FPS DROPS AND STUTTERING

Marselix

So i have fps drops lets say while im playing Fortnite i have around 110-120 fps at all settings epic only shadows on medium

at first 5-6 min i get fps drops and stuttering it wont drop on 2 fps and that stuff but it drops 50fps and 30fps max since is big gap the screen frezzes for 0.5 sec after playing for bit longer 8-10m the game works smoth my cpu reaches max 47c-50c and gpu 59-62c max i dont know what would be the issue but maybe someone of you have solution for this or is in same situation and i noticed that is same in another games (ring of elysium) did not have in league of legends only if is intense battle maybe goes lets say if i had locked on 120fps maybe around 110-100fps drop
I HAVE:
i5,4440 3.1ghz

GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4gb OC

8gb RAM (idk mhz but its not alot maybe the issue)

HDD only (Maybe the issue)

420W PSU

The ram is definitely low for gaming, you should upgrade to 16Gb

You can check the status of the HDD with CrystalDiskInfo (software)

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

21 minutes ago, Constantin said:

The ram is definitely low for gaming, you should upgrade to 16Gb

You can check the status of the HDD with CrystalDiskInfo (software)

mehh..

from the owner of two 32GB kits (or more specificly.. 4 16GB kits spread out between 2 machines), 8GB is still fine enough if you dont have a lot of background junk.

on that note: i'm blaming before mentioned background junk: take a look at what's running on your system besides the game and "essential appliocations", chances are that by reducing the amount of stuff running, you'll get at least mildly better results.

11 hours ago, manikyath said:

mehh..

from the owner of two 32GB kits (or more specificly.. 4 16GB kits spread out between 2 machines), 8GB is still fine enough if you dont have a lot of background junk.

on that note: i'm blaming before mentioned background junk: take a look at what's running on your system besides the game and "essential appliocations", chances are that by reducing the amount of stuff running, you'll get at least mildly better results.

I Defenetly dont have big ussage since im more low user with programs i mean i realy take care what i have on pc i dont even have google chrome just cus that usage in background my ram are maximum at 30-50 usage since only windows system does use it as i see...when i boot my comp disk is at 100% usage at first 1-2 mins which i cant tell if would be any problem since is installed windows on it so its normaly i might say its RAM but hardly becuse i dont thinks so 

I suggest Razer Cortex GameBooster for this one (actually, I want to suggest a really old version by IOBITS, but that's probably what I would do for me).