GeForce GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II OC | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB | Corsair RM 850W | Corsair H90 94.0 CFM | Logitech® Wireless Combo MK330 | Cooler Master HAF XM | Dell S2240L 60Hz 21.5 IPS | 

PCPartPicker 

3 hours ago, bindydad123 said:

why does it say "Sorry, Yvonne." in the video description. I thought this was her idea. 

I think it has something to do with James causing a mental trauma to her daughter.

EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Current build:

Meshify C

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse

Intel SSD 660p 1TB 

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w

should have locked james in the bedroom with linus amd some jerky for some bedroom fart goodness

#1:- STRIX X470-F GAMING | Ryzen 7 2700X @ 42.50mhZ | Patriot Viper Steel Series 16gb (2x8) 4000 MHz | MSI RTX 2080 GAMING TRIO | ASUS ROG RYUJIN 240 | NZXT S340 ELITE | 2X 1TB 970 EVO PLUS M.2  +  3 X 1TB FIRECUDA 2.5" HYBRID DRIVES | EVGA SUPER NOVA G3 80+GOLD 1000W | AND ENOUGH RGB TO MAKE YOUR EYES MELT 

#2:- GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING | RYZEN 2700X | AURUS 3200MHz | MSI GTX 1060 6GB | CIT BLAZE MID RED-BLACK | STOCK RYZEN RGB AIR COOLER | 2TB WD HDD + 500GB 970 EVO PLUS

#3:- STRIX X470-F GAMING | Ryzen 7 1800X | DOMINATOR LPX 3000MHz | STRIX 970| COOLER MASTER 240 ML | GAME MAX AURORA MID TOWER | CRUCIAL P1 1TB SSD M.2 + FIRECUDA 1TB HYBRID DRIVE

Nice setup.  For once I actually have something nicer than or equal to something Linus has ... if surround speakers with wires running around the room are better.    Now if only I had a spouse. 

21 hours ago, JonoT said:

Thanks, Samsung for sponsoring this video! Check out the Samsung N650 Panoramic Soundbar at http://lynk.to/FEWCR

Linus upgrades his bedroom with a Samsung N650 Panoramic Soundbar and a 65” wall-mounted Samsung Q6F QLED TV Samsung Q6F. Sorry, Yvonne.

With your cats you might want to put Velcro under the sound bar, cause does it bounce. 

Hey Linus. I really enjoy your videos all from tips and crazy ideas, I had I greater idea in mind for your bedroom, because I been thinking a lot about doing it myself, but I haven't had the equipment or the money. I currently work at an IT section on a school and we have like maybe 100 ram, 100 hard drives. 20 motherboards, but not any graphics cards tho. because all the parts are from old computers. but do you think it will be possible to make a bitcoin mining station with all this? and will it be good? 

and Also if you ever read this I would so love it to apply for a job at your workplace. it looks so fun and like you have the opportunity to do so much crazy ideas and test so many new things I haven't even seen, I have been to both editing school, electronic and IT and I really just feel stuck. I am only 20 years old but here at the school, I don't really learn anything more new.  email me if you see this :) sebba98@gmail.com 

regards

Sebastian H 

It's highly unlikely that Linus will read your post here ;)

Regarding your mining-rig: Don't bother doing it. You will pay a lot more on power than you would generate with crypto with your hardware. Even if power was free, you do not have the hardware to mine any serious amount of coins.

18 minutes ago, sebba98 said:

we have like maybe 100 ram, 100 hard drives. 20 motherboards, but not any graphics cards tho. because all the parts are from old computers. but do you think it will be possible to make a bitcoin mining station with all this?

You could but it would not amount to much, besides would your school allow you to miss-appropriate those items?

13 minutes ago, Schakal_No1 said:

It's highly unlikely that Linus will read your post here ;)

Regarding your mining-rig: Don't bother doing it. You will pay a lot more on power than you would generate with crypto with your hardware. Even if power was free, you do not have the hardware to mine any serious amount of coins.

Not true Linus does skim through the forum and does reply. But it does help to mention him, @LinusTech

Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

†  

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates. Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

It's pointless since the power cost will probably be higher than the amount of cryptocurrency you mine.

Take what I say with a grain of salt, some things may not be correct.

If you're replying to me, make sure to quote me or mention me (@XR6), otherwise I won't see your reply.

Useful links: Community Standards | New PSU Tier List | Posting Guidelines | Motherboard Tier List | Build Guide Megathread | GPU Cooler Tier List | How to set up a Linux PC from start to finish

My PC:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4460

Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-HD3

RAM: 8GB AMD DDR3 1600MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 2GB

Case: In Win Mana 126

Storage: Crucial MX500 250GB

PSU: Corsair CX450M

Monitor: Samsung S24D590L

Cooling: Knockoff of an Intel stock cooler

Keyboard: Steelseries Apex M500 (Cherry MX Red, UK layout)

Mouse: Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB

So first they setup Alex with the Sony Soundbar sponsored content.

Then Linus took the Samsung Soundbar sponsored content.

Which LMG employee will be next to get a full bedroom setup? LG needs to get in the game.

On 1/31/2019 at 3:00 AM, JonoT said:

Am I the only one who wants to know where to get that nice dresser that he put the TV on and that bed frame... cool, but seriously... i require links