Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MPC

The Plague Doctor

Posted · Original PosterOP

Water block assembly on the fantastic RTX 2080 TWIN X2 video card of the INNO3D.

The water block has been modified on the CNC reporting the name and motto of the INNO3D and finally the website I work on.

Sgp1f9G.jpg

1JiqBsg.jpg

ZHpeWe9.jpg

phcIcJG.jpg

Tj0qfJz.jpg

jYLI1fM.jpg

FQm0B4L.jpg

74DoHpL.jpg

sTwPs7b.jpg

b0Q9ETK.jpg

bfSQhsy.jpg

qAZ9DBf.jpg

e0GKhUD.jpg

vg23KC9.jpg

4yjDtaU.jpg

3 hours ago, MPC said:

<snip>

Looking good!

CPU: Intel® Xeon® X5675 @ 4.62 GHz 1.4V Motherboard: ASUS P6X58-E WS (BCLK: 201 MHz) CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 & Noctua NA-SRC10 RAM: Crucial DDR3-1606 8-11-11-28 (2x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce® GTX 770 DirectCU II SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDD: WD Green 3.5" 1TB (7.2K RPM) PSU: Corsair AX860i & White CableMod ModFlex™ Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Monitor: Samsung S24D390 23.6" 1080p 60Hz 250 nit PLS (OC'd to 75Hz) Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (Cherry MX Browns) Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Racing Wheel: Logitech G27

Model: ASUS ROG G750JW CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4700HQ @ 3.4GHz GPU: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 765M RAM: DDR3-1600 11-11-11-28 (3x4GB) SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 2.5" 120GB HDD: Toshiba 2.5" 750GB (5.4K RPM) Display: 17.3" 1080p 60Hz 350 nit TN Monitor: Dell E2418HN 24" 1080p 60Hz 250 nit IPS Battery: 88 Wh Mouse: Logitech MK235

13 hours ago, r2724r16 said:

Looking good!

Thank you very much 😊

All of that little furniture has such a detail, it's awesome! :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

That is darned clever and the attention to detail is fantastic! Well done!

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

On 3/31/2019 at 3:26 PM, Frankie said:

All of that little furniture has such a detail, it's awesome! :)

On 3/31/2019 at 6:00 PM, Lady Fitzgerald said:

That is darned clever and the attention to detail is fantastic! Well done!

Thanks a lot guys, I really wanted to take care of every detail. I didn't want to leave anything to chance and I'm really satisfied with my work.

Amazing! Those plague doctors look like they're having a blast in there

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

What is scaling and how does it work? Asus PB287Q unboxing! Console alternatives :D Watch Netflix with Kodi on Arch Linux Sharing folders over the internet using SSH Beginner's Guide To LTT (by iamdarkyoshi)

Sauron'stm Product Scores:

Spoiler

Just a list of my personal scores for some products, in no particular order, with brief comments. I just got the idea to do them so they aren't many for now :)

Don't take these as complete reviews or final truths - they are just my personal impressions on products I may or may not have used, summed up in a couple of sentences and a rough score. All scores take into account the unit's price and time of release, heavily so, therefore don't expect absolute performance to be reflected here.

-Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - [8/10]

Spoiler

A durable and reliable machine that is relatively lightweight, has all the hardware it needs to never feel sluggish and has a great IPS matte screen. Downsides are mostly due to its age, most notably the screen resolution of 1366x768 and usb 2.0 ports.

-Apple Macbook (2015) - [Garbage -/10]

Spoiler

From my perspective, this product has no redeeming factors given its price and the competition. It is underpowered, overpriced, impractical due to its single port and is made redundant even by Apple's own iPad pro line.

-OnePlus X - [7/10]

Spoiler

A good phone for the price. It does everything I (and most people) need without being sluggish and has no particularly bad flaws. The lack of recent software updates and relatively barebones feature kit (most notably the lack of 5GHz wifi, biometric sensors and backlight for the capacitive buttons) prevent it from being exceptional.

-Microsoft Surface Book 2 - [Garbage - -/10]

Spoiler

Overpriced and rushed, offers nothing notable compared to the competition, doesn't come with an adequate charger despite the premium price. Worse than the Macbook for not even offering the small plus sides of having macOS. Buy a Razer Blade if you want high performance in a (relatively) light package.

-Intel Core i7 2600/k - [9/10]

Spoiler

Quite possibly Intel's best product launch ever. It had all the bleeding edge features of the time, it came with a very significant performance improvement over its predecessor and it had a soldered heatspreader, allowing for efficient cooling and great overclocking. Even the "locked" version could be overclocked through the multiplier within (quite reasonable) limits.

-Apple iPad Pro - [5/10]

Spoiler

A pretty good product, sunk by its price (plus the extra cost of the physical keyboard and the pencil). Buy it if you don't mind the Apple tax and are looking for a very light office machine with an excellent digitizer. Particularly good for rich students. Bad for cheap tinkerers like myself.

2 hours ago, MPC said:

Glimpse of life in the building where it seems that everything comes to life.

ULYpZv9.jpg

FHDyJ4f.jpg

Well, dang! If you don't just keep making it look cooler and cooler! 👍

What's next? Animation? Robotics? 😉

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

currently visualizing those Christmas villages with the hidden magnets that move around under the ice to make the figures move around but instead put them into the levels of the house to make the doctors move from window to window =p

22 hours ago, Sauron said:

Amazing! Those plague doctors look like they're having a blast in there

Thank you very much !

19 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Well, dang! If you don't just keep making it look cooler and cooler! 👍

What's next? Animation? Robotics? 😉

The next one will have a completely different theme 🤣

16 hours ago, Dukanater said:

currently visualizing those Christmas villages with the hidden magnets that move around under the ice to make the figures move around but instead put them into the levels of the house to make the doctors move from window to window =p

ahahahah yeah it's the same feeling I had when I saw the inside of the windows. Getting the whole thing moving would have been a big job that would have taken a lot of time. I am also satisfied with my work 😀