Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ErrantNyles

Changing VPN for Netflix, is PIA a good choice?

Posted · Original PosterOP

I'm looking to move from my current VPN (ExpressVPN) to another.. which one I still don't really know. So PIA/Private Internet Access came to my mind from all LMG videos.

Does anyone who tried it know if it is 100% compatible with US Netflix (which blocks many vpn services) AND if it can be easily used from ios/android devices? ExpressVPN has a super handy app for that, what about PIA?

ExpressVPN is really good on everything but it's way more expensive so.. I need an alternative

7 hours ago, ErrantNyles said:

I'm looking to move from my current VPN (ExpressVPN) to another.. which one I still don't really know. So PIA/Private Internet Access came to my mind from all LMG videos.

Does anyone who tried it know if it is 100% compatible with US Netflix (which blocks many vpn services) AND if it can be easily used from ios/android devices? ExpressVPN has a super handy app for that, what about PIA?

ExpressVPN is really good on everything but it's way more expensive so.. I need an alternative

Try Windscribe Free, and see if you like it. If you like it than you might want to purchase the pro license through Stacksocial. 

I can also confirm that if i connect to netflix with PIA on, Netflix just gives me a screen saying VPNs are not allowed and I have to turn PIA off to watch anything.

Razer Blade Stealth | i5-7200u | 8GB DDR3 1866

Ryzen 2600x [PPT:150 TDC:114 EDC:168] | 16GB DDR4 3333mhz [15-15-15-36-50] | PowerColor Vega 56 8GB 

Phone Pixel 3 || Android - 9.0 

"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing" - John Powell

PrivateVPN for me. It works well with Netflix through their dedicated servers. 

EB62584D-44AB-4312-BE24-B719072649D9.png

83E9AAEB-3E79-4716-B1C4-273E96B8421F.png

4BDB424E-ACBF-4AFA-985C-DCF87529C751.png

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside