Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MicroDotz

System Upgrade :DDDD woop woop

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP
On 4/14/2019 at 3:03 AM, GoldenLag said:

Not terrible. Id try ti get it to 250-260. You can get a 1660ti for 329 CAD. And the 1079 is an older card. 

i did it sensei :DDD

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 4/14/2019 at 3:03 AM, GoldenLag said:

i help people im awesome

On 4/13/2019 at 12:33 PM, trevb0t said:

i help people and im awesome too

thank you for stufs, u kno, for the helps, your insights, its not exactly wat yu ordered but i applied really important knowledge infos from your helps and every other crazy person who tried reading this, into this at every turn  C:! ❤️ 

i wish it was an amd gpu cause not only does amd successfully let u mod bios >:3 , but according to my scientific academy research nvidia fanboys(an fangirls) actually sound kinda lame. 

but but like lol u kno im pretty lucky to afford any of this stufs nvidia or not while livng on DIY ramen noodles n occasional crispy chiken nuggets!!!

 

heres the financial  damage on this build=

 

dvd rw drive= free from earlier build

misclenaneousu fans= free from earlier builds

120g ssd for windows= free from earlier build

120gb ssd for games=free from friend

rosewill stryker m case =$25

P8Z77M-LK=$80

i7-3770=traded for i5-3570 at no extra cost that i used ina previous build (i bought for $40 back then)

evga active cooling extreme(acx) cpu cooler=$25

evga 750gq 750w semimodular psu=$25

sata 8fan 3pin multi splitter=1$
two 1600mhz 8gig corsair xms ram dongles lol(16gb) = $60

Led strip = $4

evga gtx 1070 superclocked= $250 nuggets

stupid total=445

(if using the rx560 total was $195) 

 

*sidenote*spose i could post some photos an stats about the earlier build~its a micro-atx system now too! (in the living room) >:u   u wanna see?

IMG_20190420_095918.jpg

IMG_20190420_100031.jpg

omg everything visible says evga on it

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MicroDotz said:

thank you for stufs, u kno, for the helps, your insights, its not exactly wat yu ordered but i applied really important knowledge infos from your helps and every other crazy person who tried reading this, into this at every turn  C:! ❤️ 

i wish it was an amd gpu cause not only does amd successfully let u mod bios >:3 , but according to my scientific academy research nvidia fanboys(an fangirls) actually sound kinda lame. 

but but like lol u kno im pretty lucky to afford any of this stufs nvidia or not while livng on DIY ramen noodles n occasional crispy chiken nuggets!!!

 

heres the financial  damage on this build=

 

dvd rw drive= free from earlier build

misclenaneousu fans= free from earlier builds

120g ssd for windows= free from earlier build

120gb ssd for games=free from friend

rosewill stryker m case =$25

P8Z77M-LK=$80

i7-3770=traded for i5-3570 at no extra cost that i used ina previous build (i bought for $40 back then)

evga active cooling extreme(acx) cpu cooler=$25

evga 750gq 750w semimodular psu=$25

sata 8fan 3pin multi splitter=1$
two 1600mhz 8gig corsair xms ram dongles lol(16gb) = $60

Led strip = $4

evga gtx 1070 superclocked= $250 nuggets

stupid total=445

(if using the rx560 total was $195) 

 

*sidenote*spose i could post some photos an stats about the earlier build~its a micro-atx system now too! (in the living room) >:u   u wanna see?

IMG_20190420_095918.jpg

IMG_20190420_100031.jpg

omg everything visible says evga on it

looks good. currently at "The Gathering" and that looks better than half the systems here

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
8 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

looks good. currently at "The Gathering" and that looks better than half the systems here

o: hei hav fun in norway 

i hav a penpal in trondheim :D!! 

(thankyouu) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MicroDotz said:

o: hei hav fun in norway 

i hav a penpal in trondheim :D!! 

(thankyouu) 

No problem.

 

Dont be shy to PM for anything

 

Spoiler

Think its time to end this thread

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×