need a headset with high quality mic

themaniac

Its a headset made by a beach with turtles on it, not the turtles on the beach. Get it right. 

20060718_napoleon_dynamite_2.jpg

no, it was made out of a beach by turtles,  they worked in a chinese sweat shop.  

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Its a headset made by a beach with turtles on it, not the turtles on the beach. Get it right. 

20060718_napoleon_dynamite_2.jpg

you were adopted and the parents who adopted you are turtles. Turtles also live on a beach.

mind-blown.gif

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

Why would you buy a headset made from turtles?

It was 3 years ago and i wanted something to talk to people on my xbox and i wanted decent headphones. so i just got those and they were pretty cheap at the time.

no, it was made out of a beach by turtles,  they worked in a chinese sweat shop.  

you were adopted and the parents who adopted you are turtles. Turtles also live on a beach.

>Snip

Maybe turtles can't spell and meant bitch. So the headsets were made by hookers.