Custom loop components check

I'm going to WC my rig (AMD 2700X and GeForce 2080 Ti) and I have the following components. Before I'm ordering I would like to have a second opinion. My goal is to get it as quiet as possible, so I can improve please tell me.

It's going into a Corsair 1000D.

• EK-Vardar EVO 140S BB (500-1150rpm) (x3)
  • EKWB - CLC  EK-CoolStream CE 420 (Triple)  
  • EKWB - CLC  EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM (incl. sleeved pump)  
  • EKWB - CLC  EK-Supremacy EVO AMD - Nickel  
  • EKWB - CLC  EK-Vector RTX 2080 Ti RGB - Nickel + Plexi  
  • EKWB - CLC  EK-Vector RTX Backplate - Black  
  • EKWB - CLC  EK-DuraClear 9,5/12,7mm 3M RETAIL  
  • EKWB - CLC  EK-ACF Fitting 10/13mm - Black (x8)
  • EKWB - CLC  EK-CryoFuel Clear (Premix 1000mL)

Thanks!

I usually suggest adding an inline drain port but that is optional, so looks good to me. With that case, that's a lot of real estate to fill.

Little (maybe stupid) question.. I assume that you always need fans? I was thinking of maybe adding a second rad so I don't need to mount fans on it and completely cool it passively.

I was going to add an extra T fitting at the end of the pomp so I can drain it there.

Just now, rafbanaan said:

Little (maybe stupid) question.. I assume that you always need fans? I was thinking of maybe adding a second rad so I don't need to mount fans on it and completely cool it passively.

your components run too hot to cool completely passively .. in most cases, a passively cooled pc it done with low to mid grade components that are undervolted/underclocked

only comments i have on your loop are:

-add a bigger reservoir tube

-for sure add drain and fill ports

-possibly switch the vardar fans for nf-a14's or the cromax flavor if you don't like brown

~~~~Started Folding - Feb 7, 2019~~~~

Just now, rafbanaan said:

Yes, you need fans. You would need a lot of radiators for you to passively cool a 2700X and 2080Ti especially once they are under load.

49 minutes ago, rafbanaan said:

I was going to add an extra T fitting at the end of the pomp so I can drain it there.

As long as you have fans on the first one that should be fine. However, 280mm rads don't cool that much passively, maybe like 50W or so. If you do it, it'll be almost exclusively for looks, not performance. 

1 hour ago, GeoSquigg said:

your components run too hot to cool completely passively .. in most cases, a passively cooled pc it done with low to mid grade components that are undervolted/underclocked

only comments i have on your loop are:

-add a bigger reservoir tube

-for sure add drain and fill ports

-possibly switch the vardar fans for nf-a14's or the cromax flavor if you don't like brown

Drop the pomp/res combo and buy them separate?

4 minutes ago, rafbanaan said:

You can buy a separate larger res and switch it out if you want to go that route.

12 minutes ago, rafbanaan said:

The 1000D is such a stupidly large case that your pc is going to look minature unless you fill it up with fat radiators and big reservoirs...

Even my 900D build with four graphics cards and lots of radiators still look like you can rent it out to a single student for 500 euros a month

24 minutes ago, rafbanaan said:

you could do that, i was thinking if you wanted the pump/res combo just swap the 100mm tube for a 200 or even 350mm long tube .. personally I don't like the look up separate reservoirs and pumps unless the pump is hidden in the basement

~~~~Started Folding - Feb 7, 2019~~~~

A few 90 degrees fittings, a T splitter, a rotary male to male adapter or 4 more compression fittings, a simple male to male adapter, a drain valve with a plug. Probbably EK multiport res top might get helpfull in this case get a internal res tube. It will not be a problem to fit all you components into you "rather small case"  but get a pen and paper to plan your loop. It must have a drain port and a fill port. Sometimes it is easier to have return to the res at the top of the res. And 200mm or even 300mm res tube is a must for this case.

CPU: i7 8700K OC 5.0 gHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero (Z170), RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Asus Strix OC gtx 1080ti, Storage: Samsung 950pro 500gb, samsung 860evo 500gb, 2x2Tb + 6Tb HDD,Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling: Very custom loop.

CPU: i7 8700K, Motherboard Asus z390i, RAM:32gb g.skill RGB 3200, GPU: EVGA Gtx 1080ti SC Black, Storage: samsung 960evo 500gb, samsung 860evo 1tb (M.2) Case: lian li q37. Cooling: on the way to get watercooled (EKWB, HWlabs, Noctua, Barrow)

CPU: i7 9400F, Motherboard: Z170i pro gaming, RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Sapphire Vega56 pulse with Bykski waterblock, Storage: wd blue 500gb (windows) Samsung 860evo 500Gb (MacOS), PSU Corsair sf600 Case: Motif Monument aluminium replica, Cooling: Custom water cooling loop

Ok, thanks.

We put an update here with the list when I have everything.

6 hours ago, rafbanaan said:

Ok, thanks.

We put an update here with the list when I have everything.

Seems like most of your questions were answered already. Once you have the parts list together, I'll be happy to double check it for you, too :)