How to mounts cables on my wall without ruining it?

SnowCells

I am planning on buying a 15ft-20ft HDMI cable for my PC to run to my TV across the room for when I have friends over. I know that cable clips/ties exist, but what would be best for drywall? Running it through the wall would be impossible with how the door frame was made. Any and all help is appreciated.  

4 minutes ago, SnowCells said:

I am planning on buying a 15ft-20ft HDMI cable for my PC to run to my TV across the room for when I have friends over. I know that cable clips/ties exist, but what would be best for drywall? Running it through the wall would be impossible with how the door frame was made. Any and all help is appreciated.  

Wireless hdmi lol or just plug it in when they come over and take it out after to not worry bout it? 

3 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

Wireless hdmi lol or just plug it in when they come over and take it out after to not worry bout it? 

The point of mounting it on the wall is so that wont have to move my setup, and all of its cables, over to the TV. Wireless HDMI wont be an option, too much latency

Run the cable thru a piece of one-inch pvc plastic pipe.  Paint the pipe to match the color of the paint on the wall and mount the pipe to the wall.  If you mount the pipe in the corner of the wall, most people won't even notice it is there.

if you have carpet pull up the edges a little bit and put the cable into the corner (between the carpet tack and wall border) then put carpet edge back down....if door way you still can slide the cable across under or over the pad.
then you dont have to run it up and around on the wall

Wire gutters.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

On 1/29/2019 at 8:05 PM, SnowCells said:

3M has clips and such that can attach to a wall without destroying it. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

On 1/29/2019 at 5:05 PM, SnowCells said:

Wire races can be mounted with double sided tape or screwed to the wall.

https://www.homedepot.com/b/Electrical-Home-Electronics-Cable-Management-Cord-Covers-Channel-Raceways/N-5yc1vZc65f

There are various brands and you should be able to find something at your local home improvement center.